Husqvarna 565 AutoTune

Husqvarna 565 AutoTune

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Seth

SethSouth West, WA

Love it

Brought this saw in April and have had no issues at all. It starts easily and cuts through hard Jarrah with ease. It’s light enough to use for hours and uses less fuel than previous saws that I have owned. I would recommend the 565

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,350.00.

Tony P.

Tony P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nice quick saw

I have not long moved into the Husqvarna brand an i'm suitably impressed. Its been a pleasure cutting with the 556AT and it appears to be a lot faster at cutting full depth timber than previous saws (running 20 inch bar). The only downfall I have found is it wont re-start on first attempt when it is still hot.

Purchased for $1,100.00.

Safety
PEACEFUL

PEACEFULGreat Southern, WA

Husqvarna 565

I've had my Husqvarna 565 for 4 months and cut about 6 big loads of Jarrah firewood. I couldn't be more impressed with this saw. Powerful, nicely balanced, great value for money and well built. Easy starting, Autotune seems to work flawlessly and the air filter seems to stay clean for ages. I would highly recommend this saw and would go as far to say that it is better than my old Husqvarna saws - 365 and 372xp.

Purchased in April 2019 for $1,379.00.

Safety