Part of Huggies Ultimate  1.8

3.0

Rinz
RinzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely unhappy with newborn ultimate 108 pack

Considering the cost,the product(Huggies newborn ultimate 108 pack) we are shocked by the absorbancy.We bought 3 boxes.The wetness indicator is always yellow but wees are leaking all over.Poor absorbancy.The nappy has poor elasticity and it doesn’t stay in place snugly.Will never buy it again. Show details
B.T.Melb
B.T.MelbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts
  Verified Size 1

Good but expensive

I originally purchsed the Baby love cos fit nappies for my newborn. The Huggies Ultimate nappies were made available at the hospital so we decided to give both brands a try.

You will immediately notice the Baby love ones bigger. My newborn is on the sms side, so she fitted the huggies one better. So since then I started buying the huggies. They are good nappies and absorb well. Only problem is that they are pricy (approx 30c per nappy), so you need to stock up when on sale. Show details

Omowa P.
Omowa P.5 posts

Amazing

So I started with huggies for my newborn and it’s been awesome. Doesn’t leak or tear away while removing it. My baby can wear it for hours with pee and he’s fine. No rash or harsh reaction. Show details
Bellagio
Bellagio4 posts

Terrible design

Actually when I first got these nappies I really loved the way they fit snug and looked almost tailor made for the little one, however I am super disappointed to say that it leaves small jelly like substance which gets stuck in all his little creases. I can understand if it was a one off but 3 different boxes of size 1 and size 2 had the same issue. Just give us an option of size 1 and 2 in the ultra dry until you go back to the table and review the design. I am told it’s non toxic but I wonder how huggies tester this jelly like substance on babies to conclude its non toxic. My toddler had huggies 4 years ago as a newborn and didn’t seem to have this issue. For the first time I’m feeling like I need to change brands.

Andrea17
Andrea17SYDNEY30 posts

Great, baby loves them

We have been using these since birth. They were also provided in the public and private hospitals where we stayed. Baby stays comfortable between changes, no problems with leaks or nappy rash. Good value Nd convenient if buy in bulk (108 to a box). Would be happy to continue using these.