1.8

1.7

Andrew P.
Andrew P.Perth, WA4 posts

ING Super

ING Super use Diversa Trustees whom I've had a lot of issues with and problems with. Using my IPhone often I can't login. The rules they use and the decisions they make with my super money have cost me a lot of lost profit. I also believe their trading fees are too high. I don't like this Trustees that ING uses. Too many issues.
Garf
GarfGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC16 posts

Unbeatable performance

I have been with ING Living Super for a number of years now. Been pleasantly surprised of performance consistency and fair fee structure. With a monthly contribution available there is piece of mind I can look forward to my retirement years with that extra money.
Marlon M.
Marlon M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC21 posts

These Guys Only Want To Steal Your Money

So after 3 years of ING basically screwing me around, they refuse to help me backpay Income Insurance Protections so I get a form of disability payment.

They declared me PD, but forced me on a cover of TPD, where my condition wasn't on it.

Instead I should have been on Income Insurance Protections which they never told me.
So I offer to backpay, they refuse to help.

then they go, go to AFCA and guess what, it's all corrupt.

ricard9
ricard9Perth, WA7 posts

Glacial growth but good customer service

I moved to ing from sunsuper to ing about 8 years ago because ing didn't have service fees.
Ing introduced service charges a few years later, but I stuck with them even though the growth rate was pretty much a flat line, just my contributions. I finally gave ing best about 6 months ago and switched to australiansuper.
I have been in Aus for about 10 years and not saved a lot but aussuper jumped 15% in under 6 months. Looks like I've been had by ing :( Still, Im working hard making lots of $ so will contribute max to make up for lost time.
Very disappointed with ING as this should be a strong suit but they under perform and charge you for it.
Go with AusSuper.
Shady
ShadyVictoria7 posts

Waste of money

As I was with ING direct banking, I thought I would transfer my small super fund over to them. Big mistake. The fees have chewed it all away, so now there is no money in there. Very unhappy.
Anna D.
Anna D.Southwest, VIC5 posts

Terrible returns, terrible fees, a total let down

I used to sing from the rooftops about how much I loved ING in the 00s, and as soon as they opened a super product I took a peek at the PDS and hopped straight in. Unfortunately, they charged much higher fees than they let on and honestly they must have some of the worst returns in the industry. Five years later, I've wasted so much damn money waiting for them to get their act together that I'm off to a much better performing industry fund, really deflated. ING really let me down with their super and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Nara
NaraMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

I lost too much money

I have been with this Ing Direct super 4 to 5 years. Never noticed how bad they performed because I put my small super in long term deposit. Now I realised that I lost more than $4,300 last 30 days (Dec 2021 to Jan 2022). The admin fee used to be more than $30 per month. They have charged me almost $70 per month for many months so far. I was really disappointed in their performance. I tried to call them and I waited on the line more than 60 minutes and no one answered. I will try to move my small super to other fund or my small super could be wiped out.
Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Good service it’s all online

Return over 15% share trading All documents online you can read them you can ring them for any details very helpful people you can choose any kind of investment You wish for
Master yoda

Jon PrattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC17 posts

TechGirl
TechGirl5 posts

Started As A Great Fund Then Became Super Dodgy

My super has been with ING Super for about 7 years and things started off super and the fund performed well compared to a Bank account. However the ING Super fees have diminished my super consistently over the past 4 years so that my Super is now less than what it was and my money would have fared better in a Bank account. This is not an isolated incident as we have family members who have ING Super that has consistently decreased in value. The website often does not function as well as the ING Banking website and I was offered free personal financial advice which I requested but was never followed up with. There is not a lot of transparency. ING Super has been a great disappointment overall and I am looking forward to saying goodbye.
Levi
Levi3 posts

No transparent approach

COVID - 19 2020.

ING direction is far from direct.
A recent record and observation of my Super has seen my super fund account Sky rocket down of losses in the range of 7000 Australian dollars .

My investment was purely only Australian property, no sharemarkets.
Unfortunately no established communication was forward to me in the whereabouts of the loss ?
ING and shareholders need to advise clients of potential loss .
Good communication and professional service may help support future loss or hardship in the years ahead.

Aaron