Hunter Spyder 350

See the Best Cruiser Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

jimmy

jimmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looks great but pathetic

Looks great but has no power that basically sums up this bike.Dont buy this bike aimed at new riders .just terrible absolutely terrible but looks really nice.Please save your money

Purchased in May 2014 for $5,000.00.

Noise Level
Fuel Efficiency
Gear Shifting
Handling
Suspension

Best to pass on this bike

Date PurchasedMay 2008
Courtney S

Courtney SAU

Great

Great bike for a first bike, has everything it needs to, tl work well. Only problem would be is it is very loud but that’s cool, my son loves it he has been riding around all day it’s good on petrol and easy to ride, I would definitely recommend this to anyone

Date PurchasedFeb 2017
Steveo

SteveoDevonport

Petrol

How much km does a full take do on a hunter spider 350 as i live in Tasmania i wish to buy one and wondering how far i can travel as Strahan and zeehan is a far ride but has alot of corners and site seeing can some one help me

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great first bike

Bought one to learn on and not dissappointed.
Real head turner with the loud pipes, looks and goes great.
Well priced so u don't have to take out a second mortgage to get the harley badge.
A real chick magnet too.
To those who say they fall to bits, i say if u look after the bike it'll look after you.

HUXY

HUXYAU

Swapped My Harley For This Bike

Wow what a bike! I swapped my Harley Davidson Road King for one. Harley are overrated. The Spyder is a real head turner and chick magnet to boot. Rode around Australia twice without a problem. If you want to look cool and pick up chicks this is the bike to ride!!
Chick magnet and makes you look super cool. Harley owners cower when I roll up beside them at the lights especially 1%ers. Easily leaves the Harley V-Rod for dead. Motor is superb.

This 350cc version is a Very Nice Cruiser

I've had it for a year and I really like this bike! US design (Johnny Pag) built in China, the water cooled motor seems like a copy of a Yamaha 350 and the frame looks a little bit like a Harley Soft tail. It's no Harley and it's not perfect, but it seems well made, looks good and with a few minor mods it rides fine and the price is definitely right! I replaced the standard dragger handlebars with some buckhorn cruisers for a better sitting position and they worked great. I would recommend this bike to anyone who likes the cruiser looks but prefers a lighter (but full size) frame.
Looks great, rides well, inexpensive
I swapped handlebars for a more comfortable ride

Hunter Spyder 350

I got the 350 version. I found the ride too hard even with the rear shocks adjusted back so I put on a solo bobber seat with 3 inch springs I picked up new from Ebay and now the bike feels amazing - and looks brilliant. I would recommend this bike if you like a firm ride, but if you prefer comfort, just fit a sprung seat. Perfect.
Looks great, feels beautiful with the above changes
The standard rear shocks are too firm for me

Matt1987

Matt1987Gippsland, VIC

Hunter

Great looking bike,Gutless and the service from Hunter themselves is extremely poor, good for a learner with not a great lot of experience with road bikes but would definetly reccommend that the bike be fully test road on an extended test ride, after a few days the novelty wears off, getting to 100kms nearly revs the ring out of it
great looking thats all
gutless, very poor service from the importer, you get what you pay for.

forto
forto

Are you talking about the 250 or 350 version. I think the 250 might be underpowered for 100km cruisingk

In terms of service, please dont tell me that you took it to Maverick Motorcycles on Parramatta road?

Spyder bite!

First time bike owner. Purchased the Hunter Spyder 350cc EFI. Had a few problems at first with EFI but resolved eventually (replaced the unit). No problems since. Rides well, sounds great with the free-flow pipes, turns the heads. I am happy, for price, for style and looks - hey can't complain even turn the heads harley owners. The Sypder has some bite!
Rides well, looks great, priced right.
New EFI system - some inital problems. Replaced unit - now runds great.

Vunderbar68
Vunderbar68
Redback63
Redback63

Hail the Hunter

This is a great little bike for those starting out, and wanting a cruiser instead of a racer. I bought a 2009 model, and have now done 5,600 kms with no hassles, the bike always starts first time, and purrs like a kitten. Its a fun bike to ride, and turns heads. The only thing I would say this bike is lacking is a v-twin 250, or would even be great to see them bring out a 750 version.
reliable, looks good, love the forward controls, turns heads
needs v-twin, also less harsh brake pads.

T.M

T.Mmount ggambier

you get what you pay for

rod wallis
rod wallis

Firestorm28NSW, 2251

Checked out a second hand unit for a mate

Rickys Dad
Rickys Dad

poor welds what a bunch of rubbish, like nearly ecvery bike these days the frame is robot TIG welded fool, stick with your jappa mr honda dealer

spyderfang
spyderfang

I just bought a 2012 Spyder 250, awesome bike, runs well, sounds awesome, welds top quality, finish is top quality, so firestorm you don't know your talking about, here's a tip own a bike before you comment about it.

firestorm28 ???

Rickys Dad17
Rickys Dad17
Shiko

ShikoCANBERRA

Hunter Spyder 250CC EFI

I've had my Spyder for about a month now and had no Prob. with it, the only issue that am having with this bike, is the breaks, every time i hit the braks it makes that ugly sound as if there is no discs at all..
but appearnatly it's common problem with them, i spoke to the dealership and they advised me to replace 'm and i wont have that problem anymore... apart from that it's great bike and u getting what u paid for, think of it this way..if u buy that bike Japanese made u will be paying atlease $20ks.
enjoy it..
the way it looks, reliable
the Warranty is not that good.. the dealership didnot replace the Stearing lock for me coz i didn't buy the Bike from him..