Hoselink Ned Kelly Starter Kit 2250

Hoselink Ned Kelly Starter Kit 2250

See the Best Garden Hoses in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hoselink

3.7
Barry Guy
Barry GuyPerth, WA

Very reliable product which I fully endorse

I Have used Hoselink products for many years form Hose reels to recently Solar garden lights and can only say how delighted I have been to even having a hose reel at work.
Would I recommend them yes as they are a totally reliable product and only ever having one hose reel that did not work correctly that was changed at no cost to myself very very happy.
Barry Malaga WA.

Purchased in for $589.

TV Tech
TV TechMelbourne

Best Hose Nozzle I have ever used! Period!

I have insane water pressure
900kpa from all my garden taps
I have been through 20 years of leaking hose fitting, fittings blowing off, you name it.
The Ned Kelly and Hoselink System has 100% solved the problem.
I have used the Ned Kelly Nozzle and Hoselink fittings on my existing silicone hose
Brilliant, just 100% brilliant!

AkoeHervey Bay

Ned Kelly kit Great! Hose turned into a Mucky sticky trashy brown mess!

I bought the hose after buying the Ned Kelly starter kit, it is great.The hoselink hose disappoints, it is now a mucilaginous mess that sticks to everything. The water ends up milky suddsy looking. To handle the hose I wear leather work gloves that are covered in sticky residue from the hoselink hose. I hate using the hoselink hose.

Akoe

Hoselink replaced my Superflex hose and I can recommend the new hose.

Shlest
ShlestCentral West, NSW

Sticky hose

I have exactly the same problem
Have to wear gloves every time I handle the hose.The hose had faded and is a sticky gluey mess. The mess won't wash off your hands.Its so difficult to use now.Fittings are wonderful,no leaking at all just disappointed with the hose which I notice they don't sell anymore.

Broken Swivel connector

Every thing is excellent except for the Swivel Connector we found flimsy and broke in half with normal use other than that the whole system has made watering our garden very easy and will order more fittings etc. later to connect up my other hoses and other accessories we have.

Sticky hose

I have the same problem with the hose degrading and going sticky within a year of purchase. It lost it's colour then began to become sticky. The sticky substance glues to my hands and won't come off so I wear an old pair of gloves now when hosing. Love the fittings but not the hose. Poor design/manufacturing.

Jolene28Wadalba

Sticky, Rubbery Mess

I bought the 30m Hoselink No-Kink Hose, which seemed fantastic. No-one said it should be only bought in a reel to avoid a sticky, tacky brown hose (which doesn't kink), but worse... gets stuck on its rubbery, heavy self and tangles ridiculously. I can't even touch the hose without getting brown, sticky, hard-to-remove residue on my hands. I was then told I can't buy a reel separately, so I'm stuck with a horrible wish-I-didn't-buy mess. They no longer sell this hose (no wonder). I had no option but to cut the hose into 2 x 15m hoses so I can at least sort of use it. I absolutely love the no-drip fittings though.

Jolene28

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Carol I
Carol IKerang Vic

Best thing since sliced bread.

My new hose fittings are awesome! They really work.
Meet up with you at Elmore Field Days Purchased more fittings, This product really does work
I would recommended these products to all my family and friends, so easy to connect the sprinkler.
Thanks to Tim and the team
Thanks Hoselink Team.

QLD AndyBrisbane

Ned Kelly Spray Gun

I purchased 2 of these to replace the original plastic jobs in May this year.
The one that gets the most use is now not turning off when you let the trigger go.
I have tried spraying the trigger mechanism but thats not working.
Love the hose and reel etc but the triggers need looking at, I had the very same thing happen to the original plastic ones.

JosieJo2000
JosieJo2000Perth, WA

I can't believe watering is actually FUN now!

No More Leaking Hoses!

'I purchased this product because I was sick of leaking hoses and tap connectors. My wife also complained when the hose came apart now and then, spraying water all over her. I thought it was funny at first, but then I realized (with her input) that I had to do something about it. We are both very happy with the result, no leaks no hoses coming apart. The only improvement I can see is to have an elbow joint at the tap connector, for ease of connection and dis-connection. I have installed this system on all three of my outside taps.'

Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Thank you for your feedback Ross, it's so valuable to us. It's great to hear that you are no longer experiencing leaking or cold surprise showers! Kind Regards The Hoselink Team

Ellie
ElliePerth, WA

Excellent products!

This product, like all of the quality products sold by Hoselink, is excellent. It doesn't leak or drip, and offers a choice of different spray styles with a simple adjustment of the nozzle. I also like the fact that you can lock the nozzle into the 'on' position with the clip, so your hand doesn't get tired. And, of course, the post purchase customer service is second to none if you have any questions or problems!

Hoselink O.HoselinkSend a private message

Thank you Ellie for taking the time to leave a review. All feedback is valuable and it's good to know that you like the ease of function change as well as the clip. Thank you & Kind Regards The Hoselink Team

Reg Dohrmann
Reg Dohrmann

Best since sliced bread

Since my husband gave me my retractable 30 mtr. hose unit, I praise it every day I use it. I have 80 Rose bushes on my property and am able to water all the beds with ease. When ordering more attachments for my hose ,the company was very helpful and delivery was prompt.
The 30 metres of hose rewinds without any effort, and there are no wet feet from dripping hose connections..
I have no complaints with the items what so ever. It all works as avdertised. It is woth its weight in gold..