Honda PCX 150

Honda PCX 150

A Nimble and Reliable Machine

I do however, have three annoyances about my machine:-

1. With a decent headwind while riding uphill (without a pillion rider) along the main “highway” that cuts through my locale, I’m lucky to get much past 80 kmh at full throttle, to overtake. But I opted for the taller windshield at time of purchase anyway, and its inclusion certainly out-weighs any perceived lack of the machine’s power reserve in this situation.
2. The rear suspension is non-adjustable and this can be rather uncomfortable on the coccyx (tailbone), at times.
3. Both rear-view mirrors are loose and my bike mechanic tells me that they’re non-adjustable.

Notwithstanding the above comments, I’ve been commuting to work on my (2015) PCX150 for the past two years and eight months now. My average fuel consumption is a miserly 2.2 - 2.4 litres/100kms. And I’m generally pleased with it for the various reasons already mentioned by the other reviewers here.

Date PurchasedMay 2015

Perfect bike for citiy trips

Excellent scooter for city trips. I bought it to ride to from home to office (40km) or to go to the beach. Like the start and go option, environmental-friendly and economical. Can carry someone with ease. Ideal for couple. I ride it since 1 month only but I'm very happy. One of the best deal onto the market.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Love this bike...

Love this bike... Amazing gas mileage, I can officially shame Prius drivers :) The PCX 150 handles very well, moves my wife and I with ease at speeds over 60 (I weigh in at 205, she's at 115). The PCX has an insane amount of on board storage for a scooter, the glove box was able to hold two mobile phones, my wallet, extra keys and still had plenty of room for a set of gloves etc.. The space under the seat is enough to fit my full face helmet and rain suit. Honda also includes an additional helmet harness in case you need to lock it up on the exterior of the bike. It looks great, rides great and has a great entry price, you can't go wrong with this scooter.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Practical for inner city riding

I ride it daily to & from work in middle of Kuala Lumpur city. From home to office a distance of 30+- km. previously driving a car for 12 years & I have never ridden a motorcycle in my life.
Pros : Very reilable and cheap to own bike. Easy to ride even by a newbie like me.
Cons : Factory tires are shit.Original suspension was a bit soft. (can be easily changed)
.Speed cuts of at 110Km/h, so not for the speed.

Sweet little machine

had for a few months and approx 3000kms now.... sensational scooter to ride, good brakes (left side is 30%front/70%rear) right brake is front only....very economical, currently between 45 to 50kms per litre....excellent acceleration from lights and will pull better than 100kms if need be.... 8 litre tank assures you of 350+ kms per fill.... the engine has an idle off switch which turns the engine off after 5 sec idle time.... starts with no hesitation as soon as you twist the throttle... very good attention to detail and build quality and the led lighting is unsurpassed...initially the rather thin tyres 100/90/14s made me think there would be some handling issues, especially in melbourne tram tracks, however this has proved not so.... easy for home handy or no so handy man to service... best scooter i have had and highly recommend it... the only drawback is the indicators dont have a warning clicker to let you know they are on.....