Hoselink Premium Metal 8-Function Spray Gun 5528

Hoselink Premium Metal 8-Function Spray Gun 5528

J. Adams

J. AdamsWollongong

Best I've used

I cant stop raving about the spray gun it works a treat. I purchased a hoselink because I had enough with my tangled hose with a nozel that always got stuck. This one feels of excellent quality and has so many different options. I highly recommend this to anyone to try, you wont look back after giving it a go.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hoselink O.Hoselink

Good Morning, thanks for leaving your comments. It's great to hear the Hoselink is performing better than the other brand you used. Happy Hosing! The Hoselink Team

robert.e.regan

robert.e.reganVictoria, Australia

A great range of products.

A great product, which has recently been serviced to perfection by Hoselink. I have two Hoselink systems, both working beautifully. I am currently considering buying a third hosereel set up, for the rear of our property. They operate so effortlessly. I also have a car wash system, which greatly improves the manner in which I can wash our vehicle.

Great product

Hoselink metal spray gun attachment for my hoselink hose. Great service and quick delivery. My dog chewed our previous plastic spray gun, but with this new metal one there is no chance of that. It works very well!

Hoselink O.Hoselink

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it's good to hear that there is no chance of the dog making a meal with this spray gun. Kind Regards The Hoselink Team

Graham

GrahamPerth

They stand by their product

Hi guy's,
I have a few hoselink products & very happy with the majority of them, great designs & lasting the distance.
I have only had a problem with the premium metal 8 function spray gun where the guts of the product kept corroding due I think to electrolysis. I think this is the third gun that hoselink have replaced for free. They seem to have listened & supplied the last one with info on lubricating the unit as well as a few design changes.
Cannot fault them on customer service, listening skills & standing by their product when it counts.