Husqvarna 440 E-Series

Generation II, Generation I

3.0

Graeme

GraemeRussell, Northland, New Zealand 0272

The saw has spent more time being fixed than being used.

I purchased Husqvarna as a coin toss between Stihl, I wish I had purchased a Stihl now as the saw I got has spent more time being fixed than being used. It has been to the workshop 4 times now, each time I was told it has been fixed...............WRONG!! it is still faulty and now they want to replace the carburetor. The saw is a dud and should be replaced. I suppose the next time it needs fixing it will be out of warranty and it will cost more to fix than the cost of a new saw. The new saw will be a Stihl.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
    theok

theokAU

Handy little saw to have for trimming off branches and clearing foliage. The performance is comparable performance to a Stihl MS230 but it is lighter.
    Excellent saw for light to medium duty work. Very light and economical in fuel consumption.
    Doesn't have a decompression valve and don't like the need to prime the carby everything before starting.