Howard Restor-A-Finish

3.8

Jandoor T.

Jandoor T.

WORST DOG FOOD EVER

Firstly, my dog didn't even want to touch this stuff, even when I mixed in some wood shavings and shredded newspaper.

I finally managed to force feed it half a bottle and then my dog simply died! Absolutely terrible! I will definitely be sticking to Brasso for my cats.

Purchased in January 2021.

Didn't work for white hot dish ring on chest of drawers

MattyW

MattyWSouth East Queensland, QLD

Does what it claims to do, and does it well

I used this to restore the finish on some B&W DM16 speakers which had suffered from years of use and then storage in dads garage. Applying this made them come up like new. I also used this on a Telecaster copy I got from China which I wasn't happy with. Sanded it back a bit and applied and ended up looking great. Highly recommended.

Furniture, Fabric & Metal Cleaners

Find out how Howard Restor-A-Finish compares to other Furniture, Fabric & Metal Cleaners

Neil H

Neil HVancouver

Everything I had hoped it would be.

Steam had removed the finish on two of my kitchen cabinets, I purchased your product after reading reviews on your website.
    Restoreafinish did exactly as promised removing all signs of the damage, thanks for an excellent product.

sturnbull

sturnbullAU

Does what it says on the tin