Honda PCX 150

Honda PCX 150

See the Best Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Honda Motorcycles? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.9
  • Comfort
  • Handling

GregH
GregHMelbourne

Perfect commuter and fun to ride.

Purchased in January 2021 for $5,700.00.

Dennis A.
Dennis A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Beauty that is looks stylish and goes reasonably fast for 150cc and extremely fuel efficient.

Got my bike in 2018 from a private owner. Its a white 2012 model and had 7000km on the clock.
Firstly PCX 150 looks soo hot and stylish.
Goes fast
Extremely fuel efficient
Easy to use, its acceleration and braking is decently good compared to others for a 150cc. Easily hits 100km/hr no problemo and handles like a breeze.
Never had any problems
Now the Kilometers is close to 49000km, have always serviced and absolutely worth it.
Enjoy taking my bike everywhere - city, traveling near the beach, work. In all weather conditions it seems to cope very well. Just gotta be careful on tram tracks and white lines on a general basis.
Parking is easy in Melbourne.
#LoveHondaPCX150 its worth it.

Purchased in October 2018.

Other Scooters

Azzbot
AzzbotSydney, NSW

Honda reliability

Purchased this bike as a commuter to work in the city from the suburbs (35kms) each way and an Uber eats delivery bike in my spare time.
It’s smooth throttle and ergonomic seating added with its fuel range makes this the number one choice. Yet to have an issue.

Purchased in February 2021 for $3,000.00.

Scooters

Find out how Honda PCX 150 compares to other Scooters

Ali M
Ali MNewcastle

PCX150 has ticked all boxes.

Purchased in May 2015 for $5,300.00.

Matt W.
Matt W.Sydney, NSW

Great PCX!

Great bike with excellent storage under seat. Runs well and makes parking a breeze. My PCX is my first bike and now take it everywhere and leave the car at home. Easily gets to highway speed and is very reliable. My only problem with the bike is that my full face helmet (medium) doesn’t fit under the seat but lucky I opted for a top box and it easily fits into the Shad. The stop go feature works well and i am getting around 300kms from a tank of fuel at a cost of around $9.50. Love it!

Purchased in April 2019 for $5,550.00.

Tom M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A Nimble and Reliable Machine

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Perfect bike for citiy trips

Excellent scooter for city trips. I bought it to ride to from home to office (40km) or to go to the beach. Like the start and go option, environmental-friendly and economical. Can carry someone with ease. Ideal for couple. I ride it since 1 month only but I'm very happy. One of the best deal onto the market.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
DeepGeek
DeepGeekwesley chapel, fl

Love this bike...

Love this bike... Amazing gas mileage, I can officially shame Prius drivers :) The PCX 150 handles very well, moves my wife and I with ease at speeds over 60 (I weigh in at 205, she's at 115). The PCX has an insane amount of on board storage for a scooter, the glove box was able to hold two mobile phones, my wallet, extra keys and still had plenty of room for a set of gloves etc.. The space under the seat is enough to fit my full face helmet and rain suit. Honda also includes an additional helmet harness in case you need to lock it up on the exterior of the bike. It looks great, rides great and has a great entry price, you can't go wrong with this scooter.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Other Scooters

Najib
NajibKuala Lumpur

Practical for inner city riding

I ride it daily to & from work in middle of Kuala Lumpur city. From home to office a distance of 30+- km. previously driving a car for 12 years & I have never ridden a motorcycle in my life.
Pros : Very reilable and cheap to own bike. Easy to ride even by a newbie like me.
Cons : Factory tires are shit.Original suspension was a bit soft. (can be easily changed)
.Speed cuts of at 110Km/h, so not for the speed.

Scooters