9Hurom H100

4.3
4.3
Noise Level
3.7
Brand Manager for Hurom? Claim your listing.

Lailah B.
Lailah B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Hands down the best home juicer on the market!

I absolutely love this machine. Easy to assemble. Easy to use. Isn’t crazy loud like the last machine I had. Extremely easy to pull apart & wash. And the juice is almost pulp free. I can’t fault this machine at all.

I especially like that the filter isn’t your typical metal mesh! This means I don’t have to scrub like crazy to remove any residual pulp. I can just rinse & stack. Show details

Noise Level
Kathy
KathySydney, NSW6 posts

good and perfect

I had the old one another band are compare Hurom. It's very much better. This amazing juicer. I love it. Easy to use and easy to clean. I and my kids love it. Show details
Len
LenPerth, WA11 posts

Phil61
Phil61Sydney, NSW5 posts

A perfect Juicer

This Juicer without any contradictions is the best I have ever had the privilege to own.
Easy to clean and can Juice all day if necessary. I recommend this great juicer.