1.3

1.8
Income Protection
2.0
1.5
Brand Manager for OnePath? Claim your listing.

Mac
Mac11 posts

I would prefer NO stars

My elderly father (88yrs) with Parkinsons and other health issues recently moved into a retirement village and changed banks. We tried to have those personal details amended with Onepath. They refused unless he provided a passport or drivers license. We told them many times that he doesn't have either, and that his signature has changed due to the parkinsons. He provided a Stat Dec, and filled out all necessary forms but Onepath still refuse to assist at all, and show no understanding or empath of the situaiton. The most stuborn and intractable organisation i have dealt with, who show no interest in helping.
Rose
RosePerth, WA

Christopher K.
Christopher K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Interesting One path dodgy

previously I was with ING Masterfund then handpassed to One Path since the growth was slowly yet I 'm 58 yo , my salary is not that high (common to us) , 2 years ago I received letter from ANZ unknow about changing insurance etc , I went to bank and made appt with adviser even I m hearing impaired, asked me how wellbeing I am , I only reply average (none of their business) ... fixed and reduced my fees in half , why !!! what about before this , how come , check your fee costs if too high , switch other super , it disgusted me
tazzydevil
tazzydevilHobart, TAS

Hopeless poor communication and service

I had a policy with this company they changed it 8 months ago to Zurich and no contact to say they were doing this very poor communication.Do not go with these people their fees are too high and poor rates of interest
Pete
PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mygov reporting

Ive been with Onepath supa since 2012 through a managed planner. Ive recently enquired as to when my supa details will appear in my (mygov) portal. The data is 14 months out of date. Who has the obligation to report this to the Australian gov? So my data may be accessed for my own use. I am not liking what i'm seeing. I have a Q super account, it may be time for some seriouse reconsideration.
Evan Fraser
Evan FraserCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

OnePath to Hell

Do yourself a huge favour stay clear from this disaster of a company. Go anywhere else just do not trust this company with any insurance, super or whatever else they do. You will never have a successful claim and they will try everything to avoid payouts.
Sam Burton
Sam BurtonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

Sales staff sell a fake product

I claimed income protection two years ago and it’s been paid because I can no longer work. Now they are diving into my past which I don’t mind but tests that have been cleared are being declined
Very Unhappy
Very Unhappy

AronB
AronB

Cant provide 0/5

Dont bother, 9 months to claim against a hip replacement, that will stop me from ever being a tradesman again.
Still fighting the claim.
Cant provide 0/5 stars
I have had insurance with them after removing all my others, nothing but stalling and stalling.
I have tried to assist which they refused to provide. Only to have months later request additional help.
gr3y
gr3yVictoria7 posts

successful claim

wife had wrist injury. unable to work for a month or 2.
made a claim, sent medical cert.
and was paid in less than a week.
with all the negative comments, i'm surprised we didn't had any issues with our claim.
maybe it depends on the inclusions?
I havent double checked mine yet.
i'm not an expert, but never had a problem with the claim though.
and happy we got paid.
Lloyd
LloydNortheast, VIC

5 months after death, one path are stalling asking questions that should have been resolved months ago

Fact - Stall, stall and stall.
5 months after death, they asking for Coroners Report, assets and liabilities, Banking Details, ID's and copy of Will. All available at 3 months ago. STALL. Finalised at last, cheque made out to deceased when all accounts closed and probate cleared, which they knew. One star is one star to many.
Sandringham10Melbourne156 posts

Nightmare to roll over

I had a superannuation policy with this ANZ subsidiary for many years. In about 2016 I tried to roll it over to a competitor fund but was informed 'not possible.'

In 2019 I succeeded (possibly after Federal legislation changed.)

Poor returns over many years. Avoid.

Robert H.
Robert H.2 posts

Didn’t go with Onepath

Looked at changing to Onepath and found their application process ridiculous. I see a chiro and physio for preventative care and next thing I have multiply inquiries about my back injury and have to prove I don’t have one all of a sudden. Was a strange position to be in and the staff were quite frustrating to deal with. It made me concerned with how difficult they would be if I ever had to claim
Income Protection
Michael3 posts

Animals

Stay away from these cowboys... they still use cheques in 2019 impossible to get your money out STAY WELL AWAY cant even give a straight answer over the phone, total pigs
Michael

useless maggots all of them

M Bissett
M BissettFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

OnePath too big

I cancelled my $750 a month direct debit to OnePath's Life Insurance, Accident and Income Protection policies today, all claim-free and well over a decade old. Earlier this year I shopped the policies prompted by a flyer in my Chartered Accountant subscription and found NobleOak offered the same products for close to half the price. I emailed a fair inquiry to OnePath several times for a few months to no avail, eventually a call to say NobleOak may not cover me when overseas, NobleOak confirmed otherwise. I contacted OnePath with an open door to then compete to which they disregarded, the same request for review repeated to no avail. My action to leave then required as I have concerns that OnePath would do the same in the event of a claim.

Craig G.
Craig G.

I’m a 1960 born super fund eligible to draw fund , at 57yrs in have left it till 60yrs because as a NZer and PM Howard before leaving parliament set it that NZers can with draw their funds without the 30c in the dollar tax rate, is this still true

Sandringham10

I believe that is correct, as there are special arrangements applying to New Zealanders. Maybe contact the Australian Taxation Office or an accountant for clarification.

Jasmine L.
Jasmine L.

Hi members, I've been away and had my super with ING Masterfund back in 2006, and it's apparently now One Path. I wrote to One Path but they tell me my name is not on their records. Anyone in a similar situation?

Sandringham10

No, but historically it has been very difficult to deal with. Contact the Australian Financial Complaints Authority if you cannot resolve it with OnePath.

JOHN G

Has any one asked for legal help with One -path....?

parky
parky
JOHN G

Ok...thanks for that parky...ty john.

See all OnePath Superannuation questions

Extra Information

Brand Manager for OnePath? Claim your listing.