Hoover Vibra Brush Carpet Shampooer 5481

3.7

HannahP

HannahPPerth, WA

Doesn’t Suck Well

Great price point and concept, however absolutely terrible at sucking the water back up. After the entire clean water tank emptied In a small section, the dirty water tank only has about 1cm in. Possibly be ok for thin flat carpet/mats, but nothing that is slightly plush. Wishing I had gone with something else.

Purchased in November 2020 at Godfreys for A$239.00.

Worst Carpet Cleaning

Worked for the first couple of times then it wouldn't suck anything and it left the carpet dirty. Wouldn't recommend at all as it a load of junk that I wasted money on

Purchased in February 2019 for A$300.00.

Graham B.

Graham B.Sydney, NSW

Great machine

Having two dogs the retailer recommended this machine to me. Turns out to be a great choice. This machine works well at getting the carpets clean and fresh which is what I exactly purchased the machine for.

Purchased in July 2020.

Carpet Shampooers & Steamers

Find out how Hoover Vibra Brush Carpet Shampooer 5481 compares to other Carpet Shampooers & Steamers

SHWETHA

SHWETHA

Value for money!

Very happy with the purchase. Cleans like a dream! Highly recommend this product for homes with pets. The device is very easy to use with less maintenance required. Its great to even clean cushions, car seats, shampooing the mattress too!

Purchased at Goodfreys for A$47.95.

jenny

jenny

This is WONDERFUL

Cleans deeply without leaving the carpet wet You may think your carpets are clean BUT check out the waste tank on this after use Shows you just how much "junk" is actually there to be cleaned

Tina H.

Tina H.New South Wales

Awesome

Lovely clean fresh carpets easy to use excellent fantastic value for money love it highly recommend to pet owners
And busy households easy to take apart and clean brilliant results clean smelling house

Purchased in January 2020 for A$399.00.

Vera Z

Vera Z

Perfect product for me!

Love it! Very easy to use and perfect for my place! Spot cleaner is great for cleaning sofas!
I am glad I took salesman advice and didn't get the cheaper on!

Poppa

Poppa

Time consuming

Clean water tank is way too small,but biggest issue is the brushes. To have this machine operate somewhere near efficiently the brushes require regular cleaning, they gather hair lint and fine debris which require cleaning with a hard brush. I suggest removing the brush and checking it!

Purchased in December 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for A$299.00.

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

This is perfect, Glad old one broke so I could buy this replacement model.

My old carpet shampooer broke at weekend and after an hour of trying to repair decided to take to Godfreys, Hornsby for repair. Having been told it was 9 years old decided to upgrade to a better model that has an attachment so I can wash sofa and car seats as well as rugs and carpet. It has moving brushes so gives a more thorough clean and it has a really good suction too which means it removes more dirt. Highly recommend. It will also save me money on hiring the one from Woolworths or taking car to car wash to get inside cleaned and stains removed so well worth the money.

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys for A$300.00.

Carpet Shampooers & Steamers

Three weeks & about to get a third machine

My first one broke after one tank. The brush stopped vibrating and there was a plastic grinding noise. The replacement has just done two tanks and now has the same problem.

Back for a third unit?

The reason for a 2 over a 1? When both units worked they did a good job.

Jedi5043

Jedi5043Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Carpet Cleaning + More

Purchased the Vibra brush carpet shampooer to clean my carpeted stairs,comes with a spot cleaner attachment & now I have found myself cleaning lounge, bed mattresses And car floors looking at what comes of these things I'm thanking God I purchased this easy to you vibrating brushed, dual tank cleaning machine. I love my anti allergy Hoover and now I love my vibra brush hoover!

Peter M.

Peter M.asked

My machine is only a few weeks old, when i fill the detergent tank it sometimes just keeps leaking the water everywhere not just when you the trigger

Hi Peter,
We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine.
We would recommend taking the machine into your nearest store, with proof of purchase, for further inspection.
The Hoover Team

Di P.

Di P.asked

I need a seal

Hi Di,
We will be happy to assist you with any replacement parts required.
Please contact us on 1300 360 845 or via email at customerservice@hooverfloorcare.com.au.
Alternatively, you can also get replacement part through your nearest Godfreys store.
The Hoover Team

Antoine chapelle

Antoine chapelleasked

My hoover vibra brush is 2 weeks old and has stopped spraying the carpet

Hi Antoine,
We would recommend to check that the tanks are connected correctly.
If you are still experiencing issues we would recommend taking the machine into your nearest Godfreys store, with proof of purchase, for they to check the machine for you and assist further as needed.
The Wertheim Team

Get an answer from our members and Hoover representatives