Ikea ROBIN Loft

See the Best Beds in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

This is a great bed. So happy with our purchase.

We have had this bed for 10 years and have loved it. We even fit a twin frame and mattress under it when we had an exchange student for a month. The only thing to keep in mind is...it can be a challenge for the person, possibly an adult, who will be changing the sheets...climbing and descending the vertical ladder takes some strength. (Our son was young when we bought this- it was nice when he was finally old enough to change his own sheets.) It also provides a great spot for hide-and-seek ;-)

Excellent Loft, Strong & steady

Owned for two years, my daughter loved it. Very sturdy & solid, nothing flimsy about this bed. Never had to worry about space. Fit a desk right under and a closet, and still had plenty of room. Would recommend to anyone! You could even fit a small couch or chair under.
Solid construction
Would be nice in other colors

Hardwearing, strong bed. Fantastic bed for children from about 5 to 15 years of age, particularly if the room is on the small side and you want to be able to fit a desk, chest of drawers or a dressing table in.
Excellent loft bed from Ikea. Strong and stable with the bed at a good height. It has a well designed storage area at the side of the bed with a sliding shelf. We've had this bed for about 8 years and it still looks like new.
Nothing I can think of.