Honda UMC435

Honda UMC435

See the Best Whipper Snippers and Edgers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Thomas

Heavy as lead

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Daniel S.

Daniel S.asked

Need to replace my Kaaz with a Mitsubishi T110 2 stroke, made in Japan. Lasted approx 28 years with just spark plug and filter maintenance.
Have narrowed a replacement model down to the Honda UMC435 versa tool and the Stihl KM131R Kombi.
Having a tough time choosing between the 2 models.
I know on the Honda UMC435 itself, its says made in Thailand. Is the engine made in Thailand also?

mark

markasked

I have the UMC435 with hedge trimmer and pole pruner attachments. Pruner works a treat but the hedge trimmer does not cut but chews even the smallest of leaves and branches. I have a smaller 2 stroke hedge trimmer which I have been using for years without any issues so I am not quite sure what is wrong with this hedge trimmer. There is maybe a little more vibration than i would expect when using it, which I thought may be part of the issue. Any thoughts?

SixSixSh33P

Maybe blunt? Loose chain?

Get an answer from our members and Honda representatives