Listing monitored by Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions

4.3
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (2)
  • Purchase Price$5,750.00

Happy with the decision to install solar

Happy to recommend Hybrid Solar Solutions for installing solar energy Harry was informative and helpful with choosing the system for our property he was also very helpful with getting the system set up

Rajan
RajanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service.

Customer service is A+. Rinks is great. Saved me hours of research.Quotes the best in the industry.Highly recommend Hybrid Solar.You guys are doing exceptional job.

Harkirat
Harkirat South East Queensland, QLD

Best solar products

Definitely recommend Hybrid solar. Very fast service by their sales person Rinks. The brand product he suggested fit according to my budget and needs.

Solar Panel Installers

Find out how Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions compares to other Solar Panel Installers

K.Mavi
K.MaviSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst decision to buy Solar from Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions

I have had a very bad experience with hybrid solar energy solutions. Once this company sells you the Solar System ,they will not help you to setup it up at all. I tried to contact them several times to help me get started but all in vain. They didn't even bother to send me an email to setup my Inverter.
Very Disappointing, bad customer service.

Get quotes

Get quotes from Solar Panel Installers servicing your area

Receive up to 3 quotes with ProductReview.com.au

Get quotes

Best Deals, Great Service

I have no hesitation in recommending the company, Rinku the Sales girl was courteous, professional, and guided us every step of the way. We installed a 6.48 KW and saved!

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best price with service and product

Hybrid solar energy solution sales executive explained all the benefits of switching to solar energy and various packages and government subsidies.
The complete process was smooth and digital the installation was done in two weeks .
They have various finance options which helped me to pay the money after installation and every fortnight basis.

Pratik P.Hybrid Solar Energy Solutions

Thank you so much Mark.
We are glad that you liked our service :)