Hoover 700LE

Hoover 700LE

Washing Machines Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of washing machine would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

Pretty good washing machine

Got the next model up from this washing machine and I have to claim that the hoover washing machine brand is heavy duty and washes clothes to a very good satisfaction level and it's so easy to operate compared to most other cheaper washing machines so I would highly recommend this washing machine, however, it rattles easily and it's noisy though, the quality of the machine makes it well worth it

Date PurchasedApr 2018
    SammyOwner

SammyOwnerQld

Please_Read1st

Please_Read1stSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overall, for the price of this machine I would recommend it to anyone wanting a Top Loader. I no longer have it (sadly) due to moving intersate although due to our new Laundry's need we now own a Miele front loader with honeycomb filter and countless amounts of features like spin speed options etc etc.. but seriously I used this Hoover everyday and have passed it on to another family whom use it for everything and it has never needed repair and it works a treat...the clothes are always clean!
    Can fit a lareg (Q/B) quilt in easily! Washes well! Looks nice!
    Nothing really although you have to make sure your load is evenly placed around barrel or it will be very noisy as it struggles to turn barrel evenly

Top Loading Washing Machines

Find out how Hoover 700LE compares to other Top Loading Washing Machines

Wonderful machine. 700L

I actually have the older model the 700L and 13years later its still going. I have had it serviced maybe 4 times over the whole time but only over minor things. When the serviceman came round he said I've probably got another 10years still in my machine as the gear etc underneath still look new he said. Well worth the amount I paid for it.
    Reliable.
    It is noisy when it spins.

flutterbyes

flutterbyesNSW, 2213

f bloggs

f bloggsasked

where is lint filter on model. 2430-2?

falegal

Unfortunately I am not familiar with this model

brian

Hoover usually has the lint filtration system under me the fabric softener cap in the middle of the bowl of the washing machine though, not sure how to take it out and clean it at this present time.

brian

I took it out and had a look .
    It was all quite easy - just used my hands to turn the fabric softener cap then did the same thing with the undercarriage - it was all quite simple

brianasked

Our household has the Simpson washing machine going through it's not.that.good - is it.worth it to buy hoover washing machine from a second hand shop in wollongong area?

falegal

Sorry I couldn't say because the fact that it's Second Hand you don't know what condition it was in prior to it being resold.

Howdy - ok thanks - cheers

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives