Huawei Nova 3E

The camera is really bad, I brought it thinking it would be great but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Terrible camera, good processing speed, sometimes this phone freezes. Brightness is ok. Definately not a phone for people who want to take nice photos, the colours are not accurate in the photos and the images are very poor.

Purchased in February 2019 at Officeworks.

Annie

Annie

Huawei nova 3e

Overall phone works and does what is asked of it. I find when typing in the pass code it's like it can't keep up and the pass code will be in but it won't open. The most annoying feature of this phone is it won't hide caller ID. I originally bought the phone went to work turned the phone onto hide caller ID. 3 days later I went to turn caller ID off and it says network error. Took the phone to optus, telstra, jb hi fi and nobody can explain the issue. I took the phone back good guys and they believed it was software issued and gave me a new phone. The replacement phone still does the same thing.

Purchased in June 2019 at The Good Guys for $200.00.

Bex Newcombe

Bex NewcombeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Huawei Nova 3E

This is great phone for it value. It has a really good camera and some great features. The speed and memory space is amazing and has a memory card slot to add extra space. There is only 1 negative I have found and that has been how fragile the back and front screens are. Even with glass protectors and high quality cases they shatter very easily. I have replaced the screens twice already and refuse to do it again as it has cost more then the handset to replace them.

Purchased in September 2018 at Big W Online Store for $599.00.

AnonSydney, NSW

Great features for an excellent price!

Expensive features and good look for an amazing price! Camera not bad, but not amazing like me regular camera. Dropped it, but no cracks - so durable.
I use it a lot for browsing - really fast browsing. Amazing charging speed and battery life.

Purchased in November 2018 at Officeworks.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Good budget phone

I bought this phone to my mum on mother's day. Both selfie and rear cameras are great for casual photos. Screen is bright enough for outdoor use. She uses it mainly for facebook and messenger, despite Huawei being banned it will have little effect on the usage of phone.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $299.00.

Rola Rahal

Rola RahalSydney, NSW

Great Value for money

Great phone very easy to use and great camera. Overall its performance is great. It is a very fast phone and has a number of apps. I am very happy with the phone.

Purchased in January 2019 at Sydney Wide Chiropractic for $300.00.

jnu123

jnu123

Value for Money and Good Screen

Value for money. Phone screen is exceed expectation on this price range. App very responsive, 4GB ram is big enough for day to day use. Regular security update from manufacture is another bonus. Camera is a bit weak especially on low light but is acceptable.

Purchased in November 2018 at Allphones for $412.80.

Dbuz

DbuzWestern District, VIC

Excellent value for money phone

Having had a few bad experiences with the iPhone 6s I decided to return to an Android phone. I have few regrets. Great camera, easy to use and good size screen.

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman.

Software

not recommend to buy this worst phone I had only weeks usage

using two weeks after LCD screen blinking, the customer service given for 4 weeks, no response I need chase up the phone when can get back, finally says liquid damage no cover warrenty, quoted for $450 to repair,
bought the phone $330 only, and return as its is, after bought used 2 weeks only less than 30 minutes call usage,
not recommended to buy
returned to shop, not

Purchased in January 2019.

lerchieQld, 4670

Excellent phone!!!

Great phone especially for the price!!!. Thanks good guys bundaberg. my old samsung s5 was a bit tied. after researching what i should buy
i am very happy with my Huawei 3e Great price, big storage ,easy to use, great picks, very fast, good apps.love it!!!

Purchased in April 2019.

Ebony

Ebony

Good for price

Only 300 dollars, works better than an Iphone, great blue colour, love it as it's multicrome, although I must admit, I was afraid because of the scandal involving them and spying on customers. All countrys do it under the security act.

Purchased in August 2018 for $300.00.

Alison A

Alison APerth, WA

Great phone

Really happy with my Huawei. Price was great and love the camera and performance on this phone. If your looking for a good phone with a lower price budget this is one to consider.

Purchased in March 2019 for $300.00.

Kate

Has the performance expected of a much more expensive phone

Really satisfied with this phone, particularly considering the price. Great screen size and it is easy to use. Long battery life and very easy to install the apps and contacts etc from my old phone onto this one. Basic plastic cover was included. The only downside to this phone is the charger, as it is specific to Huawei and I can't use usual chargers if I am at somebody else's place and don't bring my own.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Susie Q

Susie Q

Worst phone I've ever owned

I have had trouble with Huawei since day 1.
Problems with making calls. Have to repeatedly press the phone icon. Calls disconnect during a conversation whilst in a high mobile reception area. Phone won't hot-spot. Huawei response was to do full factory reset, but save it to HiSuite Huawei program for $9.99 massive inconvenience lost information. Phone still under warranty I have to send pH interstate to be looked at. No loan phone. Service is 1/10 like its phone.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
not happy

not happyHobart

So close to perfect

This phone is amazing screen size if large and bright fast and afficient charges really quickly and holds charge all day has masize 64gb I have all my favorite game on it so has face recognition security best phone I have owned can hold heaps of pictures and videos never crashes I love it

KIKI

KIKI

Love the phone

I have always used Huawei phones because they are cheap and seem to last. This is the most expensive one I've purchased and so far I'm pretty happy with it. Battery lasts well, screen is large and clear, it's fast too. The only bad things all the nonsense Huawei Apps that are pre installed - I have no idea what they are and all require you to sign up. Also the C-type charging cable - although it is an improvement, now I have many older style charging cables that are not compatible. I have noticed that when using wifi, the signal is not as strong as my old phone. I have downloaded a wifi booster app which seems to help.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Kerrus

KerrusVICTORIA PARK

Fantastic phone for price

Due to unforseen circumstances my beautiful Samsung S5 was no longer able to be used. The Huawei Nova 3e was recommended by my IT man. What a lovely phone. It has so many similar features but with double capacity and other new features my S5 did not have. So very happy and for an amazing price of $339.00. Loving it!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Chook55

Chook55Adelaide

Best phone I've owned.

Bought from Office Works for $320. 64Gb Ram. Octacore. Works very well. Battery is very long lasting. WiFi to Mobile Data switches efficiently and relatively easy to configure. Has some nice inbuilt features such as face down to go silent. If only one could remove the inbuilt Huawei apps. Protective clear vinyl shroud was a nice addition.

MICK

MICKCentral Coast NSW

Best Phone Yet

Bought this phone at Harvey Norman for $399.
Its is the best phone I've had. Camera is amazing with dual lens. HUGE MEMORY double of other brands at this price point.
For tasks and internet. OMG ! Has a Octacore processor and is incredibly fast.
Just a fantastic phone a pleasure to use.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Shawn

ShawnMelbourne

Cheap but functional

Thought maybe I will buy an iphone X to replace my old one. Struggled and turned to this phone in the end. This phone is really worthy. Nice shape, huge screen, and awesome camera. while its price is almost 1/4 of the newest apple model, it can do almost everything that an apple phone can do.