CF Moto 650NK

CF Moto 650NK

• Mileage 15,260 km

BigwalterCentral Queensland, QLD

A fantast value for money Motorcycle

I recently brought 2019 650nk and I absolutely love it. It is comfortable to ride and plenty of power when you need it etc and performs great on the highway as well around the suburbs

Purchased in October 2019 at Jeffs Bikes and bits, Mackay for $5,990.00.

Mileage 300 km

craig howcroft

craig howcroftSydney, NSW

tk 650 2014

i brought this bike new in 2016. bike has been in varies bike shops so many times they cringe when they see me. i have persevered and done 43.000 ks, has had major service at 41.000 ks. bike ran great from the shop, next day (s##t) no customising, still restricted, will idle but as soon as you add throttle it wants to cut out. took throttle bodies off bike and spent time cleaning, changed fuel filter, spark plugs and ignition coils. its like riding a bucking bull. runs great when you get past 5.000 rpm, not good travelling to work in the city (sydney). this is my 13th bike, am not superstitious i live at number 13. as soon as i can get it going right its gone like most of the hair on my head

Purchased in November 2016 for $8,000.00.

Mileage 43,000 km
Elisha Kearvell

Elisha KearvellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love! Love! Love!

Purchased in March 2019 at Motorcycle revolution for $6,500.00.

Mileage 8,300 km
Suspension

Co2 Sensors, and gearbox issues...

I have a 2018 650 NK. For the first 5000kms it was so much fun. Though, I'm constantly having issues with Co2 sensors faulting, (3 in 6700kms) and the bike is now in the shop due to gearbox issues. Has had it's first 2 services within 6000kms, but still, reliability does not seem to be this bikes winning attribute. I will say the dealer I've bought it from, and CFmoto have been good about the warranty, and getting the bike fixed everytime (Though still waiting to hear about this gearbox). It's just a worry, how much this bike will cost me when the warranty runs out...

Purchased in October 2018 at Northland Powersports for $7,200.00.

Mileage 6,700 km

Sam I.

Sam I.

Nice bike - better than expected for the money

Now, don't get me wrong. I wasn't expecting a Ducati for the money but what a smooth bike to ride. Handles amazingly well and runs a dream. Never had any engine problems. Replaced an o2 sensor after a wet ride but all sorted and 2 years on I can say I'm glad I chose a CFMOTO 650.
Done over 18,000kms now. Serviced a lot myself and with friend's garage but purchased all genuine parts from CFMOTO dealers and the price isn't bad.
Followed them through the Isle of Man TT and looking at their new bikes, have to say not every manufacturer does this sort of thing and having been to the IoM, serious credit to them and the bike!

Purchased in June 2017.

Mileage 18,000 km

Dave77

Dave77brisbane

O2 sensors

Any one worked out why the o2 sensors seem to have a mind of there own 650tk with same issue good one min like crap the next changed kill switch still same problem check sensors and are within speck at full running temp 7.3v great bike when it runs right dealer seems to think ECU but in not to sure on that and think it's just a money grab

Date PurchasedOct 2014
CFMOTO A.CF Moto

Hi Dave, fuel quality can easily effect the o2 sensors. Try running a premium fuel.

Thomas

ThomasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful and balanced bike

Been riding the bike for a couple of months now just around town, to be able to visit family and friends. The only issue was it jumping into neutral while going into first for the first 100km's, scary as hell when in traffic, but has corrected itself. The bike has plenty of power handles corners like a dream. An excellent bike for the price. Has ABS which absolutely a must with the unaware motorists on our roads.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

One of the best LAMS bikes available

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Alan

Alan

Love this bike

Purchased a new 2017 cf moto 650 nk. No issues no problems 6 monthsdown the track. Bike handles brilliantly loads of power and great performance. Glad i looked into a new model, had a 2013 cf moto 650 before this one and there is no comparison the newer models are better in every aspect.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Noffer

NofferHendra

You get what you pay for

TK650 2014 purchased new. Warranty issues from week 4 with leaking fuel tank. Not much help from service provider or importer, had to chase them up for repairs. Has been replaced but now rusty inside. Replace chain and sprockets less than 3 years old or around 11.000kms. Also at 11.000 the ECU no longer works with no good will from importer. Cost of ECU around $1000. There is a expertation that a motorbike would last more that 3 years.

Date PurchasedJul 2014

DamoonTwo

DamoonTwoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

What a surprise

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Justin W

Justin WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Maybe you do get what you pay for

Date PurchasedJul 2017

A65fc

A65fchomebush

Excellent Runner

I have been riding for over 50 years and have both British and Japanese bikes, this is my first Chinese what a surprise> I have had it for over 2 years, had 25000 kms on it,. a little knocked about but always serviced by a dealer.
Can't fault the bike.

Date PurchasedSep 2015
CFMOTO A.CF Moto

Hi A65fc, fantastic to see you enjoying your 650NK and thanks for the review!

Mike

MikePerth

Great bike - pity about the brakes

I bought a 2014 650NKs from a private seller with 12k on the clock. It's a backup for my 2007 Super Blackbird. The 650NK is a basic but very enjoyable urban commuter which is light on the pocket. Replaced the CST tyres with Pirelli Angel GT's and also a DNA air filter. Only problem is the front brakes which when applied lightly are fine but if any pressure is applied, a pulsing is felt as though the brakes are on/off/on/off. The is no movement in the brake lever. The rear brake is fine. I think I'll replace both front discs and pads.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Best 6500 you will ever spend

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Died numerous times while riding

I bought a cf moto nk650 and its the biggest mistake I have done. It died for no reason a number of times while riding it. It has been to the shop more times than I can remember, aftercare service is poor, spare parts are cheap low quality materials and break down fast. Worst bike I have ever owned, if you want to make a mistake of a lifetime the go buy a cf moto.

I sold the pos a mere 6month after buying it, best thing I ever did.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

CF Moto 650 NK

I bought a brand new 2017 model Cfmoto 650NK ABS, i have put 1700km on it, and im loving the power it has, i haven't had any problems as i am a aggressive rider, i have put a new exhaust on it. it looks a "LOT" nicer and it has an aggressive tone to it now if you what to no what exhaust i got its the Delkevic MINI 200MM ROUND STAINLESS STEEL SILENCER TO FIT ER-6N ER650C (2009-2011) it cost me $350 AU and it bolted on with no problems.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

RicoYanchep

Great bike, pure and simple

2013 model bought in late 2014 from Canningtons in Perth. Has been a great bike,reliable everyday, has great looks and it sounds even better the older it gets. It's a deeper grunt than when new. Had 108ks when I bought it, now over 17550. Replaced kill switch (under warranty) after 5 months Canningtons were great even drove 2 hours to pick up the bike free of charge. Gets heaps of looks wherever I go,sounds awesome when you give it a burst. Got 17000
ks out of the standard CST tyres so that was good. Put simply this bike is a purist bike ; simple and naked, with good handling and power on tap when you need it. My informed purchase was a good one, still love it.

Date PurchasedOct 2014

Dougie1307Melksham

650nk wk UK bike

Date PurchasedAug 2016
CFMOTO A.CF Moto

Hi Dougie, as this is an Australian review website, we can not provide comment regarding the no response to your email from the UK distributor. We would suggest as a starting point to contact your local dealer to discuss your issues.

Dougie1307

The UK distributor is not even replying to the emails and there are no sites for reviews on the bike in the UK.

I did give the bike a review from my eyes in the UK and I do like the bike

Marcus

MarcusCentral Queensland, QLD

Love this bike. Looks and feels good.

Date PurchasedMay 2014

MartBasked

Hi all, I have a 2014 cfmoto 650 and a have a problem with bike now flooding all the time, any help from anyone would be appreciated. I can't take it to be checked as I live in the UK and there are no dealers.

Bigwalter

You can take it to any reputable dealer or motorcycle mechanic they should be able to diagnose. Take it to a Kawasaki dealer as they are supposed to be the same as the er6n Kawasaki

MartB

Many thanks for the reply, much appreciated. I'll give them a try.

Arne A.asked

What did regulate the start/ stop of radiator-fan on CFMoto 650 NK, 2019 model?On my motorcycle the fan start at 96 deg. Celsius and stop at 90 deg.C.

Bigwalter

That is pretty normal I would think. I would not worry about

Arne A.

Yes it’s pretty normal and I’m not worry as I know the regulation is working, my question was if someone know ( what is regulate start/stop the cooling fan ? Is it sensors or thermical switch ? I have not dismantle so much on my motorcycle yet so before I do I put out this question here.

Bigwalter

Why do you want to alter it, doesn't affect the engine or any other component and it is factory set at the most efficient level of operation

Aurelio M.

Aurelio M.asked

Hi guys!
Does anyone know how to stop the red belt light flushing?
I have a 2013 650NK with only 13000 k’s,; had changed the oil, could not get the pile filter out, can not find the spark plug, changed the coolant.
And this is so frustrating that the service red light still flushing.
I red the codes and it says 4 lo g flushes is higher water pressure, and has another short 8 flushes and it says it is higher air pressure.
Can any one please help me with any advise or idea of what to do?
Thanks!