iCandy Strawberry 2

iCandy Strawberry 2

Michelle

Michelle

Perfect for what I need

I have a carpal tunnel and tendinitis operation so I needed a pram that is light and easy to manoeuvre. I tried and tested a few different prams and Icandy strawberry worked the best for me. Very compact and easy to assemble and store in the boot. It has enough space at the bottom to keep other baby stuff. I highly recommend this pram.

Shelby

Shelby

Sleek and functional

Super cute quality build and design, easy to maneuver.

Although I initially had troubles folding it down as one side of the handle you need to push down wouldn’t go click in. I’ve mastered it now (just need to be a little forceful on that side) but was a little frustrating before I figured it out. Also a normal sized nappy bag probably won’t fit underneath in the storage compartment whilst in bassinet mode (I just have to sling it across the handle bar until we start using the seated mode). Other than that I’m really happy with my purchase.

Lana

LanaAdelaide

Nice to look at, not so nice to push.

We loved our icandy at first especially the ease of folding it down and opening it up but after a few months we had nothing but trouble with the chassis. It wouldn't click into place and at one stage it collapsed with my son in the pram too. Ended up getting a full refund which we were very thankful for.

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Find out how iCandy Strawberry 2 compares to other 4-Wheel Prams & Strollers

Candy F

Candy FBrisbane

Great versatile pram

We used this pram from my baby being a newborn. Great pram as it eliminates the need for any travel cot for the first 6ish months. Once your baby wants to sit up the view is great. It is possibly the only pram on the market that can be folded up without having to take it apart which is a bonus. With that said though it is a bit bulky so you need to have a good size boot to fit it in.

Krysten G

Krysten GPilbara, WA

Poor pram.

Spent alot of money on this pram and from day 1 the brake clicks and jolts on when pulling backwards and the wheels creak as if it's an old pram.
    Like how it can free stand.
    Quality i feel is poor as my friend also has this pram and had problems too but with different things. Disappointed for the money.

DKT

DKTSydney region

Good pram

Bought this pram back in May 17. Easy to maneuver. A bit heavy overall. A bit tricky to fold and the dial to forward or backward not very easy to control. Overall, this is a good pram and stable with four wheels. Could be better if this made from aluminium rather than steel (heavy).

Kelli R.

Kelli R.Brisbane

Good for newborn but outgrown quick

Ali G

Ali GSydney

Sturdy good quality pram

Really impressed with this pram, it offered good a sturdy frame that was easy to collapse and throw into the back of the car when needed. It came in a variety of colour and heaps of accessories, would definitely recommend to family and friends to check out this solid quality Pram.

Zain

ZainPerth

Pram for our first new born! Decent buy but pricey!

This pram is a smooth operator, great to manouver around and easy to control on rough surface!

I bought it for the primary reason that it can be folded when chair is facing in both directions.

I am 2 meters tall and the pram is reasonable in height!

The only thing that is a bit tricky is getting the folding mechanism to engage with one hand which takes some practice!

4-Wheel Prams & Strollers