House of Stuart

House of Stuart

Brand Manager for House of Stuart? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.8
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
Sandra
SandraPerth, WA

Buyer Beware - Terrible Customer Service!!

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA
Gary P.
Gary P.Perth, WA

poor service

Asked to pay everything up front which we did but we are still waitng for part of the order following the install. They said it missed the delivery but that was 2 weeks ago.
Installer left a mess which we had to clean up.
Product is good but they need to improve customer service a lot.
Also, be careful they write your credit card number with expiry date on the quote/invoice.

Beno
BenoPerth, WA

Highly recommend & professional

Recently had a house full of curtains from House of Stuart, we are very happy, and would highly recommend them. The staff were great, very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. Thanks to the Team at House of Stuart

Disappointed
Disappointed

Very unprofessional service .

Very unprofessional service, good luck waiting for a return call .
Quotes done in head without writing down .
Installer fantastic shame about the rest .

Dinah
DinahPerth, WA

My new curtains reflect the perfect experience I have enjoyed with House of Stuart.

I have always made my own curtains so I know a thing or two about soft furnishings. The House of Stuart listened, advised and offered the best range for the best price. I didn’t want sheers, and one company wasn’t even interested in quoting on anything else. My home is Hamptons style so I went with a linen and full blockout lining on a wave track. I have timber pelmets and the curtains look fantastic. The quality of workmanship is faultless. I also chose roller blinds and timber blinds and they are sleek and clearly well made. All staff have been terrific to deal with. I can’t rave enough about this place because they produced the goods at a fantastic price and in a very timely manner. And I love what they helped me choose!

negative

We have had a very bad after sale service,no calls returned,no emails answered,lino at back of very expensive curtains start crumbling up to now after numerous complaints still waiting for a reply.Stay away from this company please.

Beautiful sheer curtain and service

I ordered a linen sheer and pelmet for my daughters bedroom HOS had a great range to choose from and were competitively priced . The curtains look gorgeous. I will be back to finish the rest of my house!

Great family business

I just recently ordered a houseful of curtain tracks and sheer curtains from HOS. Really happy with the quality and service. The quote was very competitive out of several companies. Great family business!

Dining / Living room pelmets

My pelmets have been made beautifully and look fantastic. I needed them quite urgently as I was having overseas visitors - staff went out of their way to get my fabric,made and installed. Throughly recommend House of Stuart.

James
JamesPerth, WA

Big holes left on my wall

Extremely disappointed!!!! Dreadful customer service from House of Stuart. Appalling installation. The old blinds were ripped down leaving large parts of plaster missing across the top of the window in my kitchen. They also said they would take away my old blinds but instead I found them dumped behind my shed!!!
Never returned my calls & was one week late to install the blinds! The worst $1000 I have ever spent!
Do not use this company!!!!

Worst customer service ever

I have been very disappointed by the terrible customer service I received from House of Stuart. They did not return calls, one set of curtains took 15 weeks to make (promise delivery date was 6 weeks). Lorraine was rude, never apologised at any stage of the process, never initiated contact to explain the reasons for the delay. Overall, not a good experience at all.

Fancy Window Dressing for my Home

Hi There,

I purchased curtains and blinds House of Stuart they look amazing! Good style and colours to suit my home. All my family purchase be here!

Marg B
Marg BPerth, WA

Appalling product, installation, service and accounting methods