Honda Today 50

• Fuel Efficiency
  • Comfort
  • Handling

Fun little runner

Purchased in March 2019 for A$1,000.00.

Noise Level
Handling
Stefan L.

Stefan L.

Good Scooter for Top Speed of 60KM/H

This a good scooter if you are commuting through the city solo.

You can’t carry a passenger on this scooter at the top speed is 60KM/H - if this is enough for your requirements you will find this a very reliable and economical scooter.

Noise Level
Handling
Jonas N

Jonas NMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect bike

I bought a used scooter, 2013. making 35km/L, with just $5 you fill the tank. Incredible! Best scooter ever!! Don't make that crazy noise because it's 4 strokes! I'm very have with this scooter. And Honda is Honda, easy to find parts if you need... If you are thinking to buy one, Do it!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Brilliant machine.

My Scoot is the other love of my life. Scoot starts first go every time I need to start her, even if she hasn't been started in 3 months. Scoot is a great to ride when you are just learning to ride, my youngest son learnt how to ride on her at the age of 16 and he is now he rides a larger motorcycle, he still loves scoot. Scoot is a great run around vehicle, I use her to pop to the shop, she holds a lot of shopping. I just love my Scoot. I also drive a Alfa Romeo Spider, I love her too.

Date PurchasedMar 2005
DamoonTwo

DamoonTwoWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Long lasting economical masterpiece

Date PurchasedJan 2010
Skellar

Skellar

Lightest scooter you can buy. Honda quality.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Not a racer but great value for money.

Date PurchasedJan 2006
Brett the RatBag

Brett the RatBagGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bullet proof

I got one one of these little rippers while living in north Qld it got me from A to B and the fuel economy was amazing not to mention the tough little 50cc motor, I kicked the guts out of this little unit by riding it in all sorts of conditions and regularly rode between country towns for work and it never failed all I did was hit it with the hose once a fortnight and as always with small plant I kept an eye on the oil, I looked like a circus Bear on a dinky riding it with my 120kg frame and wore the odd bit of fruit chucked at me from passing hooligans but it never let me down , its now being ridden by a sweet young thing in the Whitsundays with over 10000 on the clock wish they still made them

chris

chrisbrisbane

Very poor quality junk scooter.

erik

erikadelaide

It ticks all boxes

Cheap plastic!!

Very cheap made scooter,for the $1900 pice tag you could get something alot better.Dont waste your money broke within a 2 months and bought brand new.Repair costs are around the same mark as scooter price.Also does not have a fuel gauge just a light.takes a while to reach max speed.
easy to ride
no passenger room,55km max,small storage,very cheap build and breaks very easily

as a original scooter 8 out of 10 , as a modified scooter 9.5 out of 10 , and its clean 4stroke, is quieter than all other 2stroke 50cc, (even when its 90cc) :)
I reckon the today is a great little scooter easy to ride and you can get two on it if you arent fattys , :), You can get a aftermarket 90cc kit and 10klm performace pully, A differential gear set for another 10klm on top end, then its more ecconomical I get 70klms per litre now, although as oem 48klm per litre was good too.
yeah indicator rear ext arms com loose, a pain haveing to take exaust off and new gasket every time to replace the rear tyre,

helpig
helpig

If we upgrade it to a 90cc, do we need to get a bike license?

Tim
Tim

Hi all, just seen the thread. My partner has a scoopy which runs okay with the air filter off. when we put it back on the revs die considerably. any thoughts on whatbcould be wrong.

My first Scooter "Ruby" getting her off a friend this week-I expect adventures! TT

Thus far I have had four separate rides to 'start her up as Co-owner is out of town' rides and all fun.
They don't like steep hills. She is such fun tho and new job is a lovely 50km area 12km (one way) run so Ruby will be perfect. But can I fit in my assessment equipment to be a Nurse on the run? Will do an update posting in a months time.
Zippy, reliable and Fun.
I will have to tame the ride to stay in the 55 km max output, Pollyanna it.

OK

It great Honda . i like all the honda products. it use less gas and strong and reason price. Honda today
I just got one in Cambodia it only $500 and the seller said it second hand use export from Japan. And i drive it in the city it move really great specially on the busy traffic it small and fast easy in traffic Jam ! Can any one tell me how many Km per lite of gas it use ?
It don't have the stain side like when u need to park it short time u have to get off first to park .

Kimatka
Kimatka

Up to now, how is the honda today? Give us a review , what year model is the your honda today? How many kilometer was it done when you bought it?

a very good reliable scooter in small towns where the speed is limited to 50ks.is there a alterative belt for this scooter.i have had a really good run with mine but it needs a new belt
cheap reliable transport
nothing as yet

ScootaNut

ScootaNutAustralia

Good

This was my first scooter & I loved it dearly. I rode it everywhere, even on 60k/hr roads in peek-hour traffic. It was a bit scary with it having a top speed of 55km/hr, but I did it anyway & loved it. You don't know you're alive until you've ridden a scooter in heavy traffic - if you survive the experience. Honestly this scooter is perfect for the beginner or those who just want to travel down to the local shops or in 50km/hr zones. If you want a scoot for anymore look at a 2 stroke which has more oomph.
Small size, perfect for shorter people, nice look, very reliable
The 50cc 4 stroke is not made for anything more than back streets. There's no point getting it de-restricted it doesn't feel like it's got any power to spare

Good

i usually ride a cbr600rr but got this bike to just get me to work in the city everyday. in comparison the today 50 is nothing like a real bike but value for money and lots of fun to ride, I would recommend this bike to anyone looking for easy and cheap comuting over short distances
Good acceleration, handles and stops well, quiet and very economical, lots of room under the seat, fun to ride, looks good and is cheap to buy.
top speed of 55km, no passenger, suspension not very tough, no fuel gauge just a light when you're low.

Good

For the price, these things are awesome. I only bought it a few days ago, but am extremely happy. Can do 150km on 5 litres of fuel. With fuel prices the way they are, this is fantastic. Throw away the car!!
Easy and reliable to start. Helmet compartment under the seat is awesome. Good security with the handle bar lock and lock protection. Pretty good acceleration.
Really should have made it capable of 60 rather than 55.