Hunter Bobber

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Needs a little more go!

Now being a rider for all most a year now after buying my 2015 hunter bobber, I loved the looks and style but no guts. 350cc just isn't enough power which you expect from a 350cc. It's not a bad bike for people on a budget who want a commuter around town but once on the highways that's where the dream ends. Especially for me. Revs its guts out like a fat kind in gym class dying for more air. I had a new sprocket put on the rear Tyre which gave the old girl a few more legs on the high but that's it.

Great kick around bike but all in all that's all its good for.

Date PurchasedJul 2015

BazzaMelbourne

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Brand New Bobber

They aren't without their issues

bobkat

bobkatLogan Central, Queensland

Good Bike!

My first cruiser

So after literally months of searching various web pages I decided on a hunter bobber sight unseen( only Internet pics ) plain black model and absolutely ova the moon with my most expensive online purchase... Living in a somewhat remote location I was able to secure at the time of no stock available a great bike with loads of street appeal... And wanting to give her a bit of my own style have done a few mods from increased horsepower( not telling ) custom paint and small touches which I am happy with ATM... Very happy bobber
It's basic layout
Engine capacity

Yarnz
Yarnz

And it's now for sale with less than 800km on the clock.....due to not having any spare time to enjoy it.....$4500....0477653285

Nukolator

NukolatorHOBART

Style and fun on a budget.

james1234
james1234

hey brother just wondering if you know if it is LAMS approved in NSW ?

Hayden_Original

Simoasked

How much horsepower?

Keithm

Keithmasked

What is the key on the forks for can someone plz tell me?

Bushy

Bushyasked

Has anyone undertaken the new most test on a hunter bobber? If so, how did the handle the bike handle the test? Looking at buying one as a first bike.

Scozie
Scozie

Hi Bushy, I purchased my bobber on Tuesday and it's done 124kms. It's currently back at the dealer with issues.
Read my story in the review section.

Bazza

I absolutley love mine. I was a bit worried about the power, but I got a 30 tooth sprocket fitted and it keeps up with my mates no problem.

Get an answer from our members and Hunter Motorcycles representatives