3Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro

Battery Life

Kanom
KanomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA52 posts

Zappp

Absolutely loved this watch as it stays charged for over a week without going flat. I like the addition of the stress calculator too. I had issues with it actually zapping me on the wrist after a while though. I have no idea why it was doing this but I stopped using it. It was a shame because it’s a lovely looking watch as well
Battery Life
keith
keithSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Perfect

Perfect perfect watch for what I need it for, The only problem is I have an iPhone and has limited apps on this watch, it’s more suited to an Galaxy type phone, but overall it’s a good watch Show details
Chunki LaFanga
Chunki LaFangaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC45 posts

Fantastic watch for $485 delivered from Expansys. I wish I had waited a bit longer and gotten it for $85 cheaper. Lasts for 2 whole weeks on one charge and syncs perfectly with my iPhone 12 Pro. The leather strap is showing signs of wear since I wear it every day.