iGym

iGym

See the Best Gyms in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for iGym? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.0
  • Rates and Fees

Do Not Sign Up Igym Wallsend

Do not go here!!! Kept on charging for membership 18 months after it was cancelled after their incompetent staff lost the paperwork. IGym even looked at my records that showed I had not used the gym for the 18 months since the membership was cancelled. 2 weeks after the initial call I chased them up again to be told because they can’t find the original paperwork there would be no refund. This was after I was told the staff member from 18 months ago had been sacked because of her incompetence. Worst business and management ever do not sign up!!.

Trudi
TrudiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible unprofessional

After deciding to leave the gym due to the poor treatment of one of their only pt’s who knew how to do his job, witnessing how they looked after or lacked the children in their care (so undafe they were more concerned about talking about their weekend then watching the toddlers whom walked out into the open gym area)and over hearing the workers and managers speaking disgustingly about memebers. The manager “misplaced” our cancellation form out of spite they continued to charge us for 7 months until it was finally settled by head office they offered us 1 months refund!! And a apology for their former staff. Absolutely pathetic.

Other Gyms

Joseph
JosephWallsend

Great gym great staff great members

I felt after being a member of Igym Wallsend for going on 2 years it deserved some praise. First off its easily the most positive environment you could ask for in a gym. The staff will always go out of their way to make your visit the best it can be. There are plenty of free to member classes and all staff are professional trainers. They have high quality machines and a very good assortment of weights etc. I honestly cant fault them for anything. I recomend the gym to any and all who want to get or stay in shape and feel good doing it.