IGA

IGA

Brand Manager for IGA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

anna
anna

Not Following COVID QR check in Codes

Whilst walking from my car to enter the IGA store Georges Hall I noticed at least half a dozen shoppers NOT using QR code to check in and given we are currently in lockdown I find this irresponsible on the part of the customers and more importantly the store for not only not having a very visible QR code system or not a visible check in ensuring customers are checking in. And it is not much better at Woolworths Bass Hill. These are my local stores for essential food

Store LocationGEORGES HALL NSW
Kristy
KristySydney, NSW

-1000 star rating

IGA Mascot New South Wales
What a disgrace!!!
Fresh produce is always off and mouldy yet charging sky high prices. Do you always get the produce that is beyond rotten! Because that's all you sell. Worst fresh fruit and Veg everrrrrr!
We see the ads on T.V about being fresh however Mascot store botany road Mascot would have been fresh about a month ago, of not later.
Disgusting, disgraceful and they still charge excuberante prices when it's well past its life date. A government body will be notified!

DonalTrump
DonalTrumpSydney, NSW

IGA built with fenced in hungarian slave labour at bLacktown

meat stinks, has anti biotics creates back ance and puss, chicken eggs cause depression anxiety probably fed wheat and soy

Pathetic

After months of the Malvern Vic store having an apparent fire and being closed with no info on reopening, I have contacted their HO at least half a dozen times by phone for info on an opening date. Each time I’m told they’ll get back to me which never happens. Great service to your customers!

IGA Trafalgar

Awesome staff, great food and grog! Downside is it’s always cold inside the store! Not sure why but you have to dress up like an Eskimo!

Bobbie
BobbieSydney, NSW

‘Scratch and win’ - the hidden competition!

Normally, I’m very happy with my local IGA at Lindfield,
However, I’ve just found out from tv advertising tonight that IGA is offering ‘scratch and win’ comp for purchases of $30+, with a warning that the comp closes ‘soon’ on 23rd Feb. . I shop at IGA Supermarket regularly but have never once been offered these ‘rewards’. Makes me wonder if IGA genuinely values its regular customers.

Peter d54
Peter d54Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Community care, i don't think so.

Only had 7 $30 legs of lamb. I asked them for a smaller one or to cut it in half.
They would only cut it in half if i took both pieces which they wrapped and priced together.
Elderly and single people cant eat a 3kg leg of lamb.
Uncareing.

JudyVictoria

Morgan's IGA Brantome St Gisborne will poison someone selling fish contaminated with amonia

Neil H.
Neil H.Perth, WA

Waterford IGA Is Going To Kill Someone.

Aaran
Aaran

The slogan itself is false advertising in my eyes and experience

We all know that IGA's cost more, but why so much more? It could be said that they don't have the buying power as the big supermarkets, but when you find out that someone actually owns multiple stores then it gets a little hard to digest such an excuse. But the most insulting part are the ads on TV which say either "Everyday low prices" or "how the locals like it". The only thing to goes low when you enter any of their stores is your bank balance and NO its not how I like it and as a local I have three to choose from so its easy to compare and the result is the same.

june i.
june i.

Overpriced and a con

A number of times the discounted products have been well passed their sell by date and discounted by less than 1%. Our local IGA in Southbank will not add an offer on your bill and charge the full amount unless you check and sell rotting vegetables at full price.

Simon P.

Smaller than its big brothers with almost as much choices

Amazing how small shops such iga Rose Bay offer so much choice. It's the only place I could find herbal tea Natureland. A staff member was kind enough to put aside ten boxes for me upon my phone call. The boxes were set aside at the main cashier ready for me to collect. Really appreciated, thank you IGA!

Suzanne
SuzanneSydney, NSW

Plastic Bags

I went shopping in IGA Yesterday and the woman refused to pack my groceries in my cloth bag she said i had to buy one I had left the others 50+ IGA bags that I have already purchased at home so I grabbed one out of the car

Store LocationRuse
Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

Supa IGA

Been shopping here for over 10 years. Great store and friendly staff.
Has a hot food section with roasts, hot chips, chicken wings etc. Yummy.
No close by competition.
Prices are dearer than the big 2.
Have seen a number of incorrectly priced items.
Has a ‘reduced price’ section for week old fruit and vegs.
Listed as a Supa store but does not have all items nor all those listed in weekly specials.

Christine
Christine

Too expensive/overpriced

I would like to know why the prices of products at IGA are so expensive and overpriced for an item.
Eg.. western star butter. Almost $8 a tub when you can purchase same item at a cost of $5.90 at milk bar
Why???
Why are your prices so high???
Its highway robbery and absolutely unnecessary to put such high prices, especially your 'black&gold' items..
Its blatant over pricing at a ridiculous calculated 'rip off' to the public..
There's absolutely no need for this type of greed!

Read more reviews - page 2

Rob and Anita
Rob and Anitaasked

Hi there, I am trying to enter the "Shop, Scratch, Win" competition and am having trouble finding where the actual "Receipt Number" on the document please?

Paulaasked

I bought some $17 lamb chops that were so tough and chewy they were practically inedible. They were fresh but can I ask for a refund due to dissatisfaction?

Judy

Hi Paula, Yes you may most definitely ask for a refund or exchange because the product you bought pursuant to consumer law must be fit for purpose which means fit to eat but the chops you bought were not.

Thanks! I can but try.

Alan N
Alan Nasked

Is Sorbent frangipani thick & large still being produced?

Simon P.

Hi Alan, frangipani collection is no longer available. I haven't seen it for a long time. Some time end of collections can be purchased in one dollar shops (or equivalent shops). All the best on your quest!