3.7

Suspension
Fuel Efficiency
Comfort
Handling
Brand Manager for Hunter Motorcycles? Claim your listing.

dietrich
dietrich

Needs a little more go!

Now being a rider for all most a year now after buying my 2015 hunter bobber, I loved the looks and style but no guts. 350cc just isn't enough power which you expect from a 350cc. It's not a bad bike for people on a budget who want a commuter around town but once on the highways that's where the dream ends. Especially for me. Revs its guts out like a fat kind in gym class dying for more air. I had a new sprocket put on the rear Tyre which gave the old girl a few more legs on the high but that's it.

Great kick around bike but all in all that's all its good for.

Show details

bobkatSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Yarnz
YarnzSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

My first cruiser

So after literally months of searching various web pages I decided on a hunter bobber sight unseen( only Internet pics ) plain black model and absolutely ova the moon with my most expensive online purchase... Living in a somewhat remote location I was able to secure at the time of no stock available a great bike with loads of street appeal... And wanting to give her a bit of my own style have done a few mods from increased horsepower( not telling ) custom paint and small touches which I am happy with ATM... Very happy bobber
It's basic layout

Simo

How much horsepower?

Keithm
Keithm

What is the key on the forks for can someone plz tell me?

Jay P.
Jay P.

It’s your steering lock, Turn your bars all the way to the left when parking/locking it up and you won’t be able to turn the bars until you unlock it, Really helps to prevent theifs, Hope this helps you.

Bushy
Bushy

Has anyone undertaken the new most test on a hunter bobber? If so, how did the handle the bike handle the test? Looking at buying one as a first bike.

Scozie

Hi Bushy, I purchased my bobber on Tuesday and it's done 124kms. It's currently back at the dealer with issues.

Read my story in the review section.

Bazza

I absolutley love mine. I was a bit worried about the power, but I got a 30 tooth sprocket fitted and it keeps up with my mates no problem.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Hunter Motorcycles? Claim your listing.