2Honda VT400

Suspension
Fuel Efficiency
Comfort
Handling
Brand Manager for Honda Motorcycles? Claim your listing.
See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

wandering off
wandering offQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Overall
John
JohnQLDSouth West, QLD9 posts

Honda VT400

Bike handles well .Great economy and reasonable power. Good riding position. Show details
Overall
John
JohnQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts

Shadow vt400

Fantastic bike , I too am over 50 and have returned to recreational riding , the blue and white paint scheme is just amazing . The bike is a little under powered but cruises well on 90/100 beautiful for those country scenic roads. The addition of a sheep skin seat cover make the seat a little comfy on longer rides , but that goes for any bike. Show details
Braking
Handling
Hot Richard
Hot Richard4 posts

Need help

I weigh160kg. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Will the motorcycle be able to hold me. what is the max weight limit? Plz help. need to know asap! also i am just a learner rider. brand new rider. anyone know what the weight limit of a honda shadow vt400? Show details
Taina
Taina2 posts

Best purchase I've ever made

When the bike arrived I was apprehensive at it's size but after getting on and doing a few laps around the city I didn't want to get off. As a complete learner who has just started out on a first time bike I highly recommend it as your starter bike. It's had great reviews and everyone I have spoken to has told me I have made the right choice. It is easy to reverse and take into corners and the bike does all the work. A clean piece of machinery that I am now completely in love with and hope to get many, many years out of it.
Easy to handle
Paul
Paul

Coups59
Coups59Melbourne

Awesome bike ideal entry to cruisers perfect

love this ride truly great bike A1 Honda 5 Stars. I.m 54 yrs old and just returned to riding after 25 yrs. Gave riding up for the normal reasons Family Work. my chidren grew so I decided to return to riding. looking around a found a dealer Sumoto in Nth.Melbourne great bunch and discovered the VT. fell in love with the lines and all round looks of the bike so I grab a 2000 VT400 Shadow Classic Amercian Edtion and never regretted my choice. truly love my ride that's all I can say.

MichaelCS
MichaelCSAU6 posts

shem12
shem12AU13 posts

whoami
whoamiAU

Ian B.
Ian B.

My vt400 makes a ticking noise sounds electrical from top of engine under the fuel tank only starts ticking at 60kph

Greg H.
Greg H.

Has anybody had the engine check light and HISS light come on at the same time, bike lost power and cut out and restarted. I have just had the injectors cleaned and a new fuel pump fitted two weeks ago.

Nugroho Iman P.
Nugroho Iman P.

Hi, I really need vt400 rear seat. But, it's really hard to find it here in my country. Any suggestion any other rear seat from other motorcycle that I can use. Since, I find it is easier to find Harley Davidson, can I use it? Any suggestion type? Many thanks

CategoryCruiser Bikes and Learner Approved Bikes
Engine Capacity398cc

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Honda Motorcycles? Claim your listing.
Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom