Huawei Nova 3i

Huawei Nova 3i

JessM.2000

JessM.2000South East Queensland, QLD

No tap and pay!?

There is no Near Field Communication (NFC) feature on this phone, meaning no tap and pay. This is extremely inconvenient and disappointing, even older model Samsung phones has this feature! Regardless the apps on the phone run smoothly and so does the phone itself. I've never had a serious problem with this phone so I'm very satisfied with the quality. Camera is great, though filters are bad, there is also Retrica! The main feature that attracts people to this phone would be the colour! Lovely purple, it's beautiful! Better yet it doesn't shatter into pieces when you drop it, when you fall on it though, we'll that's another story. I do recommend!

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Moto

MotoPerth, WA

Just An Awesome phone

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $4.99.

Level playing field

Level playing fieldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Forget the flagship models...this does everything...almost

Purchased in November 2018 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for $475.00.

Jane

Jane

Best device I have ever had

I have just purchased this beauty and am thrilled. At half the cost of a new IPhone I believe it performs just as well. A mere $344 from Office works makes for a great lower budget phone with nearly all the qualities of a high end phone. I highly recommended.

Purchased in August 2019 at Officeworks for $444.00.

John

JohnPerth, WA

Functions as expected, but poor physical and software interface

With permissions turned off for all non essentials battery life is very good.
The screen is bright and clear.
It is possible to set the font size for all apps, but this does not apply to the swipe down function switches. It does not seem possible to add functions to the switch pane.
The volume and start buttons are on the same side and I have missed calls because I had inadvertently turned down the ring volume.
Software is full of rubbish that cannot be removed (like any Android phone). Unexplained software, "Hivoice", "Hicare", poor / non-existent help.
Software navigation is bizarre: "wireless and networks" and "device connectivity" are separate categories, for example.
Control over notifications is poor, illogical and unexplained.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hifi Home for $399.00.

rap attack

rap attackSydney, NSW

Love it

I like the size of this phone and its battery life is good. The only thing i dont like is speaker volume. Last phone had very good extra boosted volume. The amount of space is 128gb which is more than plenty and you can install a sd card . The photo app is not great and took some time to get used to. I cant really say anything else bad. Glad i purchased it

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $399.00.

Ajay

Ajay

Huawei Nova 3i, outstanding and surprising

I have had little to no problems with this phone since I bought it from JB Hi Fi Jan 2019 at $550. Going from a Samsung s5 this Huawei phone was a significant improvement. It has a clear (high resolution) display, high quality camera, lots of storage, features such as fingerprint scanner and face unlock... It has basically anything you'd want from a phone... This all goes without mentioning the beautiful exterior of the phone... I would recommend to anyone!

Purchased in January 2019 for $550.00.

T_TS

T_TSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This phone is good at a reasonable price

Purchased in January 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for $470.25.

Kelly ws lim

Kelly ws limSydney, NSW

Overall satisfactory

I use my mobile phone mainly for work and entertainment thus durability of the battery is very important. Its battery can last me the whole day without having to charge in the middle of the day. The camera quality is overall better than other other brands I've used but I find that photos turn out a bit grainy in low light area. The apps do generally run smoothly and I hardly face any issue with the phone at all.

Purchased in December 2018 for $549.00.

smok

smokLaunceston, TAS

Huawei. I can't pronounce it but damn it's a good phone.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for $499.00.

Just G.

Just G.Southwest, VIC

Wife loves it

Bought this phone last year for wife as her birthday gift. She has been using Samsung S7 previously. Got her the Irish blue. She loves it. Selfie pictures are great, even the pictures taken with the dual lens are great for the value i paid, $499. The brightness is commendable, large screen with good resolution. Batt life goes beyond 1 day's usage. Irish blue colour is simply stylish and superb, makes the phone look expensive, :) . Typing messages is easy as she does tent to spend heaps time on facebook and whatsapp. Sound quality is good for its class of being budget phone. Huawei done a fantastic job creating a stunning budget phone.

Purchased in October 2018 for $499.00.

Hoque

HoqueAustralian Capital Territory

Perfect phone for budget price

I bought my Huawei Nova 3i from JB hifi for only $380 to replace my existing iPhone. I made an accurate decision, less than half the price of iPhone 6 this Huawei phone is really wonderful to operate, its size, performance is perfect. Now I am thinking why I was using iPhone for so long.

Purchased in May 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for $380.00.

Dee

DeeSydney

Great battery, I dont like the camera however

The camera quality was poor. Every photo I tried to take of my moving dog came up blurry.
The display is super bright which is great. The colours on the screen look nice.
The phone tended to lag a little once I downloaded a few apps (FB, Instagram, etc).

The battery life on this phone is phenomenal. It would easily last me 2 full days with no charge overnight.
However I couldn't deal with how much it lagged. I ended up buying another phone anyway.

Purchased in November 2018 at eBay for $429.00.

Ben

Ben

reliable and good price

The device has a big and high resolution screen. It is easy to view for seniors with such a competitive price. You will never get such a price for Rom of 128GB.

Ben P.

Ben P.Perth, WA

Made the move from apple

Have been an apple guy since day 1, ended up smashing my last iPhone and thought I'd give this a go with the price and great reviews, not disappointed at all, never thought I'd like android, so glad I made the change, half the price, twice the features! Also got the free ear buds, stoked! Camera is amazing and battery life has to be the best part.

Purchased in October 2018 at JB Hi-Fi for $440.00.

Gko

GkoSydney, NSW

Dealt with Customer Representative, Not resolved

Purchased in December 2018.

Michael_Jones

Michael_Jones

Worst phone I have ever purchased

Purchased in January 2019.

Needs random factory resets

I absolutely hate this phone as of today. I just got back from vacation with my family, took some great pictures. And it required a factory reset, so now everything is lost for a second time. Once is a random, twice in this short a time period is a inherent error of the phone. All of my contacts, all of my apps are gone. I basically have to start customising the phone again from scratch, with the continuous worry that it will randomly delete everything. Not worth the hassle and I would not even recommend this phone to my enemies. I've had the phone for a few months and it's done it twice with no warning.

I hate this phone.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Second mid price Huawei phone. And bought a third as a present. Love the phones. Have had a slight s

Yes that's correct I'm no going to waffle on the phone is well priced and does what it is supposed to do. Plus two year warranty and long battery life. I have nothing more to add. So it means my review has been wasted. Unless you want to give me a discount on the next one. LOL

Date PurchasedDec 2018