Honda PCX 125

Honda PCX 125

See the Best Scooters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Censuwine

CensuwineMalta

Ticks most boxes

Date PurchasedOct 2012

Ashleigh

AshleighSydney

Best Scooter Ever !!

This scooter is Awesome and goes really fast when needed. Great Mielage and Good storage compartment . I travel through motorway at 80/km hr twice a week , and this scooter hasn't failed to surprise me with maneuverability. It's idle start / stop at traffic , is great feature to save Petrol and it has always started at first go . I ride my scooter almost everyday or second day , It has good pick up 0 - 60 km and good set of break . I have left few motorcycle's of its weight & cc behind , when needed would be good if it went beyond 100/hr . Seat is quiet comfortable , Good leg space for rider and Rear set for pillion too . I would Highly recommend it . Very reliable !!

JAAMS44

JAAMS44Victoria, 3000

Fantastic metro commuter

absolute death trap

This bike is honda's worst ever. Doesn't suit all bikers i had an accident on mine due to lack of protection. When any wind at all you don't stand a chance. Honda needs to bin this design. Too light of a bike. Anyone buys a pcx more fool them. To buying this death trap. The bike is too light and is easy damaged. I would not encourage anyone to buy a pcx. They are nice to look at, they sound nice when starting the engine but when out on the road that is totally different matter.

Good little bike - 28000km so far

I use my bike every day to get to work and home - rain, hail or shine. This is my first motorbike and it has been easy to get used to and live with. Fuel economy is fantastic. Idle stop feature is a bit of a gimmick. Killed my battery, so I rarely use it any more. Drive belt spontaneously self-dissembled (ie broke) at 26000km. It is supposed to be changed at 25k but I was a little out with my service schedule. The little hump thingy on the seat retains water after rain and you get a wet bum the next day, even if the rest of the bike is dry. Onto my 3rd rear tyre and 2nd on the front. Pirelli Diablos seem pretty good.

Happy have found the problem

pafMelbourne