Huggies Walker

3.4

Anita

AnitaHobart, TAS

Not worth the money!

I had used Huggies for the past 3.5 years. Not anymore. The change is for the worst. Poor quality, leaks and irritation. I have changed to other brands. They shouldn’t have changed something that worked well.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles Online for $27.00.

Not happy

Not happyNortheast, VIC

Absolutely terrible

Huggies nappys since changing to the micky mouse are terrible, they don't last the night and give my son a rash. I'm very disappointed they just arnt the quality We are used to seeing and we are expected to pay the same price.

Purchased in March 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $30.00.

Loz

LozMid North Coast, NSW

What's going on?

I have always used huggies on all 3 of my kids, never had an issue was always the best choice.
    Until recently on my 3rd child, the nappy quality has gone, they are not lasting the night, they smell, the tabs kept on breaking off resulting in a nudie running around followed by a trail of jelly crystals. So now I will no longer recommend them to anyone and continue to use another brand that has better quality.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $16.00.

Kelly F

Kelly FSydney, NSW

Disgraceful

Since the change to the new Mickey Mouse nappies, my son suffered terrible chemical burns....!!!! NEVER had this problem with the old Winnie the Pooh!!!! Have now changed brands... as soon as I changed to a different brand, his bottom cleared up along with creams to aide the healing....

Purchased in January 2019 at Big W Retail Stores.

Missygirl

MissygirlThe Mallee, VIC

Why why why change what's not broken?????

We've been using Huggies for 3.5years! Never had a issue until the "new" Mickey Mouse nappies came out! They are TERRIBLE! I have a 2year old who wears them and every time he poos now it leaks!!! Only since the change in nappies from the whinnie the poo to Mickey Mouse! I am soooo over it! We have 3 kids under 3.5 and a newborn with severe reflux! Thanks a lot huggies for adding more stress to my day! Changing brands! Had ENOUGH!

Bob

BobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product changed?? Come on!!!@

Lauren

Lauren

Lack of research on my behalf

These nappies have been a staple in our house since our son was born.

We have found we have always had to size up as he moves towards the higher end of the weight scale and for overnight use as otherwise he seems to leak.

Unfortunately, by my own fault, I have not tried many competitors on more than one or two occasions as I have had the mentality that if it isn't broke...

LatoyaR

LatoyaRNebo

Walker without the Poo Explosions

I originally tried huggies for new born then swapped to almost every other nappy out there but without fail have come back to Huggies and will stay with huggies till my son no longer needs nappies. They never leak and he never has any chaffing or redness or nappy rash when using these nappies. We use walkers during the day and a pull up at night and everything is good here without accidents.

Design change a big mistake

Wife and I have religiously used Huggies for our 11 month old until now The design changes have meant the nappies are more likely to leak and the nappies do not fit properly any more. This causes chaffing around his legs and he has had nappy rash for the first time since he was born.

Huggies some advice..... If it ain't broke don't fixed it or in this case try and save money by making a cheaper lower quality nappy.

My suggestion is go and find yourself a cheaper nappy that will now be about the same quality.

teegee

teegeeSA, 5074

The only brand that does the job

I've used Huggies from when my son was a newborn. I've tried a couple of other brands in that time but no other nappies seem to draw the moisture away like Huggies does. He also seemed to get leaks with other brands. They are more expensive than other brands but you can find them on sale or buy them in a large bulk pack and save.
    They hardly ever leak
    More expensive than other brands

cheeky_4u

cheeky_4uAU

Couldn't live without them!

I have used huggies nappys for not quiet 3 yrs. I had one small incident in which they were very quick with arrive and posted out more nappys for replacement. They never leak never give my son nappy rash unlike slot of others and recently the cost has come down alot which also makes them a great nappy at a great price!
    Very reliable

OlliesMum

OlliesMumAU

Best disposables around!

I started using Huggies from the moment my son was born, and they rarely let me down. I only use them at night (mainly as they are a little more expensive) and they do a great job. I do get the occasional leak, but that's more due to my son than the nappy.
    Reliable, absorbent

AL2011

AL2011AU

Good Product

All the Huggies Nappies are a good product but i wouldn't leave my kids in them all day. I only use them at night as otherwise they tend to develop nappy rash.
    Absorbent and reliable.

taw11

taw11

Good

Like all nappies these come with the huggies pricetag, but I've always thought it was worth it and these are no different. I find these nappies still dry to the touch after a few hours of wear, I've never had any leakages or nappy rash or any other nappy-related nasty event. I find these worth the premium price as they simply don't fail.
    Durable and comfortable. Easy to put on.
    The price.

Kblum0415

Kblum0415

I have been a loyal Huggie customer from day one of the birth of my first child. They are a well know trusted name and provide the best quality everytime. Huggies walker nappies are highly absorbent and leave my babys skin feeling dry through out the day. I have never once experienced nappy rash with my youngest. I buy huggies nappies in bulk while in special at supermarkets.
    Huggies walker nappies are highly absorbent, keeps my toddler dry for long periods of time, never had nappy rash, good fit, can be brought in different sized packs, can be brought from most supermarkets.
    There is nothing i dislke about huggies walkers.

tanyajane

tanyajane

Good

We used these almost exclusively. I found that although they were more expensive than other brands that they were by far the best. More absorbant and no leaks. The designs are appealing and cute. Did not cause nappy rash. Good sizes available ie: boxes or single packets. The sides were strong and lasted the distance. The insides did not turn to jelly like other brands. They did not get that saggy look that other nappy's do. They fitted well and were not bulky under clothes.
    Durable, easy to get at most stores, easy to use sides.
    Expensive unless on sale

madles

madlesSouthwest, VIC

Having 3 kids we have tried various brand nappies but always come back to huggies, they are the only ones that are absorbent enough for my son to wear overnight, we have never had any leaks unlike other brands.
    Very absorbent, great fit.
    Price

MotherOfFive

MotherOfFiveBrisbane, Queensland

Love the Huggies nappy. Lovely fit. Doesn't leak. Works out cheaper when you figure out how many other nappies you are using in comparison with Huggies. (But always buy them on special for $30 a box, and then buy at least 4 boxes at once!) Great Winnie the Pooh design. I reuse the colourful box to store clothes to hand down to the next child. My three children have all used Huggies happily. No rash. Babylove were ok, but not as absorbent, and Snugglers were just ridiculous - I would have to change them after each wee! I hate the wet slimy squidgy feeling - you don't get that with Huggies!
    Super absorbent.

lbj39

lbj39

Great, especially for overnight use. More expensive than cheaper brands. But the tags tend not to tear and they don't leak. Very absorbent so harder for toilet training.
    Easy to use and tough design
    more expensive

erino

erino

Huggies nappies are the best after 3 kids and many trials of other brands we always came back to Huggies i love that they are durable and hold moisture and are well fitting so your baby doesn't end up with the chunky Nappie look or saggy bum that often comes from other ill fitting brands,i also love that they come in pink and blue depending on the gender
    tough wearing ,snug fit