3.7

67% · 21 · 33%

3.0
Brand Manager for Houseace? Claim your listing.

Andrea
AndreaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great software for planning renovations

Houseace have a easy to use system where you can quote pretty any project, I got a very accurate quote for my bathroom and kitchen Reno in 5 mins. I even used the quote for my loan top up.
Chloe
Chloe

ABHORRENT customer service

Signed up with Houseace for a full bathroom renovation. Great onboarding experience. It would be better if there was literally any semblance of project management and customer service once you've already started paying them! Zero accountability for builders and contractors actually SHOWING UP TO THE SITE, let alone doing their work! Completely incompetent project management, refuse to provide me with a detailed breakdown of how much I am paying in hourly labour despite not having a single builder, contractor or otherwise show up to the property for days and weeks on end.

Would not recommend.

Ramiro R.
Ramiro R.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Quick quote tool

We renovated our bathroom and laundry with Houseace and found the whole experience to be very easy. The team were professional and kept us up to date throughout. The renovation was completed on time and the rooms look amazing. So happy with our choice to go with them.