Huggies Ultimate

Huggies Ultimate

Size 3, Size 4, Size 5, etc...

1.8

• Comfort
Mike R.

Mike R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

New design, good protection but new side straps are annoying

Still very good leakage protection, a lot better then the cheap and nasties (aldi and coles branded nappies). I don't like the side straps they have come out with now, this is a case of if it isn't broken don't try to fix it.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for A$27.00.

Dee B.

Dee B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed

The new ultimate range has caused chemical looking burns on my 8 month old and has also caused a rash on my 3 year old who generally has quite tough skin. Will not purchase again. Very disappointed the range was changed as the original were perfect. I contacted Huggies and was told that the burns were due to my daughter having sensitive skin - they literally knew nothing about my daughter before making these assumptions.

Purchased in July 2020.

Mel Bell

Mel Bell

My two month old baby has been burnt!

I literally want to cry!!!!

I used one nappy for no longer then 2 hours and my little darling has burn marks on her private area!!!!

She’s two months old and has never had a nappy rash as I change her every two to three hours. I just upgraded her nappies today to the size 3 and I only used one nappy and she has burn marks... this is not a nappy rash, it looks like chemical burns!

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT ON YOUR BABY!

Purchased in July 2020 at Costco.

Matthew S.

Matthew S.Sydney, NSW

Horrible nappy rash

I have a baby in size 3 and a toddler in size 4. The baby always used ultimate, never had nappy rash. The toddler used the pull ups, never had nappy rash. I felt really good that I was always using the right things to prevent the pain and discomfort of nappy rash. We started using the new packaging ultimate for the baby and accidentally brought the same for my toddler. Now both kids have the worst nappy rash. My baby has it so bad it looks like the skin is so thin it bleeds. Will never use huggies ever again.

Purchased in July 2020 for A$30.00.

Not the same quality!

I used to love Huggies Ultimate nappies. They were a quality product and I was happy to pay a higher price for them.
The new Huggies Ultimates produced offshore are far inferior in quality and I won’t be purchasing these anymore. Very disappointed as they were the only nappies I would buy.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$30.00.

Comfort

Nappy rash after the first nappy put on, and foreign inclusions in the liner

terrible nappy rash from these also unwanted shives in the liner, would not use these again , supposed to be premium , nappy is too stiff to be effective , will go for the Ultra dry

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

Sam

Sam

Best nappies on the market

I have tried every nappy on the market and Huggies is the only nappies that will stay dry throughout the night. They fit amazing. I have used these nappies with both of my children and will never change brands again. Love Huggies

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$16.00.

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

Nappy rashes after manufacturing moved overseas

With the new Huggies ultimate range marketed to be more natural, manufacturing has moved overseas. Immediately afterwards bub, who normally doesn't get rashes, now gets rashes routinely. The capacity of the nappy still seems ok.

Purchased in June 2020 at Amazon.

Comfort

Used to love them - now won't touch them.

Huggies Ultimate used to be the no brainer go to nappy and was happy to pay a premium for the absorbency. Now, after six months of sleeping through with no issues, the new box with new designs has had three absolutely saturated soak through nappies in the morning. Will be looking for an alternative. So disppointing.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Find out how Huggies Ultimate compares to other Disposable Nappies

Benefits

BenefitsSouth East Queensland, QLD

A terrible product.

Used to use the locally made versions which were excellent. We were always prepared to pay a premium for what we considered the best nappy on the market. We’ve been using the new overseas version for four days now and it is terrible - poor absorbency, they stink once they get wet, and cause a rash. We have been having to change our 3 year old daughters sheets every day with our 3 year old daughter waking us up in the middle of the night wet and crying and needing changing. We even found the absorbent balls from the happy stuck on her skin. You can no longer trust Huggies. Avoid.

Purchased in June 2020 at Woolworths.

Noor D

Noor DSydney, NSW

Terrible nappy rash with newer models

We always used Huggies Ultimate for our baby and never had any problems. We bought a box of the newer model, and our child started developed large painful rashes.
We found ourselves a box of the older model and the rashes went away when we stopped using the newer Huggies.
It is very clear that the newer model has caused this, and well be looking at other products

Purchased in May 2020.

bels

belsSydney, NSW

Definitely not Ultimate!

I bought these hoping to avoid the terrible smell of Huggies Ultra Dry. I wish I’d read these reviews first. After only one day, may daughter had red nappy rash. I thought it was coincidence so used for a second day. It now looks like she has burns. She had never reacted to any other nappy, from Aldi to Rascal + Friends, Babylove, and the old Huggies Ultimate, which is why it took me two days to realise it was the nappy causing it.

I love the cute pics and the idea that they’re more environmentally friendly, but not at my daughter’s expense. Now what to do with an almost full box of nappies??

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Far from new and improved

After using the new ‘organic’ ultimate range, my son broke out in severe nappy rash which has never happened before! I‘ve never had any issues with the ultimate range before, however this ‘new and improved’ organic range is a far cry from the quality and absorbency one would expect for a premium product. Overall, would not recommend for your child.

Purchased in April 2020 at Coles for A$30.00.

Looks like burn marks!!

We have been using the size 4 nappies for at least 7 weeks now with not one issue or nappy rash.... We brought a box of the new style size 4 and the nappy rash looks more like burn marks.
The picture is cute, but the whole design of the nappy has changed and poo now leaks out. Didn't before. The material also feels completely different and is not as thick as the original one.

Seda

SedaSydney, NSW

Perfect fit & no leaks.

The huggies ultimates are really good fit & they feel comfortable. Using them over night means no leaks or dampness. I tried a few other brands but always found the back of my son felt damp in the mornings. I also found that with the same size other brands was slightly big and loose around the legs. So once I started using huggies I haven’t looked back. The only down side is availability, I can’t always find the size I need in the bigger boxes.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for A$30.00.

Melissa

MelissaNorth Western Region, NSW

Caused horrible nappy rash !

I used Huggies nappies size 2 on my daughter for a day and a half but after changing my daughter's nappy after a nap I discovered her bottom was red raw ! I change my daughter every 2 hours and I'm disgusted that within 2 hours her bottom was completely covered in nappy rash . Not a happy mum

Bibirexa B.

Bibirexa B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Made in Conovirus originated China?

Bring back the huggies factory go Australia or will never buy again. With the virus going on in China I don’t want to buy anything from China. Bring them back!!!!! They were once the best nappies in the world.

MWW

MWW

Noticeable drop in quality since manufacturing moved overseas

Another company chasing profits over quality goods. These nappies used to be great, now they give my toddler bad nappy rashes all the time, despit frequent changes and sudocrem, and leave fibre threads all over down there. Truly awful nappies.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths.

Rinz

RinzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Extremely unhappy with newborn ultimate 108 pack

Considering the cost,the product(Huggies newborn ultimate 108 pack) we are shocked by the absorbancy.We bought 3 boxes.The wetness indicator is always yellow but wees are leaking all over.Poor absorbancy.The nappy has poor elasticity and it doesn’t stay in place snugly.Will never buy it again.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths.

Moochie000

Moochie000Melbourne

Horrible

Have had so many problems since huggies have changed to overseas manufacturing. And wow they sent me a $5 gift card. Mind you I was complaining about 3 different boxes. Chemical smells. Burning rashes on my child. Then tearing. They used to be so good and now they are horrible. Have tried both ultra dry and ultimate. And $5 doesnt cover my 3 boxes plus all my doctors appointments and medications and creams for my baby. Kimberly Clarke do not care in the slightest.
Would give no stars if could