Huggies Pull-Ups

Huggies Pull-Ups

2.8

Sean

SeanPerth

Retains liquid (like a siv)

Worst nappys i have ever seen. Cost more than normal nappys but leak as if your baby is wearing a pair of undies. Thank you huggies for designing a nappy that let's me know the second my son has peed with its new parent detection liner where the urine runs out of the nappy through the onesie and onto the bed sheets well played sir well played. Strongly considering not buying any of your products again and if you give me a list of your ceos names i will gladly come into their bedrooms at 2 in the morning and wee all over them. Dont buy this product
    Getting to change bed sheets at 2 in morning
    Expensive. Leaks. Worst product since the fly wire door on a submarine. As well thought out as an inflatable dart board

thepersonwho

thepersonwhoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just like ordinary nappies

I used these on my first and she just treated them like normal nappies. I thought maybe it was just her so with my second I bought them again. Once more they treat them just like normal nappies. The wee or poo doesn't seem to bother them one bit. Maybe it's just my kids but they don't work as a toilet training device. The only good thing about them is you can pull them off and on like undies but to save money your best just purchasing nappy pants and when ready go cold turkey and just put the child in real undies.
    The fact that they are easy to pull on and off.
    Very expensive and don't work as a toliet training device.

Meg12

Meg12AU

Soooo Handy

These are so handy to have in my daughters backpack, we live rurally and have alot of long car trips, these are so great to have to put on her when we know we are long way from public toilets and the drive is going to be long and tiring for her and there is a chance she won't be able to hold on. They are a little expensive but I find other brands don't seem to be as easy to slip on and off.
    Easy to use
    A little bit more expensive than other brands

Sunny mum

Sunny mumCairns

It makes mum's life much easier!

My girl started using toilet just about 2 years old. She used pull ups for a while. It is really handy to use. I didn't have to change her nappy all the time. It is very soft to her skin. She also loved the princess pictures on the nappy.
    Only one disadvantage was leaked few times.
    Softness, good for toilet training
    Leaks, expensive

joleen_adam

joleen_adamWA, 6225

Nice Easy Product

Dianacarla

DianacarlaFar North Queensland, QLD

Terrible

I bought one pack of these when my first child started potty training and found them to be a waste of money. They absorb so little that unless your child is almost completely potty trained you will go through loads of these. They are also quite expensive. If you like the idea of the product I would just suggest getting the huggies nappy pants instead, as they are cheaper (still more expensive than regular huggies though).
    Easy for kids to use and get used to pulling up underwear.
    expensive, not very absorbent at all if the child does have an accident. Definitely don't use these at night!

LittleDCJ

LittleDCJAU

Good

Pullups are great for nighttime once my kids have started toilet training. It is easy for them to pull them down if they need to use the toilet during the night. It's also handy for when they are training and you need to go out and put them in some form of nappy. They come in a good size range which fit well and they are very absorbent. My 4 year old is still a heavy wetter overnight and Huggies Pullups help hold all the urine away from his pyjamas and bedding.
    Boy and girl designs
    Disney characters the kids like
    Very absorbent
    Great for toilet training
    Expensive
    Less pull-ups in the pack as you increase size/weight range

chezryl

chezrylMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good

My son was a late toliet trainer and near the end it was getting ridiculous seeing him in nappies so we used pullups during the day. He called them 'nappy jocks'. I found that they held as much as nappies. I think that the disappearing pictures on the front are a bit of an over kill. My son didn't even notice them when there are so many bright pictures on the front. If the child does use them as they are meant to be used I think they would be quite good.
    They are not as bulky as nappies.
    Expensive. Kids think that they are nappies and just use them as one.

parker_joe

parker_joe

Bad

Lorax

Lorax

Terrible

I found this product totally useless. My son used them for night-time toilet training and they leaked right away. I know they're supposed to feel uncomfortable so that the child knows they're wet. But what is the point when the bed clothes are also soiled every time? Given how expensive they are I think we're far better off going from nappies to undies and dealing with the consequences for a while. Also, pullups were still nappies as far as my child was concerned. They also chafed at the sides and gave him a gave him a nappy rash on a couple of occasions, so I don't think they're suitable for sensitive skin at all.

Expensive and ineffective.

sampow

sampow

slamsea

slamsea

Bad

I never saw my children have that "lightbulb moment"(like in the commercial) when they realised they had done a wee. They just went on with what they were doing - business as usual, so I found them to be not a good option in the potty training area. Expensive and caused rashes. I went for a padded, washable cloth pants option in the end which they couldnt stand wearing if it was wet, and they took them off straight away. Worked better, despite a few accidents, plus they looked like knickers so it gave them that added incentive.
    Easy to get on and off.
    I found them expensive, and they caused a rash after using them for a few days on the run, and my children had never had nappy rash before, so I definitely attributed it to the nappy.

Mythic

Mythic

Good

Although these aren't the cheapest option out there, they're really handy not only for the help they give with training on the potty, but the in between step from nappies to pants.
    Good when toilet training the little ones, they give them the idea of using grown up pants for a grown up process and they're very easy slide up and down, yet won't slide off when just wandering around. Different designs mean that the pants are interesting and appeal to different kids.
    Explain before use that it is the next step up from a nappy, as my youngest was a bit baffled about the difference, but once we explained it, not a problem

Gilligan

Gilligan

OK

The concept is good and it gave me peace of mind when we were out or at night when my little boy was sleeping, however he thought they were nappies and he just used them that way. he didn't find them too unconfortable when he wet in them as they are still quite absorbent.

After a while he got the idea but I found going from nappies to underpants was just easier. There was no choice for him then.
    Great to use when out and about to save accidents.
    My little one found it a little confussing as he thought it was a nappy at first.

katpaul

katpaul

Good

the princess designs are sweet. my daughter really liked them. helped cut down on the mess of potty training. for us my daughter still treated them as a nappy so we went undies at home, and pull ups on top of undies when we were out. we had no problem with leaks and used them at night for quite some time.
    these aren't a bad training pant. my daughter loves the princess design. easy to pull up and down. can pull apart at the side seams if you end up with a really messy one to change
    i found that my daughter associated them with nappies. for us they did slow down potty training

shan83

shan83

MumTo3

MumTo3

Good

Bare in mind, these are not nappies, they are training pants, so those who complain they leak, remember they are not nappies!
    We use these for night time accidents. They have never leaked and comfy. We have tried another brand of pull ups and they do not compare to huggies.
    Huggies will always be my favourite as we have never had issues with them. Used them from newborn to training pants with both kids.
    I don't think they are that expensive, only a couple dollars cheaper than a cheaper brand. I recommend Huggies over other brands any day.
    Comfortable and cute, great fit. Reasonably priced.
    No cons at all.

tigerlily

tigerlily

lmb30

lmb30

OK

I have had no problems using this product while both my boys were toilet training. I used them during the day if we went out or during their afternoon sleep. However, I would not use them at night as I don't feel they would be absorbent enough and prefer to use a normal nappy.
    The Huggies pull-up nappies have great designs and are colourful.
    They are very expensive.

lovestoshop

lovestoshopAustralia

Good

I think these are really good when first starting toilet training.
    My son loved the lightning mcqueen design and after having purchased them will not wear nappies which was huge bonus when we started with toilet training!!
    They are a little bit pricey but I just tend to stock up when on special.
    They have bright colourful designs.
    The wetness liner is really good when toilet traing.
    Expensive and not absorbent enough when using at night.