Hunter Daytona

Hunter Daytona

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bad experience

i have had this bike for 2 years and i bought it brand new. After just 2 months the back wheel was lose or something and chain came off. Then when i went to register it with department of transportation, they told me this company wasn't even registered in their data base.

Good Learner Bike

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Foxy

FoxyPerth

My New Love

Date PurchasedOct 2015

The worse bike I've ever tried in my life

Donny

DonnyAdelaide

Cheap and cheerful

Jay K

Jay KPerth, Western Australia

Excellent LAMS bike

Awesome bike

This bike is by far the best thing I've ever owned. I can't understand the frustration of people who own them and have problems. I've done over 1000kms on her and not one issue. I have made some minor adjustments for comfort and sound and the bike not only turns heads, but attracts friendly people who ask questions for 10 minutes before taking a picture. If you want to own a bike before taking the plunge and buying a HD or something, get one of these. Second hand for 3-5k? Can't go wrong!
Reliable, solid, fuel efficient
Engine could look better, there's a bit too much empty space in the frame.

hayden.bown

hayden.bownAdelaide, South Australia

Excellent Learner Bike

Doesn't live up to standard

Where do I start. In the first 3 months of owning the bike it has been in the shop 7 times ! As we speak it's in the shop has been for the last month and half. We are lucky as the dealer is fixing all the factory faults and poor parts for free.

The first cruise I had on the bike it broke down on the side of the highway. 2 days after owning it. I highly recommend to look else where instead of this brand. Every time we bring the bike to get fixed the shop has at least 2 other hunters getting fix.

Even the dealership has stopped selling them. We thought it was a great deal, getting a brand new bike and two year unlimited ks warranty, but we now see why. Nothing but disappointment to honest.
The look

Hayden_Original
Hayden_Original

Have you been flogging it? I've taken mine fairly easily and no problems so far

Mangmang
Mangmang

I've had a similar experience, it's been drama after drake for me.