Hoover Vortex Pro Stickvac 5231

Hoover Vortex Pro Stickvac 5231

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Works great... you have 11 minutes to do the house

The vacuum is great the the boost is great ... just the battery life is not sufficient
you have 11 min to do the house. If you only have one small room i would get it but if you want to do three rooms it will be of no use. For 600 dollar which we paid at the Godfreys ... we ended up having to purchase another vacuum.

Purchased in April 2018 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $599.00.

Product is used: Rarely
Floor Type Carpet

Awesome vacuum cleaner

Bought the Hoover about 3 months ago and honestly, I cant fault it. I can run through the whole house (3 beds, laundry, dining etc) with charge to spare. We have wooden floors throughout and it really picks up the dust. The swivel powerhead is great for getting under beds and is super easy to move around. I also like how it can stand without supporting it on a wall or whatever if you have to move chairs, tables etc. We have one large rug, and it does a great job on that too. From the supplied accessories, I've used the motorised powerhead to clean out dog hair from my car and clean the car mats, wow it works well. Great for cleaning your cornice using the long device crevice tool, hose and elbow. The others I have not had a need for as yet. Point of note for cleaning the filters, you really need an air compressor to get the dust out. We got ours from Godfreys and the guys were really helpful, you need to fully charge the battery, run it down - do this three times before using as per usual (i.e. 5 or 10 mins here and there)
It's an exxy vaccum, but still cheaper than some of the Dysons, and IMO a better product.

Purchased in March 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores.

Floor Type Wood

Not Impressed

I wish I'd never purchased this. It takes longer than ever to vacuum my small flat. I spend more time cleaning it out than vacuuming. Not so great on tiles/lino.
What a sucker I was!! Be warned

Purchased in February 2019 at Godfrey's Tauranga for $600.00.

Product is used: Weekly
Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles

Would not charge after first use

No quality control check to catch defective items? The problem with this sort of event is I now have no trust in the product and will be looking to get my money back and try another brand

Purchased in June 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $350.00.

Floor Type Tiles

BEST OF THE BEST !!!

Went into Godfrey's looking for the best & after the salesman did demo & comparison I went to the good guys & checked out the " TOP" brands and they didn't come close to the vortex, I have only had for 3 days but it is GREAT, gets cat hair from bed & sheets with ease & is almost as good as my shark BUT 1/4 the size & weight would highly recommend for anyone with disability or mobility issues like myself ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Can’t understand the good reviews?

My husband bought this vacuum two months ago, besides of getting faulty (see photo) it was heavy, full of buttons (hard to understand) and also the worst part is of your floor has any type of uneven surface (like the rug pattern) it would suck in between - also if you have long hair the brush is so thick will get all in there! Changed for a Miele much happier

Purchased in March 2019 for $550.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Great vacuum, easy to use

Have had this stick vac for just over a week and it’s brilliant. Has amazing suction. I usually do carpets on the high power and my hard floors on low power. It gets so much dirt and dust out of the carpets. I was shocked with what was coming out of what I thought were pretty clean carpets. Haven’t used all the extra accessories yet but looking forward to doing so when I need them. Super easy to pull apart and clean. So happy with this purchase.

Purchased in March 2019 at Godfreys belmont for $598.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Powerful and easy to use

Excellent vacuum. We have a Vorwerk and Rainbow but needed something that was a bit easier to handle and quick to use for carpeted staircase and large living area with wooden floors, dogs/dog hairs etc.
Its brilliant.

We found the charger didn’t initially slot easily into the base and we were slightly afraid of forcing it, but it went in and is solid.

The cleaner seems as effective as either of the other two vacuums, which cost very much more.

We liked the replaceable battery. The Dyson batteries are fixed and as far as I am aware cannot be swapped out when they die. We also bought a second battery but it does need to be attached to the vacuum to be charged - not a problem though. It’s also a very quiet unit compared to the Dyson as well and my wife finds it lighter and easier to handle.

Well done Hoover!!

Purchased in March 2019 at Godfreys for $599.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood

Awesome

Powerful and extremely easy to use. Heaps of accessories for housework and the car. Gets the sand out of my car mats easy. Brilliant. I highly recommend this machine for cleaning

Purchased in January 2019.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

A cordless vacuum cleaner as good as corded..

Had a number of cordless vacuums in the past including two Electrolux which were good when new but could not change the battery when they failed after about 18 months. Dyson V7 does not operate for as long on a battery. Use the Dyson V7 in the upstairs bedrooms. Have a Bissel steam / vacuum downstairs which is very good but it is corded and not convenient be used as a quick clean up of loose dirt. A bit bulky to take up the stairs. Purchased the Pro Stickvac 5231from the extremely helpful and knowledgeable team at Godfreys Glendale. We have tiles, carpets and timber floors. Works equally well on all the surfaces. The included accessories cover all that is required for any & all cleaning tasks. The Hoover does exactly what I need. It is great and I will be buying a second for use in the bedrooms upstairs.
John

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Baby mess all sorted out with this vacuum

So far been impressed with how functional it is. Lightweight and gets the job done. I have a 13 mos old baby and trust me, the mess my baby make is incomparable. I use this vacuum after her feed in the high chair and it just sucks the food pieces on the floor. I love how use time is long enough to sort out the mess on the floor. It has the option button for more power suctioning when needed. I only use the low power and it is enough to clean the floor. It glides and does not leave anything behind. It is useful too when i feel lazy hoovering the whole house. I can do rooms at a time without recharging it. I don't even have to take the battery out of the hover to recharge it. It stands on its own and so easy to take out of the charger. Am excited to use in our van.Best buy ever!

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Excellent Product

Bought the updated Vortex Pro Stickvac in December 2018 from Godfreys. Lightweight, easy to use and functional accessories. Lasts up to 30 minutes and on par, if not better than the Dyson V8 and V10 at a much cheaper price tag.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Our vortex pro will not stay on high and is not too good st cleaning the car- actually it’s usless in the car - dies anyone else have tis issue

I just purchased a Hoover vortex pro. I’m having problems with turning it off. It only turns off when I remove the battery or when I put it back on charge.
They have a 2 year warranty TAKE IT BACK get it fixed or replaced, I am sure that godfrey's will take care of you !!!

Just bought my vortex pro today and I don’t think it’s charging. I’ve got the base plugged into the wall and the vacuum on the dock but there are no lights indicating anything. Have I done something wrong? The handy vac bit also won’t turn on when removed to use by itself and the power button is pressed but does come on when I turn on the whole unit. I’m worried I got a lemon.
Is it sitting in the dock correctly. Make sure it is clipped in at the back of the stick properly where the connection is.Thanks for the reply. It is clipped it at the back but still nothing. Taking it back today and hoping they can show me what I’m doing wrong.

Vortex Pro Stickvac 5231