Hoover Vibra Brush Carpet Shampooer 5481

Hoover Vibra Brush Carpet Shampooer 5481

Tina H.New South Wales

Awesome

Lovely clean fresh carpets easy to use excellent fantastic value for money love it highly recommend to pet owners
And busy households easy to take apart and clean brilliant results clean smelling house

Purchased in January 2020 for $399.00.

Perfect product for me!

Love it! Very easy to use and perfect for my place! Spot cleaner is great for cleaning sofas!
I am glad I took salesman advice and didn't get the cheaper on!

Time consuming

Clean water tank is way too small,but biggest issue is the brushes. To have this machine operate somewhere near efficiently the brushes require regular cleaning, they gather hair lint and fine debris which require cleaning with a hard brush. I suggest removing the brush and checking it!

Purchased in December 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $299.00.

jenny

jenny

Best of the best

Although I have tiled living area's I have several large floor rugs My dog and cat get fur all over them This is soooo easy and functional It's light too

Purchased in February 2019 at harvey norman penrith for $299.00.

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

This is perfect, Glad old one broke so I could buy this replacement model.

My old carpet shampooer broke at weekend and after an hour of trying to repair decided to take to Godfreys, Hornsby for repair. Having been told it was 9 years old decided to upgrade to a better model that has an attachment so I can wash sofa and car seats as well as rugs and carpet. It has moving brushes so gives a more thorough clean and it has a really good suction too which means it removes more dirt. Highly recommend. It will also save me money on hiring the one from Woolworths or taking car to car wash to get inside cleaned and stains removed so well worth the money.

Purchased in August 2019 at Godfreys for $300.00.

Three weeks & about to get a third machine

My first one broke after one tank. The brush stopped vibrating and there was a plastic grinding noise. The replacement has just done two tanks and now has the same problem.

Back for a third unit?

The reason for a 2 over a 1? When both units worked they did a good job.

Jedi5043

Jedi5043Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Carpet Cleaning + More

Purchased the Vibra brush carpet shampooer to clean my carpeted stairs,comes with a spot cleaner attachment & now I have found myself cleaning lounge, bed mattresses And car floors looking at what comes of these things I'm thanking God I purchased this easy to you vibrating brushed, dual tank cleaning machine. I love my anti allergy Hoover and now I love my vibra brush hoover!