2Inspired Living Maternity

Inspired Living Maternity

2Inspired Living Maternity
3.9

67%17%17%
Brand Manager for Inspired Living? Claim your listing.

RebeccaPellowe
RebeccaPellowe11 posts

I bought this pillow before i fell pregnant because i was having back trouble and kept on waking up on a funny angle, with back ache. So even before i fell pregnant i loved this pillow, it helped me keep my spine straight and posture in the correct sleeping position. Once i fell pregnant i used it almost every day of the whole nine months. It helped my back unbelievably, and i really noticed the times i was away and slept without it. I have read the other reviews and personally i feel that it didn't make me too hot (i still sleep with it, and i had my baby 3 months ago, and it's the middle of summer). I thought it was worth every cent.
Totally brilliant
vfjmum
vfjmum13 posts

Please_Read1st
Please_Read1stSouth East Queensland, QLD124 posts

moohawley
moohawley6 posts

I got one of these pillows with my first pregnancy. I used it religously through the final trimester after developing severe lower back pain. Very comfortable to snuggle up to when taking those nanna naps(yes we all take them) in those final stages. Also used for my second pregnancy. Found the second time round that using this product through both the second and third trimesters decrease the pressure on the lower back dramatically. Would recommend this product for use through any pregnancy. It was a life saver!!!
What a marvelous product. Very comfortable and assists in maintaining the lower back in the final trimester of the pregnancy.
josnsw
josnswGeelong53 posts

i recommend the body pillow to anyone who is pregnant or has problems getting comfortable at night. The pillow holds the belly up allowing many more sleeping positions. i love my body pillow
My body pillow offers me superior comfort and flexibility to move to a more comfortable position when im so desperately trying to get to sleep at night. i will be using this well after i give birth and will be a good nursing pillow as well
i just wish i got a body pillow that is an under head pillow too because i find that my old pillow just isnt good enough now
sarahjayne2010
sarahjayne2010AU62 posts

I had one of these for my first pregnancy and I found it offered great support for my growing bump. It provided great comfort between my legs and kept them from aching. I did find it a bit difficult to change the slip and to also buy them I think from memory the pillow cases were more than the pillow itself. I still use it now but after a few years it has started to look a bit daggy.
The best for pregnancy support and also after pregnancy.
I found it difficult to get the pillow slip on and off, so I made my husband do it :)
yahdadadoo
yahdadadoo4 posts

Bad

its ok.. It did the job. however my wife found it hard to get her bally under it. it is nice to have something big and supportive in the bed :)
this is a good pillow for relaxing.
After a few years in totally flattened out and didnt support me any more.. I guess that happens
emilytas
emilytas

Good

Compared to my last pregnancy where I adjusted several pillows around myself this is a big improvement. In the scheme of things its not a big outlay and hopefully i can use it for breast feeding after the baby is born.
It gave me something between my knees for sleeping on my side. The removable cover is easy to wash.
i cant get my tummy comfortably on it. It sits between my knees and away from my torso.
therunner42
therunner42South East Queensland, QLD12 posts

pink_ladi_88
pink_ladi_8873 posts

Nans741
Nans74121 posts

OK

The concept was great. But it just made me too hot in bed, as if you are not hot enough when you are pregnant. Didn't really get much use until my son started sitting and we would position it around him incase he fell over. If you are a cold person it would probably be great, but if you are hot like me you would probably be better with a small cushion or pillow under your belly.
Good for helping you sleep towards the end of your pregnancy. I used after the birth around my son when he started sitting.
It made me far too hot in bed, I always ended up kicking it out in the middle of the night. I ended up using a smaller cushion under my huge tummy which was better.
jodiebrown
jodiebrown6 posts

Terrible

I bought this pillow for my allergies but have not been able to use it my whole pregnancy. For the larger or heavier woman it would be fine but for me 5'4 and slim it was impossible! In the photo it appears that the pillow is very flat, I found the pillow to be too high for me esecially to put my leg over was a real stretch for my hip. Also the length is very long (length of king size bed) and when trying to sleep with it at night I found that I could not just kick the covers off my feet I had to physically sit up and lift them over the pillow.
Natural fibres.