Husqvarna 435 E-Series II

Husqvarna 435 E-Series II

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Husqvarna

3.7
  • Safety
Jaco
Jaco

Not worth the price, comparable to cheap Chinese made chainsaws.

I have had the previous version of this 435 E-series and had endless issues with the bar tensioner, so much so that that the chain slipped off at times. Bad design? I have now stopped using it, too dangerous and invested in a decent Stihl replacement. I also had to disable the chain brake because of mechanical failure of the mechanism - again poor design? It also leaks bar oil during storage. Really a big disappointment, they did not get the basics right.

Purchased in March 2016 for $800.00.

Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

Very great saw for everything except leaks bar oil when in storage

Great saw for any type of basic tree cutting and can handle bigger logs no problem. Good quality saw and never has any mechanical or running issues except for only one thing, leaks bar oil every time is in storage for a few weeks.

Purchased for $600.00.

That bloke again ..
That bloke again ..North West, QLD

Husqvarna 435 E series Ii

Great! Had a couple cheap chainsaws (Stihl and Macouloch( sp.).
Well worth the money. Use it every day on fairly hard wood , as I live in the bush. Took a while to work out the start procedure, but don't need to use choke. Just idle up switch. Came with a large ungainly box , but I reckon I can use that for something else. Sharpening file is useless, but had a Macouloch ( sp.) file so all good. Recommended!.

Purchased for $600.00.

Bob
Bobasked

I purchased a 435E about 5 months ago, it starts with no problems but I find it has a major problem when it is used to cut down green trees. Have used it 4 times and after about 6-8 cuts of a 150mm diameter green tree the chain stops. This has happened on the 4 times I have used it. When I pulled the chain and bar off I found that the wheel on the tip of the bar completely jammed with gunk. It takes considerable time to clean it out and get it wheel moving freely again. I am using the Husqvarna chain oil. The second time I used it I took it back to where I purchased when it was jammed up, he said he could see sap on the chain. Not sure how you can cut a tree down without getting sap on the chain.
I have just cleaned it out again, as far as I am concerned it is useless, it takes less than 10 minutes to cut the tree log into six pieces and about 30 minutes to get the saw working again. I am retired, just as well I am not doing it for a living.
I have had a Homelite XL chain saw since 1971 and have used it on my property on the same trees for the past 50 years. When the Husqvarna stopped yesterday I got the old XL out and finished the job. I got the Husqvarna as a present to myself because it was lighter and had a chain brake on it, bad decision.
Bob QLD

Get an answer from our members and Husqvarna representatives

CategoryPetrol Chainsaws