Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus

Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus

See the Best Vitamins & Dietary Supplements in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ethical Nutrients

Tried inner health after years of an alternative

I feel Inner Health has not worked for me. This is on the back of the alternate i used for years.
I dont feel my gut as healthy as it should be.
Will not buy again. Will try to return this product.

Regards
Richard Chetty

Purchased in February 2021 at Chemist King for $45.00.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Wes N.
Wes N.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

I have had stomach problems for 2 years, I've started taking inner health plus over the last month, and am shocked at how much this has changed my life, my gut hasn't felt this good for years, thankyou inner health plus

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Very effective. Would recommend

I have IBS and I’m also lactose intolerant so gut health is very important for me as I suffer from discomfort most days of the week (because I’m naughty and eat dairy). Inner health plus probiotic didn’t fully get rid of my symptoms but it’s definitely reduced the severity. I had no reactions and I’ve been taking it for 4 months now. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in March 2020.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Ethical Nutrients Inner Health Plus compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Michael
MichaelStrathfield

Good for nothing

This didn’t do anything for my gut health and I took it for a couple of months ,so why are they allowed to sell it and claim such good things.They use the word may , that’s just crap when you are making millions from lying to people

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for $60.90.

Effective Within Did not work
Side Effects
  • None
Jo-Anne T.
Jo-Anne T.Central Queensland, QLD

A reliable probiotic

I decided to take my doctor's advice and take a probiotic to assist in my recovery from a bad flu 5 years ago. Since then I take it every flu season to assist with my overall health and giving my body optimal fighting power against the yearly bugs out there.

Purchased in April 2019.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Do collagen supplements actually work?

Collagen is enjoying some time in the spotlight when it comes to popular beauty products in 2021. But is shelling out the bucks on edible collagen really worth it? We answer 7 common collagen questions to find out.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.19 July 2021
do-collagen-supplements-actually-work
Dianne Martin
Dianne MartinLaunceston, TAS

Fabulous Product. Never miss a day.

I have been taking Inner Health Plus for ten years. I am 70 years old and feel good. Now I just need a pill for arthritis. I can honestly recommend this product for some stomach upsets.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $60.00.

Effective Within A week
Side Effects
  • None

Possible catalyst for Labrynthitis attack - complete hearing and balance loss

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $29.99.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • Long term physical illness
Bryan Sharpe
Bryan SharpeRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Miraculous

Diahorrea for 6 days after a night of drinking. No chronic health problems. Cured after one dose. No adverse effects. If you have runny bottom I suggest you try Inner Health Plus.

Purchased in February 2020 at Priceline for $26.00.

Effective Within One day
Side Effects
  • None
Rickd
RickdMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

They work for me.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $27.00.

Gordon
GordonSydney Surrounds, NSW

A dangerous product if taken with prednisone

Purchased in July 2019 at Blooms the chemist.

Pac
Pac

We use it daily and its help keep colds at bay.

So far we have had good results. We will use it again next winter and autumn. My family like taking it from the spoon. And remind me to give it to them.

Anita T.
Anita T.Melbourne

Might actually work!

My daughter aged 13 recently required dual big gun antibiotics for an infection. Being very concerned she would develop antibiotic associated diarrhoea, we used this product daily. NO DIARRHOEA!
With this study with sample size of one I cannot say the product was helpful but I can say I was very impressed she dodged diarrhoea and I would definitely use this product again in this context. It is my personal view this product does have a benefit in this clinical scenario.

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am usually sceptical but these really worked

Bring the 12 billion bacteria daily immune back

I have been taking inner health daily immune 12 billion bacteria for the past 6 months, and haven't been sick once. It has now been taken off the market, and a new daily immune of 1 billion bacteria is on the market, Since taking these, I have been constipated for the past two weeks. I got the on the Go, for the gut, I've been taking this also with the daily immune and I'm still constipated.

goldcoastlady
goldcoastladySouth East Queensland, QLD

terrible

I started taking these on advice by the chemist. I am taking the bottle back to the chemist after 2 days of use due to chronic indigestion. Yes I take them with food but I could not believe the heartburn I got as well

Read more reviews - page 2