OnePath Home Insurance

OnePath Home Insurance

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

JMA

JMASydney

STAY AWAY

I had Insurance with OnePath, the worst I have ever come across. Over 7 months to process my claim. I was a customer for almost 10 yrs. I am a customer of ANZ Bank thinking they could help me but Onepath even gave them the run around. I took it to the ombudsman and only then they returned my phone calls.
Do yourself a favor and avoid the heartache STAY CLEAR. They will not be there when you are in dire situation and need help. Which is why you are insured in the first place.

Insurance claim madeYes

Customer Service Bureaucratic Nightmare

Adrian

AdrianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Claiming for Kitchen

Not happy with the builder that came out . Made us feel that we were ripping the insurance company .

anne wilcox

anne wilcoxcanberra

settling up the policy

Very comprehensive. Helpfull representative. Took me through the policy carefully and took her time explaining each section. .comparable price with old policy with more options. We will see how this company is if I need to make a claim.

Its not all about price

Went with Onepath which is ANZ for home & contents after I discovered ANZ was rated as the best insurance policy in Australia by Choice, this policy has the bells & whistles but it is not the cheapest but then again my thoughts was if I was to claim then I know it will be covered, if I was prepared to pay on price & lodged a claim & discovered it wasn't covered, premiums would have been a total waste of money over that period of time. Comes down to which policy do you want price or cover.

Maria