Hoover Gladiator Powerscrub Deluxe Carpet Shampooer

Hoover Gladiator Powerscrub Deluxe Carpet Shampooer

MaxNew Plymouth NZ

Superior design and technology !

bunty

buntySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

cleans and drys better then i expected

I bought this to clean carpets that had not been done for about 4 years ,very old well worn carpet and for the most part it brought them up like new .It also drys the carpet out very well if you take the time to go over it a few extra times once you have cleaned them.Also the added bonus of the rinse option .I also did my mums carpet much newer and a thick pile and they really did look like new .

Love it. Does a gòod job also seats in the car

Happy with my carpet cleaner couple of stubborn stains won't come home. Other then that i can't come plain. I also friends coming ro my place. They won't mind helping. They love my carpet cleaner

Carpet Shampooers & Steamers

Find out how Hoover Gladiator Powerscrub Deluxe Carpet Shampooer compares to other Carpet Shampooers & Steamers

Hamlet

HamletAU

Motor defective after little use.

Dane

Dane

Wow!!

Barnstormer

BarnstormerMelbourne

Sensational Domestic Carpet Cleaner

rodericb

rodericb

Really quite good - I've got a new hobby!

Light Easy and cleans!!

Spend the money and buy....i have light carpets toodlers pets and every mark possible...took care of everything with ease...Love this!! Better than hire cleaners. I have tried everything possible and this beats alot

The Hoover Gladiator is great

The Gladiator is a great cleaner I had a Bissell in the past but the Gladiator is far superior l can't believe how much dirt it removes it just keeps coming out.
It's also sturdy and easy to use and the tanks Areca descent size not like other machines. I also love the rinse function.

TaTa

TaTaGold Coast

Best machine I have ever used!!!

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great carpet shampooer.

I purchased this carpet cleaner a d have found it to a very effecient carpet cleaner. It is great to have it at home so it can use it any time.

Danni

DanniCanberra

Great customer service

As it may be a great Shampooer while it lasts.. just after 2 years and only been used in 1 room as the rest of the house is floor boards it started leaking.. Sent it to be repaired and NO PARTS ARE AVAILABLE.. Hard to believe that a machine still being sold and no parts.. in saying this Hoover have said they will supply a new machine

AJay

AJay

Dirt just keeps on coming!

This just paid for itself in one use. The carpet looks brand new! It really pulls the muck out, even after several passes the dirt keeps on coming...very easy to put together and user friendly. I like how the power scrub head can be removed and completely cleaned (no annoying residue or fluff stuck in there afterwards). Got this on sale from Godreys. If you see one, grab one you won't be disappointed.

One didn't I buy one sooner!

Bought this today and my lounge looks better then even after a professional steam clean. It's light and easy to use and the attachments are great. The gladiator does what it claims.
Only con is I wish the water catchment were bigger.
The Hoover cleaning solution also smells great!

Diana

DianaBrisbane

Amazed!

This is fantastic - I have only recently moved into a house with carpet, and the carpet was shampooed before I moved in (4 months ago!). I do have two very hairy dogs as well. But the dirt this brought up was totally black! I love that you can chose to use the shampoo or just water, as that really helps. It has great extraction and my carpet dried quite quickly. The little tools are fantastic as well. Pretty easy to fill up and empty. I am very happy with the purchase! I did my mattress as well - how disgusting that was!! Again, just dark brown and black came up.

Orontes

Orontes

This one ticks all the boxes.

I have recently purchased the new Hoover Gladiator Carpet Shampooer - my wife thinks I have become obsessed. I have cleaned the Carpets, Dinning Chairs, Car Seats and Car Carpets for both our car and our daughters and am now looking for other projects. What a fantastic machine! I would rate it at 100/100. Incidentally, if you want to save on carpet shampoo - the 5lt. container of Agar Exit at around $32 from Godfrey's is a great product - smells good too!

DreamensioN

DreamensioNSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great carpet shampooer with useful accessories

Petal 1

Petal 1South East Queensland, QLD

After having a Vax and Wertheim carpet shampooer this little light unit is a gem. It works better than any of the others, is easy to clean and refill. So far very impressed by this unit. At least this one lives up to the price.

Patrick_F

Patrick_FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cleaner Carpets, only a few strokes away.

I bought tis unit to replace a 6 year old Hoover that had seen better days, it has a good accessory kit and a tank that automatically mixes detergent, it also has a rinse function.

I find the spin scrub brushes better than the traditional brushbar , it just seems to remove marks on my almost white carpet a little better. I can clean my large lounge on one tank and the detergent reservoir works for roughly 3/4 tanks of water.

I have found its easy to clean as well because the recovery tank splits in two.
light, cleans well, rinse option, included tools.
wish it was a little wider.

annie

annieasked

I have the Hoover Gladiator Powerscrub Deluxe Carpet Shampooer purchased from Godfreys, and I am very disappointed in this product. Everytime I use it it trips the safety switch on the house! I have had it to Godfreys for repairs 3 times now to fix this fault with the last being 5 weeks ago and they put a new motor in it. I have spent a lot of money having it repaired to supposedly fix this problem and today when I used it for the first time after the new motor it does the same thing! Our electrician happened to be here doing another job and he checked the plug on the machine and he tells me there is an imbalance between the active to earth and the neutral to earth - how can this happen has it been there since new as i have had this problem for a while?

Hi Annie,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine and repairs.
We will be happy to look into this further for you.
Please feel free to contact us on 1300 360 845 to provide further information.
When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 435695.

Max

Hi Annie!!Glibal Grandad Max Harding gene in NZ ! This is a tricky one! Short answer is get a Hoover to supply another machine. They will do this . If problem occurs again it's your house earth system at fault ( perhaps ground peg wires broken ?) or rcd flick out switch has too many outlets connected via multiplugs etc for the amperage capacity of the breaker switch in your pwer board . Generally speaking Hover product electrical switch gear has few problems! The new motor and still p

Max

Still problems backs up my diagnosis. It is possible there is a power cord wiring problem where the earth and neutral phase are compromised in some way .
Try your machine in some elses house ! If it works ok there it's your house wiring at fault ! If the machine trips their house breaker it's at fault! Get Hoiver to give you a new one anyway !
Cheers Global Grandad Max NZ

Susanne R

Susanne Rasked

Where can you buy one in wld?

Hi Susanne,
Unfortunately this is a discontinued machine, the only stock available is what's left in Godfreys stores.
We would recommend contacting your local store directly or Godfreys customer service on 1800 815 270.

Max

Hi Suzanne! As the other guy said . Plus check out trade me and tiger secind hand sites if in Aussie like Gumtree? Etc. cheers!
Global Grandad Max NZ

John Brownhill

John Brownhillasked

My Hoover twin tank gladiator deluxe carpet shampooer brushes do not turn.
Is there a belt driving these brushes? If that is the likely cause then can I purchase a spare? Is it easily accessible? I can find no manual online.
Thanks for any help
John B

Hi John,
Unfortunately the brushes on this machine are not run by a belt.
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store for further inspection and any repairs needed.

Hi John !
Global Grandad Max Harding here in NZ! Lift up the shampoo machine and check if any fishing line or string item such as a carpet remnant has not jammed up the brush heads. If they are clean and turn freely then the problem is the drive motor under the brush head assembly . You could remove the Phillips screws and check out all is ok FTEs removing the brush head assembly but if you you are not a DIY person take it to a Hoove dealer. Never had any trouble with mine so no info there! Hope this helps cheers GG Max NZ .

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives