Honda Odyssey

• Features
  • Comfort
Leo

LeoCanberra 2600, ACT

disappointing, both the car itself and the service received

Purchased in October 2012 for A$46,000.00.

Year2012
Simon M.

Simon M.Sydney, NSW

Good people mover but some shortfalls.

Purchased in August 2018 at Suttons.

Year2018

TristanSydney, NSW

Poor Fuel

Poor Fuel economy on the Current Honda Odyssey. Only 300kms per tank. Honda can’t seem to fix this so we might have to take this matter further. It certainly doesn’t match anywhere near the advise consumption advised by Honda and on the sticker on the car when bought. Has anyone else had Petrol Consumption issues?

Purchased in May 2019 at Honda Dealers.

Year2019

Year2014
Avonia

AvoniaSouth East Queensland, QLD

10 years still going strong

Had our Honda luxury wagon 2006 10 years! Its only had the alternator rebuilt once in that time. Never had any major problems with it and has done over 300,000 kms. The inside his terrible looking as the leather is ripping right off all the seats. But has moved house's, carried friends, children even slept in it.

Purchased in August 2010 at Honda Dealers for A$25,000.00.

TransmissionSemi-Automatic
Year2006
Jesse L.

Jesse L.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect people mover wagon

Purchased in July 2019 at Carsales.com.au for A$7,500.00.

Year2007
Matty C.

Matty C.South East Queensland, QLD

Japanese luxury and reliability

Have owned this car just on 10 years now and just hit 330000, had 69000 when I bought it and it hasn't missed a beat, I'm a cleaner and travel all around Brisbane every week, this car works hard, apart from regular servicing brake pads and tyres nothing has ever gone wrong, and I just love the creamy leather interior and wood grain, if I was ever to replace this car it would be with another Odyssey, you really can't beat Japanese reliability.

Purchased in October 2009 at Honda Dealers for A$32,990.00.

Year2005
molek pine

molek pinePerth, WA

Rattling Noise from exhaust

Purchased in December 2013 for A$39,800.00.

Year2013
Sezz

SezzSydney, NSW

Perfect family car

Absolutely the best family car (with young kids) for many reasons. I have 2 car seats for my kids and i love that i can slightly recline the seats for when they fall asleep so their head isn't resting on their knees. The far back seat folds completely back which is so handy to change kids' nappies. The standard model comes with all the extras like sunroof, leather seats, folding side mirrors, window shades and more. The only negative is that the boot isnt automatic and its quite large so it's always a bit of an effort to close it, but even with that minor discomfort i still give it 5 stars. I bought this car brand new in 2015 and have had no issues with it

Purchased in June 2015.

Year2015

Dizzletree

DizzletreeMurwillumbah

Great package, highly reliable.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
Pen67

Pen67Melbourne

Very disappointing electronics/console

I accidentally left my key and fob in the garage, used push button start and drove to my destination 20 minutes from home with no audio or digital alert from the car. Had to taxi home to get the key! Also the Bluetooth is dysfunctional and the maps is not user friendly. Thermometer is often several degrees incorrect. All are consistent with the manufacturers specs so if you’re after a car with great console features go for a different brand! Otherwise a nice car to drive.

Engine Size3.0
Date PurchasedNov 2017

good car but a couple of problems

So we travel a lot and this car is sooooo reliable. Only two things have become a problem. Firstly the fake leather is rubbish and falls apart on the luxury model i own. Secondly the rear suspension has become so soft that each set of tyres has worn the inside tread out from bottoming out inside the wheel well. Admittedly we have put some heavy loads in the car for long distance travel ie a car fridge, luggage but only two or three people.

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Swans

SwansMelboure

Problems I have faced with my Honda odyssey - and my frustrations with the level of customer service

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Alex

AlexNSW, 2122

Average

Date PurchasedSep 2007
Stoney

StoneyBrisbane

Great car for work and family

We purchased this car to use for both family and work. With the rear seats folding flat in the back, it gives a very large space to use for transporting work materials. It also works with a mattress so our two small kids sleep there when travelling.
The automatic door is wonderful, making school drop off and pick up super easy from the kiss and ride zone.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

cezii

ceziiMelbourne

Great family car!

I had purchased this car to accommodate my growing family and have been very pleased with the overall performance. I have the 7 seater model which is able to fit 3x 0-4yo car seats with great accessibility - this was one of my top requirements when short-listing the vehicles. It is not expensive to maintain and parking is super easy with the 360deg-view cameras. Only downside is there is no automatic door open function to the rear door otherwise great car! Highly recommend to those who want space with a touch of luxury.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Fent

FentPerth

Perfect car for my family (with 2 young kids)

Mine is the VTI-L model. I love this car so much as it has the sliding doors and the bird eye camera for easy parking. I do not have to worry about my kids opening the door and damaging other people's car. Very fuel efficient although it does not have much power. It is very spacey inside and you can fold down the very back seat for more boot space

Date PurchasedAug 2016
aaadri

aaadriAU

Car is ok. Had power window issues since day 1

Car is ok. However I had power window issue since day 1. Honda acknowledge the issue however it took them 2 years to apply a workaround to the issue and countless number of time I had to bring the car back to Scotts Honda. In the end I had to settle for no car tint. Would I buy again from Scotts Honda. Definitely NO!

Date PurchasedJun 2014
Jay

Jay

Interior fabric not durable!!

My Honda odyssey, 7 seater model is lovely to drive. However the interior design could have been better. All the seats covers are worn out like never before, I have tried to find a stitcher to repair them but after awhile everything came back to the earlier state. I'm trying to sell it now and can't wait to get rid off it

Date PurchasedFeb 2013
Elissa

ElissaBrisbane

Reliable family car

I have 5 children and this car is a great car. Amazing on fuel as we drive from brisbane to mackay and it cost about $120 for a 10 hour drive one way. The seats r comfy and its smooth to drive i think the only issue i have is the boot is to small.

BadgeIdk