IGA

Store LocationMermaid Waters

Beck N.

Beck N.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great store and staff

I shop at IGA nearly every day, I don't need to, as there is a coles and woolies close, when I go into the store, i am greeted with smiles, big hellos and made feel like I am part of the family. Support your local IGA

Store LocationGoonellabah
jonatham

jonathamPerth, WA

Below other iga level

The bullsbrook iga has to be the worst iga in WA I've ever been to. The fruit and veg is of poor quality is one example. They don't even have any hot foods at all like most iga around even Stratton is far better

Rose

RoseAU

Rip Off

Total rip off!!! IGA Winchelsea.... Paid $3.29 for a 2 Lt home brand carton of milk....the most i've ever paid travelling around Victoria!!! Should be Tops $2.40
Won't be going back to that supermarket ever! will make sure we have everything we need before we travel there again.. so NO spending in the town!!

Store LocationIGA Winchelsea

John O

John OSouth East Queensland, QLD

IGA Pullenvale

Bought a bottle of Thickened Cream on the19/01/2020. Got home and realised the use by date was 17/01/2020. The only good thing about IGA is that they are open longer than the major supermarkets.

glenystasmania

glenystasmaniaTasmania

Can always find what we want

Been shopping at Ritchies IGA since we moved to Nambucca Heads NSW last year. This is a supermarket in the Nambucca Plaza complex. Staff are friendly, very well laid out we can always find what we are looking for. Great weekly specials and they offer a 5% discount for Seniors Card holders on Thursdays.

Store LocationNambucca Heads Ritchies IGA

I would give zero stars if I could

Opportunistic vultures, gouging people who have lost everything in fires by charging $40 for a 6 pack of water. The so called "friendly" grocer is just another conglomerate, stay away.

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

IGA Xpress Pyrmont

The night I went there, attendant has bad attitude and no customer service skills. Clearly they are relying on one off business from the hotels next door. As a local, don't waste your time or money, there are plenty of other options that offer service with a smile!

Store LocationPyrmont

Incompetent staff & Manager at Butler

I asked for a packet of Jps Gold 25s
Opened the packet and realized I was given menthol 25s instead given the price of cigarettes & staffs fault I asked to return the full packet for what I asked for and was told by the manager I could not as I had opened it now I have to buy another packet of what I should of received in the first place I will never buy anything in
IGA BUTLER again

Store LocationIGA BUTLER
Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Worst service ever. Dont go to Turramurra

Purchased $200 worth of gift cards through the Turramurra store. No amount was put on them so worth nothing. Told by merchant company to go back for a refund.
Owner Terry refused to speak to us and the store manager accused us of stealing the gift cards.
Even though we came in with the proof of purchase.

Store LocationTurramurra

Mel

MelQueensland

Great Handy Shop

IGA is a great handy supermarket. They always have a great variety of products and I always recieve great customer service at my local store. I find it easier to shop there in comparison to the bigger supermarkets.

Rose

RoseSydney, NSW

IGA is a great community supermarket

IGA makes a great community supermarket which makes it different to the other major supermarkets. IGA supermarkets should focus on making its supermarkets available to small community areas which don't have access to any other supermarket. I live in Carlton NSW and we do not have a reputable supermarket in this area. It would be fabulous to have access to an IGA as a community supermarket.

FRUSTRATED MOVER

FRUSTRATED MOVERSydney, NSW

DISGUSTING CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE

Store LocationWahroonga NSW

JOY

JOYPerth, WA

Favorite Shop !!!!

I always go IGA to buy fresh stuff almost everyday , i also have member card to collect point this is great value for discount so many times already for me.

Store LocationIGA mends street

Craig59

Craig59Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service experience

Store LocationAltona North
ausgiraffe

ausgiraffeSouth West, QLD

IGA Online best in Australia!

An actual person answers your call and transfers you directly to an equally friendly real human. The delivery guy is friendly and very helpful. They are efficient, quick, and a pleasure to deal with. yay, about time a company that cares started online home deliveries!

Store Locationmilton

Unhappy

UnhappySouth East Queensland, QLD

This isn't perfect - I can't live with it

IGA in Beachmere always out of stock, with a range of excuses, usually that the warehouse doesn't fill their orders or forgot. Too many changes in the range of groceries - brands deleted often and too much trouble to get them in (despite the TV ad!). Returned products last week with an expired date. Finally, attitude to customers is poor.

Store LocationBeachmere IGA

gregnles

gregnlesSouth West, WA

Excellent supermarket

The only supermarket in Kalbarri so you would expect prices to be inflated. But we were pleasantly surprised that this was not the case. Great variety of products. Plenty of stock. Same specials as Perth.

Store LocationKalbarri

deni

deni

is quality of produce the supplier or the store? Iga cremorne

Schreurs leeks, love the product....when fresh. can buy it for weeks and mostly okay, then get some very old batches, and stop buying. never know when it is fresh in or old stock..
sometimes the packet is fresh and usable for up to two weeks. then the next new pack I open on the day of purchasing ii have to throw in the bin. it is very hard to tell as you cannot see the leek through the packaging, and there is no date of picking... usually old dry and very limp and bit smelly., but this times was actually rotting. is it the product or the store????

Store LocationIga Cremorne Junction

Eri Li

Eri LiFar North Queensland, QLD

Regular Beef Mince Meat

A IGA product of 500 grms,today was tasteless & no meaty texture.Even tho I made meat patties & added tasty ingredients,they should've highlighted a mince meaty taste.There was none..Overall IGA is my fav shop- but this item is not..@$6

Store LocationQld