Immortal Anti-Ageing Cream

2.1

Belinda M

Belinda MSydney, NSW

Great product

Cream has a beautiful smell, you apply a small amount to the face and I saw results of finer lines in a week, it’s fantastic, you can feel it working and is safe for sensitive skin. A must buy

Purchased in April 2020 at Cosmetic Capital for A$29.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

Terrible product + scam! Stay away!

Purchased in June 2019 at Internet offer for A$386.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles No

Don't fall the free trial, pay only shipping. It is a scam. They charged me another $93.85 for that "free" trial SCAM

Shipping only trial is a scam! They will charge in a few days the full amount of product which for me was $93.85 Do not fall for this ad. It presents itself as Robin McGraw product

Purchased in July 2019 at On line for A$93.85.

SCAMMERS

I bought a small FREE sample; and now I am out $200 from my checking account.
Don't buy. I have not used the product and do not plan on using the product when they are cheaters.

The best moisturizer i have used

My skin felt tighter and my age marks almost disappeared. I used another brand for a little while but then went back to Immortal and I could see the change almost immediately.

Purchased in June 2015 at other for A$39.95.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeNormal Skin
Richelle

RichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this product, just can't seem to buy it anywhere

I have used the product for quite a few years and simply love it. I did use to purchase via mail order. Never had a problem with supply. I can't seem to obtain via mail any more. Does anyone know where to purchase this product now.

Purchased in January 2019.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Carole

CaroleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it, been using it for 4 yrs! But unfortunately Target not selling it anymore :( they were cheaper

Keep my skin nice and soft & smooth...also I had wrinkles in my upper chest which i apply this cream every night before bedtime, no wrinkles, been using this cream over 4 years

Purchased in January 2015 at Target for A$30.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Fine Lines & Wrinkles Yes

No products recieved, money deducted from Credit card, scammers

a con - a tablespoon at best

The cream is ok in itself as in not greasy. Due to pump problems I opened the jar to find a false bottom (or should I say false top as it was so close to the top)
Surely the best advertising is 'word of mouth' Well, I do not care to be made a fool of or conned in any way … so I will be spreading the word NOT to even consider this cream. There are way too many others to choose from.

Find out how Immortal Anti-Ageing Cream compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Best cream I've found for older skin. My skin just drinks it up and looks & feels hydrated.

Unfortunately I have found the in last batch of three jars the pumps didn't work so I had to dip in & they didn't last as long as previously. I don't think there is as much in the jars as there used to be.

Sue

SuePerth Western Australia

Love product but Now NOT getting same amount in jar.

The cream has been excellent for my aging skin, however, I have noticed the cream in the jar seems to go faster than previous jars. Upon investigation I found the jar was little more than half filled. Will not buy again if getting ripped off.

Beck1971

Beck1971Mornington

Juvefoxo Immortal Anti Aging Cream - Lovely cream - but buy it from a chemist instead!!

I find this product lovely on my face, leaving it soft and smooth,....however, in contrast to the bad reviews, I buy the cream from Priceline at the cost of around $49.95 (in Victoria, Australia), so therefore, I would recommend buying Immortal cream from a different stockists other than television infomercials and being tied to an unfair contractual agreement.

I have just one gripe about the cream, and that is its packaging. There is no way of telling whether you are running out of the cream or not, apart from that one small gripe, the Juvefoxo Immortal cream I would definitely recommend, just be careful when buying off the infomercials on the television networks!!

Lee

LeeNewcastle

The cream is ok...but the service is pathetic

Have been getting Immortal Cream delivered every 3 months seemingly without a hitch. Decided not to use the product anymore (plus have changed credit card details). Tried to call 4 times. Same message EVERY SINGLE TIME (lines are busy, leave a message and we will call you back). Never got a call back. Tried emailing. No response. Oh well, next time they try to debit money it won't work. If they don't respond to my phone calls / emails ....t's off to ACCC.

lisa

lisasydney

Feeling ripped off

I love this face cream but I had a very disappointing experience with my recent purchase. This inside base of the jar had not been pushed down to the base and sat very near to the top. Only about 1 cm depth so that is all the cream I got. I cm for my $50. I only realised I pushed the base down what had happened. I would really Immortal to contact me to send me a replacement jar. Feeling disappointed and ripped off.

Robin from Perth WA.

Robin from Perth WA.Perth, WA

Delighted with first jar use.

misleading

Same story here, got a load of products I didn't ask for and then was charged 147.00 dollars. If I dont want them I have to return them at my own cost. When I said I hadn't asked for all of that I was told that it is the essence of a free trial to do it that way. How can you argue against talk like that? I live in Queensland I needed a different product I was told. Well, why didnt they tell me that when I ordered?

Misleading advertising

The face cream is just ok.many other products just as good for much less money. How can something be "$9.95" when in actual fact u end up paying $147. I wont buy agn.

Tessa

Tessa

False Advertorials on TV and try to charge additional where possible

what a con

I fell for the 'free face cream' ad on TV. I even thought that the cream must be really good as they are letting you try it first. After I tried it I wasn't impressed so emailed them to tell them that I didn't want to order any. Next thing I got a phone call from a debt collection agency saying I owed $169. I don't know who I'm angrier with the company that sells the rubbish or the television station that advertises it as it is all misleading information.

nickie

Why do you advertise all over the tv that it's free when it obviously isn't. It's very low way of flogging your rubbish .

willowPerth, Western Australia

Not very happy

Hi I ordered the Immorial Juvefaxo I have been trying to ring customer care to cancel and get a refund, they wont answer the phone always get a message leave you phone number and we will get back to you , well that has been 6 hours ago they never answer the phone it just pisses me off I just hope they don't take anymore money out of my account I wont be having nothing to do with that mob again. something has to be done, they even ripped off one of my friends she was going to take them to court but they ended up refunding her money,

willow

I will never shop from CUDO again ordered from them never received for over 2 months said they do not refund but at the end they gave me a refund beware of shopping with them.

willow

Beware of shopping from Topbuy.com as they are a rip off you wont receive your item.