Huggies DryNites

Huggies DryNites

• Comfort
Jay

JaySydney, NSW

Cutting costs destroyed a once good product.

I deal with urinary incontinence, have used these products for 17 years.
Had very few issues over the years until they moved manufacturing.
The sides rip while pulling them up. (Am under the limit given for these)
Had a persistent infection, changed products back to the old style when i could find them. No issues again.
The chemicals in these now not only cause chemical burns but can also cause infections that can last over 12 months. So painful an adult becomes bed bound in excruciating pain. I cant imagine what these new ones are doing to children.

Recommend not using until they fix things.
No one wants to buy a pack and maybe have 2 usable in the lot and you dont want a child to feel that pain.

Purchased in November 2020 for $12.00.

tomas

tomasPerth, WA

Good nappies but expencive

I am 17 years old and I wet and poo the bed. These nappies fit me good, but they’re expensive. As I mentioned before, I poop the bed, but these do leek a bit when I get dihorrea. Other than that they are god nappies for children or young adults

Tiff M

Tiff MSydney, NSW

My son has chemical burns on his back from wearing these for just 2 hours

I won’t ever purchase Huggies again. My son has worn one of these for the last 4 days, maximum 3 hours at a time. He has had irritated skin on his lower back from them and today it looks like chemical burns. The rest of the packet are going in the bin and I have emailed Huggies for a response as I do not want this to happen to anyone else.

Purchased at Baby Bunting.

Worst nappy pant ever

Worst nappy pants in the world doesnt even last 2 hours of the night. Nappy pant not even full and still manages to leak and wet the bed. And this happens all of the time. My son is 3 years old and 18kgs all within range of the nappy pants measurements. Very false description of nappy and advertisement. Very disappointed

Sarah

SarahSouthwest, VIC

Good but expensive

These are great for when your little one isn’t just quite ready for no pull ups at night . They are expensive in my opinion for what they are .
Never had a leak over night . No issues with irritations or anything like that either

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $12.00.

WetNights

9 times out of 10 they leak out the side at the front. My son wakes wet and sad in the early hours and needs new sheets and pajamas. At over $1 each you expect them to work

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $12.00.

KellyFMid North Coast, NSW

Can't go a night without them

These are the only things that stop my 2.5yr old from waking up in a wet bed every night, needing to get changed and change sheets at 3am. Thats what we did until Huggies sent me samples of Drynites and we have used them every night since. I did have to go up an age size for my son but they fit him fine.

Jacqui

JacquiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expensive and not reliable

Dri Nites leak 3 out of 5 times. Sick of buying product and still having a wet bed to deal with. My son is always upset and so am I as you expect them to do their job. I have to laugh at another post where Huggies tell customer to send in dri nite to test batch. What a joke, they all leak! The product is sub standard at a premium price! Sleepy Nights are bulkier but better.! How about fixing the problem instead of concentrating on your pictures! Can’t wait for 3rd child to finally not need them anymore. Is absorbing some of the wee better than nothing? Apparently so as we reluctantly keep buying as there is nothing else around.

barry

barry

good

i brought these a while ago and they r so bloddy good they leaked a few times but that is cause i had lots to drink before bed i brought baby love sleepy nights today and they didn't fit at all UN like drynites last time i used drynites they fit good so i think i will go back to dry nites

all leaking

my son is 4,5 years old about 18 kg and it doesn't matter if I use the small DryNites the large ones. They all leak. He lies on his side and the urine just goes out side ways. Maybe the DryNites are actual swimming diapers? The other problem is that it is very hard to pull those things up without damaging the side lining. They seem to tear too easily. Maybe they are designed to go inside undies? But even then they don't hold enough fluid. $1,- a night seems an lot of money to pay for a wet bed in the morning.

Jacob

JacobSydney

Good

I like drynites because they soft and comfortable. i have to wear them because i don't wet the bed when i wear them
i like how they look but i wish they have diffenet pictures on them
i can put them on my own i don't need any help

dynites are my favout ones i like them a lot more then other ones

LuminatrixTasmania

Rubbish product, should be called WetNites

EVERY single Huggies DryNites nappy has leaked. It seems Huggies have not considered the fact that when boys are lying down (as they generally do when sleeping), their penis can and does move around which causes urine to squirt around the hip and flank area where there is NO absorbent padding in the Huggies product. Apparently Huggies believe if you are a sleeping boy, your penis will stay pointing between your legs all night, because that is the ONLY place they include absorbent padding. Steer well clear of this rubbish product, waste of money & time.

17 years old

I have to put on this ever night it stop me frome wet the bed but the pull up is wet but the bed is not wet so if soom one give me some idears thankyou Dylan smith
I have be weting the bed from I was 4 years old I hart it but I cant do any thing till it stops so looks like I have been in this for a long time I hart it but I cant help that so thankyou agent dylan

sorcha

sorchawexford ireland

Not very good

Put one on last night at 9 Pm and at 1 am my son was soaked right thru the nappy and his pj's.. They do look nice tho and are a good fit for my chunky 3yo

Nick

NickPerth, WA

Well fitting but cause a rash!

I tried my four year old in DryNites. They seem comfortable and do the job but after wearing them continuously for a few days he develops a rash and redness over the entire wet part within the nappy. He has worn Huggies nappies since he was born and has not previously had the same problem. I have spoken to Huggies who say that the only difference is that the DryNites are made in America so maybe there is something in their processes that is different to here in Australia. All listed ingredients are the same. We have now had to switch to BabyLove night nappies and have since had no problems with the rash.
Comfortable, absorbent, good patterns
Caused rash, made in America (why not Australia?)

Jaybelle

JaybelleTasmania, 7253

Do the Job =)

They are good looking and my daughter likes them,the print on the pants are cute. But unfortunatly they are not desinged for slim children and sometimes leak.
My daughter likes them not like a nappy, no as many wet sheets to wash.
The size it would be nice if they come in a smaller size for slim children, because they are big on my daughter we get the occasional leak,

Smegster

Smegster

Terrible

I have a 5yr old who has grown too big for the Aldi pullups. I've had to change him to DryNites and due to there being nothing else on the market have to keep using them. In the three months we have used them he has wet through them at 5-6 nights per week. I contacted Huggies and their solution was for me to send them a couple of samples from the problem pack. I explained to them it is NOT just one problem pack but EVERY pack I have used. I have still not received another reply from them!

Very expensive for a produce that does NOT do its job.

thilbert

thilbert

Good

Can be expensive, but worth the freedom they give my children. They seem to be good quality and will last the night through.
It gives my kids control as they can put them on themselves plus pull them down if they need to go to the toilet without having to wake me.
Occassionally they have torn open down the side when first putting them on. They are unuseable after that.

ashtonsmum

ashtonsmum

Good

Great product - does what I need it to do, cant get by without them at the moment. Would be nice if they were on special more often though.
highly absorbent - My son is 4 and quite a heavy wetter at night - its very rare that we have a leak unlike other brands we have tried. My son loves the pictures on them too.
the cost! I cant understand why they are not the same price as normal nappies.

Witherguy f.

Witherguy f.asked

Are drynites okay for morning use?

Mel

Melasked

Can thehuggies dry nites pyjama pants be used for young girls periods?

KellyF

Wow great question. I dont see why not. They hold ALOT of wee.

ronnie

ronnieasked

Hi, my daughter is 4 almost 5 years and I have found we are going through a bad bed wetting stage. I am unsure if I should try the drynites pj pants. Could anyone give me some advice do they work. Do they help the child in toileting or make them go backwards and means I'll have more bed wetting? Cheers!

Luminatrix

Hi Ronnie - I have tried the Huggies DryNites numerous times over the years with my son & they DO NOT work any better than any of the other brands & they are much more expensive. I have not tried them with girls however, so perhaps the anatomical differences between the sexes will make a difference. I can say that with my boy, the urine always leaks out the side of the nappy where there is no padding. The manufacturers seem to think that when boys lie down, their penises will always stay pointing down towards their knees where the nappy padding is & of course, this is generally only the case when they are standing up - making this largely useless for bedtime.

You can always try & then return them to the store for a refund, if they do not work, as the product specifically claims to keep children dry at nights & you have consumer guarantees under law that a product must do as it is described. Hope that helps.

Get an answer from our members and Huggies representatives