Huggies Ultimate

Huggies Ultimate

Size 1, Size 2, Size 3, Size 4, Size 5 and Size 6

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

B.T.Melb

B.T.MelbGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good but expensive

I originally purchsed the Baby love cos fit nappies for my newborn. The Huggies Ultimate nappies were made available at the hospital so we decided to give both brands a try.

You will immediately notice the Baby love ones bigger. My newborn is on the sms side, so she fitted the huggies one better. So since then I started buying the huggies. They are good nappies and absorb well. Only problem is that they are pricy (approx 30c per nappy), so you need to stock up when on sale.

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $25.00.

Fiona H.

Fiona H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Cannot believe the change in quality

I initially thought I had brought a bad box for some reason as the quality of the nappies have changed dramatically- they are thinner, do not hold the smell and are leaking overnight when my daughter wears them. I am disappointed and now need to go and try other brands.

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles.

Omowa P.

Omowa P.

Amazing

So I started with huggies for my newborn and it’s been awesome. Doesn’t leak or tear away while removing it. My baby can wear it for hours with pee and he’s fine. No rash or harsh reaction.

Purchased in June 2019 at Amazon.

MumofM

MumofMSydney, NSW

Went from being the best nappies to the worst nappies ever

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.

XY Ooi

XY OoiSydney, NSW

Ultimate nappies that are made in China smell like chemicals, never an issue when they were Australian made

I still have a few of my last batch of Made in Australia Ultimate nappies. As production in NSW ceased after July 2019 they are now Made in China. I have compared the China nappies to my last few Australian nappies I have, and boy they are definitely NOT the same. The Australian ones smell like cotton, whereas the China ones smell like chemicals. Quality wise I found that they deteriorated similar to what Ben H was saying in his review. Overall I feel sad that Kimberley Clarke closed the Australian factory, moved jobs to China, and shipped back Huggies as imports to Australia. Not the same brand that I used to love anymore.

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon for $25.00.

Ben H

Ben HMelbourne

Since new design, size 5 are leaking. Now looking for alternatives

The size 5 new design leaks, this wakes our baby.

Quality seems to have changed. Pattern and thickness thinner. The previous design used to prevent leaking, but now our daughter wakes up due to the leaking

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Don’t waste your money

I bought these because my 6month started having overnight leaks..... double the price of my normal ones. Now we have poo leakage up his back multiple times a day and he is wet overnight. Worst nappies and expensive! I’m going back to Aldi ones. I would give Zero Stars if possible

Purchased in September 2019 for $30.00.

rachel

rachel

If you love doing laundry, this is the nappy for you

There was a time when huggies was the only brand I’d buy, and there are still a number of reasons why you would:
1. You have lots of time on your hands and you love doing laundry.
2. You like the way your babies yellow stained clothes sets them apart from the other babies.
3. You have a financial interest in Napisan.
If none of the above apply to you do yourself a favour and try something else.

Purchased in August 2019.

Kazza

KazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed

I am so disappointed in the Huggies size 2, 5-8kg nappies. They leak right through. No matter how I ensure I’ve put them on correctly, within 4 hours my baby is wet, and I have to change clothes and bedding.

Purchased in February 2019.

Cindy C

Cindy CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quality has been terrible since new changes has been made

Since the 'new and improved' changes has been brought out with this nappies, my son has had red/sore nappy rash (even once it became a blister) whenever we used it, even if it's only for 1-2hr!! Very disappointed as we used to only use huggies ultimate on our son since he was born.

Rebecca

RebeccaSoutheast, SA

Leaked first wee -majority of 3 boxes I tried !

Around 3/4 of all of the nappies I tried out of three whole boxes , leaked upon first wee. Right through to bedding also. I have never had trouble with Huggies over 14 years until this year. Terrible. I would compare them now to the quality of cheap brands.

Purchased in January 2019 for $34.00.

Krystal S

Krystal SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dangerous dangerous dangerous and horrid quality

The new huggies nappies are extremely poor quality. Bad absorbency, a strong stench appears after minimal use, and both my children got burns and rashes from these 'new and improved' nappies.

Purchased in February 2019 at Coles Online for $30.00.

Will never buy huggies again.

Gave my little man blisters. Will never buy again. went though so much sudocrame it was only helping little, no matter what I did I wasn't clearing up. Until I changed nappies but I still had ulitmates in nappy bag I used a couple and blisters came back, it wasn't until then I put two and two together and realised it was the nappies.

Mummabear

MummabearSydney, NSW

Bubs left with burns

This range is visibly thinner and poorer quality compared to the previous range, which we loved. And not as absorbant. Problems with leaks, but worst of all gave my little one a bad burn like rash. This product is not only poor, it is outright dangerous

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $30.00.

Ashlee

AshleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gave my baby a terrible rash.

Gave my baby a terrible rash. Bubs was scared of putting nappies on. Must have burnt her. Very upset have never had an issue with huggies until they changed the design.

Purchased in January 2018 at Woolworths for $30.00.

JessieShadaye

JessieShadayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible terrible quality since change

These were our favourite Nappies for 18ths until they made the new unisex ones. Terrible quality! I don’t even have words to say how horrible they are now. We were so gutted as these were the only nappies our daughter could use due to severe skin allergies to others. Huggies (all types) have now caused major nappy rash/burns that required lots of drs appointments. Will never be purchasing Huggies again. Doesn’t even deserve one star.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.

Kylie

KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If I could only give a half star or none I would...

Carrie W

Carrie WBrisbane

Don’t risk these new improved Ultimates

New unisex ultimate nappy pants caused my daughter to have chemical rash on the insides of her thighs . With proper treatment and visit from doctor we stopped using them and continued cream until it cleared up fully . Don’t risk huggies on your babies or toddlers ever again !

Jas

JasLiverpool

Rubbish, thanks to huggies I have an upset baby!

The new ultimate unisex range is complete trash, hate them!!! My daughter has always slept through the night and as soon as I started to buy the unisex nappies she was waking up 5 times a night soaked in URINE bed sheets and all!! So upset with huggies because the previous ‘ultimate’ range was absolutely worth the money and was one of the only nappies that didn’t leak/cause a rash... well not any more! Feels cheaper, thinner, very boxy on the bum. One of the worst situations was when I was out shopping about to pop my daughter in trolley and BOOM she and I were soaked in urine thanks to your nappies. Came straight out the sides!!! Dear huggies: bring back your old ultimate range! The public demands it!

Kirstie H

Kirstie HSydney

Horrible so disappointed!

I have been using Huggies Ultimate nappies On my son since he was born.
My son is now 5 months old and Huggies have change the ultimate range to unisex and they are terrible, they leak and not as absorbant as they use to be they also smell and giving my son a rash which he never had before.
The new range feels cheap and thin and they are suppose to be their top range most expensive it certainly doesn’t live up to the ultimate standard I am a very disappointed that Huggies have changed them.
I will be looking into a different brand of nappy as Huggies have lost my trust in their nappies.