Husqvarna 240 E-Series

Husqvarna 240 E-Series

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Goodsaw

I brought the 240e run 5 tanks of gas though it and had shop tune and check . This saw has done way too much work cut a power of fire wood . Willow, Bluegum, and Pine ! Chain has never come loose and has always been easy to start . Must have got one of the good ones ,

Date PurchasedMar 2017

mectecCentral, SA

240E single bar locking device.

Date PurchasedSep 2013

Still going strong

Don't understand the hate for this saw. I use it commercially and the more I use it, the better it gets. I suppose the hate may come from inexperienced fanboi's of other brands? bizzare. I've worked with more trees than I can count with this chainsaw, and been through a few bars and chains. Never a problem. It's a fine little saw that can match your abilities if you are not impatient and forcing it. Buy one! :)

Rubbish

Oiler didn't work from day 1 (fixed under warranty went from no oil to oil running out before fuel). Chain brake lever broke (fixed under warranty), chain brake burnt out - fixed, chain brake burnt out again after very little use. Plastic cog to tension chain teeth stripped (who designs a plastic cog to drive steel cogs a disaster in the making). Total use I have worn out 1 whole chain. Can't be bothered spending more money to repair it.

emjan

emjanAU

Another chainsaw that won't start

Bought the 240e 2 weeks ago, started reluctantly last week and cut like a dream, quieter than other chainsaws, but wouldn't even give a cough today. Changed fuel and spark plug but no difference. Partner is a farm boy has used chainsaws most of his life but for some reason we have had a run of bad chainsaws. Taking this one back to the shop next week. Had husqvanas before without issue but this one is rubbish and cost us AU$479

boruSydney, NSW

This is a dangerist toy, run, dont walk away from this potental killer

Absolute pain to have to keep the chain tight.there is no holding power in the bad winder tensioner and it has fallen off and is lost.Try to go too long and I mean five minutes at times and the chain falles off. this thing will drive you crazy. The winder has now fallen of and is lost . more money down the drain.

too right

boru

what a totol pice of shi-t I will never go Husky again

ijr

ijr

Save your money and buy a real chainsaw!

Don't listen to the amatuers

Husqvana 240-e Chainsaw

The saw itself works well and starts easily; but constant stopping to tighten the blade is necessary.Run time is max of ten minutes due to chain tensioning. This thing will drive you crazy. The winder has now fallen of and is lost . more money down the drain.Get something better than this saw.
Ok for camping and small jobs.

Very Frustrating unit

New style locking system is pathetic as it fails to maintain tight bar and chain. I am bitterly disappointed as with Husqvarna reputation I can't understand why such a unit made it to production. I will certainly go back to the two nut locking system on a newer model chainsaw.

Replacement via insurance and I feel they dumped a dud on me

Paul

I totally agree that this saw is a piece of rubbish the chain comes loose in minutes of work. and then the winder arm fell off and needs replacing.Very disappointed in this product. I will never go Husky again.