Ilve Titanium Series

T90CLMP, T906WMP, TD90CLMP, etc...
See the Best Freestanding Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ilve

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Jim
JimSydney, NSW

Exploding glass door

Ilve quality has gone downhill. Dishwasher was so rubbish had to throw it away after 3 years. Rangehood has had to be repaired three times and now the oven door glass exploded. Ilve customer service trotted out a standard line that "glass breaks" and weren't really interested in helping me understand how or why it happened and if I replaced the glass would it happen again. Ended up buying a new glass myself just so I could get the oven working again. Crap service!!!!!

Purchased in June 2014 at Winning Appliances for $3,000.00.

Aaron74
Aaron74Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty to look at, cooks well when working, quality is rubbish

Had to replace the oven switch on this unit 3 times. The burners stopped lighting after a few years of use. Door hinge has has now snapped. We have had the oven for several years but the I'm disappointed with the quality. For an oven costing thousands of dollars, my replacement oven won't be an ILVE.

Purchased in December 2007 for $3,500.00.

Flashback burned marks

I recently purchased TitaniumT90CLMP/I ILVE Cooker and very disappointed that the stainless steel flashback has now the burned stain appearance. I had a large pot cooking on the back burner with the flame on medium. After finished cooking for only about 30 minutes and noted the flashback has the burned marks on it. There is no where in the introduction manual that I can’t use a big size pot on the back burner. I think it is the design fault. I am sad that my stove does not look pristine anymore.

Date PurchasedSept 2018
Amy

I would like to thank the ILVE Customers Care Team for their prompt action to lllk’my ProductReview. I am very pleased to receive a Splashback replacement.

Amy

Thank you for the Splashback replacement. Great after-sales service.

Very happy, great oven.

We bought the Ilve Titanium T90CLMPS, 4 years ago, and absolutely love it. For a family of six it gets very regular use. Very happy with the size of the oven especially for those bigger occasions. we cook arrange of breads, roasts and sweets and cant't really fault it. We read some good and bad reviews at the time of purchase and in hindsight have no regrets and realise now a lot of reviews focus on the bad experiences. Wouldn't hesitate to buy another in the future. P

Date PurchasedJune 2013

RobertSydney

Cheap Stainless Steel Quality

The Oven itself is fine.The Material that is used is Garbage and cheap built.The Stainless quality is poor Quality and inside the oven all the shelving is rusted.You pay good money to get a high end oven but it turns out to be rubbish probably made in China.I wouldn’t recommend a ILVE oven.

Date PurchasedApr 2015
AnnieMSydney

Expected better

Date PurchasedSept 2015
FicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nothing but problems

Despite researching for weeks, I ended up with this lemon of an oven. First, the burners are fiddly to light, especially the back ones. I have to move pots off of the burners, blow on the burners or else they don't light. The timer stopped working, the left hinge on the door is wonky, and now there is this horrible screeching noise from the fan as the oven cools down after cooking. An oven which is incapable of turning out a nice crisp skin on a chicken, I might add. The numbers I was given for customer service when I purchased this don't work any more, and the company that fixed other problems in the past don't service ilve any more either. DO NOT buy an ilve. Any brand would be better than this.

Date PurchasedJuly 2010
Fic

Hello Ilve, are you there? I can't reach you through the email you provided.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
HowItReallyIs
HowItReallyIsSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sold the house and miss the Oven

Date PurchasedJuly 2013
Donb
DonbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Over it

We bought our Ilve in 2007. Always have trouble with lighting the gas and can never get heat low enough to simmer anything without the flame going out. What we find hard to tolerate though,is that we are now replacing the oven control switch for the second time. We hardly use the electric oven because the heat is so uneven to cook in. .Just totally over replacing the oven control switches which are also an expensive item.
Looks OK
For the price we paid, we expected a much better quality product that would perform reliably as an oven and gas cook top should.

Terrible

Terrible

the model is JC906WMP/I 900 cm upright 6 burner gas hob ilve. It was purchased from Clive Peters Aspley Queensland

after one week the LED lights and display has failed.
front gas hob will not light.

Dont buy one,Takes forever to cook anything,Knobs fall off,very hot to touch,also the gas burners are always having problems with the ignition.
Cant wait to get rid of it.

Sandra28
Sandra28

i think that ilve is a fantastic product, this model has good safety features i.e. flame cut out and the door is very cool to touch. the oven works great and i am comfident to explore a vast range of recipes because i know the results are there!
i have owned ilve in the past and have just bought the model, i wont own antyhing else
i wanted a 60cm cooktop with two wok burners... this only has one

Vince D.
Vince D.asked
Titanium T90WMP

Oven doesn't reach temperature set point.
I have replaced hinges as heat coming out of top of door. Still no good. Oven is 12 yrs old..
Could it be seal or thermostat?

lau
lauasked
Titanium T90WMP

Stove stopped going - but clock is working okay - what next to look at- nothing is working except clock and gas top, stove is electric what to do next?

AnnieM

That happened to us when the oven overheated, we set it at 250 degrees for cooking and it cannot handle that temp. we just waited for it to cool down then the thermostat reset itself and it started working again. If it is something else call ilve support

Robert

Hi.The same problem with ours but we still had warranty.I called the Support line and then after a week a technician came over and said it was not worth fixing.I negotiated and got some money back and purchased a Westinghouse Oven.

Dear Ian,
Please contact us at customercare@eurolinx.com.au and we'll get it sorted.
ILVE Customer Care

John Butta
John Buttaasked
Titanium Series

Have an Ilve Majestic Quadra approx 12-18 months. Gas takes ages to light. It lights but the knob has to be held down for excessive periods before the gas will actually stay lit. Annoying us and stresses us enormously every time we have to use the cooktop. The large burner will not stay lit. Any ideas?

ldrolz

It's working as intended. The 'problem' is a feature to prevent you accidentally turning the burner on. You have to hold it down for around 10 seconds for it to stay lit. If you don't, it will automatically extinguish the flame. It's one of those rare occasions when you actually do need to RTFM

John,

Idrolz is right in saying that it can take up to 10 seconds for the sensor to sense the flame and maintain the gas flow. If the large burner doesn't stay lit after that time it could be as a result of the burner components not sitting flat or something obstructing the flame touching the sensor. If problems persist please contact us at customercare@eurolinx.com.au.

ILVE Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and Ilve representatives

Compare all 11 Ilve Titanium Series

3.0
Ilve Titanium T90WMP

Ilve Titanium T90WMP

1.0
CategoryFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding Ovens
Price (RRP) $3,899.00
Max Temperature250 °C250 °C
Cooktop TypeGasGas
Number of Burners/Zones 45
Wok Burner YesYes
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishStainless Steel