Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus

Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rickd

RickdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They work for me.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $27.00.

Effective Within A week

Gordon

GordonSydney Surrounds, NSW

A dangerous product if taken with prednisone

Purchased in July 2019 at Blooms the chemist.

Effective Within Did not work
Pac

Pac

We use it daily and its help keep colds at bay.

So far we have had good results. We will use it again next winter and autumn. My family like taking it from the spoon. And remind me to give it to them.

Anita T.

Anita T.Melbourne

Might actually work!

My daughter aged 13 recently required dual big gun antibiotics for an infection. Being very concerned she would develop antibiotic associated diarrhoea, we used this product daily. NO DIARRHOEA!
With this study with sample size of one I cannot say the product was helpful but I can say I was very impressed she dodged diarrhoea and I would definitely use this product again in this context. It is my personal view this product does have a benefit in this clinical scenario.

Jill

JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am usually sceptical but these really worked

Bring the 12 billion bacteria daily immune back

I have been taking inner health daily immune 12 billion bacteria for the past 6 months, and haven't been sick once. It has now been taken off the market, and a new daily immune of 1 billion bacteria is on the market, Since taking these, I have been constipated for the past two weeks. I got the on the Go, for the gut, I've been taking this also with the daily immune and I'm still constipated.

goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

terrible

I started taking these on advice by the chemist. I am taking the bottle back to the chemist after 2 days of use due to chronic indigestion. Yes I take them with food but I could not believe the heartburn I got as well

Tile

TileCentral West

Helps Build Up Immunity

Emily

EmilyRockhampton

Massive change in health

Best I've felt in ages! No longer bloated! My whole family caught a vomiting bug, except me! Because I have been taking the refrigerated inner health routinely every day for the past month. Love it!

Danica

DanicaMelbourne

Taking Inner Health Plus probiotics resulted in piercing stomach pains

Joe G

Joe GMelbourne

Reliable

It's a good go to probiotic, I only like tp buy the refrigerated ones as I don't know what they put into the others to keep them alive on the shelf.

Robin

RobinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Didn't expect much, very surprised

I normally am a bit skeptical about supplements, vitamins, etc. But after a stubborn cold that kept returning over the period of a year, friends suggested the problem could be my digestive system. I tried Inner Health Plus and a Vitamin D pill, and behold: the colds are gone. This is definitely no placebo effect, I had no expectations whatsoever. Very pleased.

Chloe

ChloeMelbourne

The best I've felt in years

Not working

It's not working at all after 2-3 weeks. Have better result wity yoghurt.
Maybe I've bought a bad batch from chemist warehouse.... Maybe it's not been stored properly in fridge.... maybe it's not been transported in a refrigerated van...

MarkW

MarkWMelbourne

Exhumed from the (near) Dead

This product has changed my life

I'm 34 and have ulceritic collitis and proctitis and have had general trouble with a sluggish bowel, irregular bowel movements and an inflamed, enlarged stomach for about the last decade. In one week of taking these capsules every day - I have regular, large bowel movements and my stomach has settled and flattened. It literally feels like a miracle. I am NOT in any way saying this is a cure for collitis, or will solve any problem in particular - I am just sharing my experience as I am so motivated to review this product (I've never reviewed anything online) that its aided my bowel function, I feel kilos lighter and emotionally stronger. I really hope this has a lasting effect. I am so grateful for this product.

Netty b

Netty bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome product that works well

I recently purchased the Inner Health plus capsules and have been on them for several days after being very ill with severe indigestion and an awful taste in my mouth from my stomach acid and these have been a god send. I can't believe how much they have helped. I've recommended them to so many others now because of the amazing results.

Cat

CatAuckland

Severe reaction and I gave 1/8th of the prescribed dose

I gave the Kids Inner Health plus version to my 19th Month old as recommended by the pharmacist. Because he is on antibiotics it says 2 teaspoons a day. I only gave 1/4 teaspoon and he Vomited. My daughter had a diarrhoea reaction some years ago too to the same product.
i believe there needs to be better labelling and warnings on this product. Ie. The stated dose is from 3 months to 12 years of age, which is far too broad from what I have researched and there is no warning regarding possible reactions.

Sunny

SunnyMelbourne

The product works

The inner health plus works as it helped in curing stomach disorders due to imbalance of bad bacteria and honestly how many of us eat yoghurt on daily basis!. The kind of busy lifestyle we live in, maintaining health gut helps a long way.

Marianne Y

Marianne YSydney

The best brand & product

I love this product and even more has it can be sold in powder form or capsules. And both options give you a choice of dairy free as well. Of course there are other brands on the market but they, do not give you those options. These probiotics are fantastic, I feel so much happier in my gut, overall health, my immune system and it also helps you prevent cavities. Such a great product, very happy with it.