ING Living Super

ING Living Super

• Rates and Fees
Master yoda

Master yodaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only super fund I know of that pays dividemds

Rates and Fees

Refuses to Provide Product Disclosure Statement or Details of what is covered under "Automatic TPD Cover"

Jon Pratt

Jon PrattGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really poor web experience - danger of losing money - avoid

TechGirl

TechGirl

Started As A Great Fund Then Became Super Dodgy

My super has been with ING Super for about 7 years and things started off super and the fund performed well compared to a Bank account. However the ING Super fees have diminished my super consistently over the past 4 years so that my Super is now less than what it was and my money would have fared better in a Bank account. This is not an isolated incident as we have family members who have ING Super that has consistently decreased in value. The website often does not function as well as the ING Banking website and I was offered free personal financial advice which I requested but was never followed up with. There is not a lot of transparency. ING Super has been a great disappointment overall and I am looking forward to saying goodbye.

Levi

Levi

No transparent approach

COVID - 19 2020.

ING direction is far from direct.
A recent record and observation of my Super has seen my super fund account Sky rocket down of losses in the range of 7000 Australian dollars .

My investment was purely only Australian property, no sharemarkets.
Unfortunately no established communication was forward to me in the whereabouts of the loss ?
ING and shareholders need to advise clients of potential loss .
Good communication and professional service may help support future loss or hardship in the years ahead.

Aaron

AaronPerth, WA

Lied about fees, ate away at my money and never advised me

Charlie Huang

Charlie HuangPerth, WA

I LOST lots of money

Zaf

ZafGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Criminal Bank

Pathetic, expensive,

1 year in, a quarter of my money vanished.
Too hard to access. Zero compassion. Documentation required to close account is near impossible, although opening account nil ID is required. Untrustworthy banking. Lady suggested I get a loan off my mother( deceased).

Harry

HarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ing super

Hi i rolled my twu super over to ing super and in just 5-6yrs my super has increased 5-6% after fees and contributions taken out i also manage 35 % asx shares in my portfolio i agree with other reviews about there fees but on over 200000 im happy

Yval

YvalPalmeston

good customer service

Andy

Andy

The only option i found to let you trade your shares yourself

I chose ING because I can trade ASX shares myself which most funds don't offer. The fees are $20 per trade, $60 per year plus 0.64% of the account balance each year held in shares. It is the percentage of the account balance that kills it so i'll have to leave once my balance grows a bit. I'm giving them a reasonable score because they offer something their competitors don't.

dickyt

dickytMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fees!

Suddenly started charging fees on every part of the super fund, with no returns. Charged for each part of the fund! Lost a huge amount! Do not go with these thieves!

Jimmey3

Jimmey3Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Unfair fees

Most funds the same and unfair, when you suddenly don't have a job or very little eork the fees still eat up your fund. If you put in the fee amount each month it dosnt cover it becouse it only adds to your amount to increase the fee

Josh

JoshAdelaide

ING LIving Super.... going, going ... gone

A few years ago ING Living Super was a great fund... in a short amount of time the Australian managers of this excellent international company have tried there best to turn this into a super fund that resembles the dodgy Australian retail super funds... Fees have skyrocketed, service (while friendly - is robotic, and at times ignorant). Products have not kept pace with the market.

ING is the worst

The service and support they give is the worst I've ever experienced. They are polite but not helpful at all. The admin stuff takes 1 to 2 months for them to do and they have no option to make it faster. I will close my account with them ASAP.

MissJane

MissJaneAustralia

Investment Redemption

Cant complain.

All these bad reviews to do with fees, have look on canstar they still compete with other low cost super funds.

My balance has grown 30k in 2 years since joining so even though the fees have gone up my balance has almost doubled! I transferred 40k after loosing a heap from another fund.

All in all cannot complain with that.

Greg

Greg

Incorrect correspondence

I received an email from ING informing me I may be able to claim a tax deduction for personal super contributions I made in the 2017/18 financial year except I didn't make any personal contributions, only employer contributions. When I phoned ING to find out what the email was about they said they just sent that email to everyone because they now have he ability to provide a notice of intention to claim a tax deduction online instead of completing a form. So even though ING now charge fees where previously there was no fees, they now don't have the ability to determine who has make personal contributions and who has made employer contributions. I think its time to find a new super.

No Problems... What's the fuss.

I've had Industry & Retail Super in the past. ING allows me to access my super anytime.
All Funds charge fees but I can trade shares, change my investment strategy and invest in term deposits as well & the fees are very reasonable compared to the other Funds.
Please people do your homework..... if you don't want life cover etc. ING allows you to cancel insurances online.
No more premiums.