IHG Rewards Club

IHG Rewards Club

See the Best Rewards & Loyalty Programs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for IHG Rewards Club? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.2
Brendon p
Brendon pSydney, NSW

false misleading pricing and price match guarantee

run by the IHG group of hotels, they have a clear price mtch policy on their website however its misleading. Ill be submitting a complaint to fair trading NSW and ACCC due to misleading conduct. Neither the hotel or IHG head office was willing to help and said they cant offer a price match and agreed their website was misleading.

Not an honest business.

Poppy 12 12
Poppy 12 12Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely appalling

IHG in Manilla have not given any points as they only take the bookings. If you need customer service they offer none. They also do not igve the best prices - online was better - and they only took money off when I mentioned the onine price. They also just hang up when they do not know something. Very, very, very poor service. Use another hotel chain.

Penny2
Penny2AU

Never book through IHG, price promise is a promise you'll pay more!

Booked in well in advance through IHG app for our holiday they promise cheapest price.Later saw exact same Qantas holiday $2000 cheaper plus extra benefits! Ihg won't match and nonrefundable.

Anand
AnandSydney, NSW

IHG is a scam behind their corporate facade

I had a call back in 2014-15 with customer care where I was told that the points I was having were for life time. Recently I tried to redeem those points only to realised that those points were expired. I had some 125000 points which were wasted because IHG changed their policy. Customer care person was very rude equally when I tried to reason with her. I suggest not to use IHG rewards club as this is nothing less than a scam.

Rewards & Loyalty Programs

Find out how IHG Rewards Club compares to other Rewards & Loyalty Programs

Albertino
AlbertinoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Large hotel chain however very mean on the Reward Points system

Recently I was aware my 6228 IHG points were about to expire on 31 Aug 2018. I booked and prepaid IHG direct the Hong Kong Holiday Inn Express Mongkok stay from 21 Aug 2018 to 2 Sep 2018. To my understanding I should be rewarded 13448 points for the latest stay. When I checked my latest point statement I found out I only have a total of 13448 point but without the previous 6228 points added. WHAT A MEAN WAY TO TREAT CUSTOMERS!

Rodney
RodneySydney, NSW

Don't allocate promised points

I registered for the stay in AMEA promotion for 71k points. I stayed and now they are staying I was not entitled to the promotion after my stay even though I received an e-mail and registered.

Thomatbr
ThomatbrSydney, NSW

Tacky, doesn't give reward points, little point

The rewards system is very flawed. Many times I've used the system, I should get points at the hotels I stayed at, extra points for signing up to offers, but when the points disappeared, the people gives some excuse as to why the points didn't arrive.

In one of the promotions, it asks you to sign up for a promotion to get points, then when the points don't arrive they say " the points only apply if the registration was done by the hotel".

Waste of time.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Mum2Fourkids
Mum2FourkidsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pretty good but the rewards points needed to redeem mysteriously changed after I logged in

I had a set number of points accumulated so went to redeem and put an item worth 800 points into my cart ( The marie Claire 2 year subscription). However when I logged in that item mysteriously completely disappeared from the choices and I was left with nothing much to choose from for my 2700 odd points.

Objective Mike
Objective MikeSydney

dreadful stay away

Dreadful stay away, can't even Unsubscribe to their emails. They have no idea what they are doing and unlikely to change.

Rewards & Loyalty Programs

Find out how IHG Rewards Club compares to other Rewards & Loyalty Programs

Gamworth
GamworthSydney

Hotel reservations are not always available to "preferred" guests