1.5

3.4

Troy
TroyIllawarra, NSW2 posts

False advertising

Don't buy this product it's very disappointing doesn't give you icy cold air will be sending it back. Show details
Aaron E.
Aaron E.

Do not purchase

It's the same as a 90.00 unit ,nothing special,we bought 4 of them do not waste your time or your $1700 dollars for 4 thankyou it's just a wind blowing machine , $50 bucks a pop .....
Booer
Booer

Rip off

This is a totally useless product it would be better suited to warm people in Antarctica Show details
Andrew S.
Andrew S.2 posts

This machine is useless

It doesn’t do what is advertised and the company should be done for false advertising Show details
Honest01
Honest01South East Queensland, QLD16 posts
  18EX

Does not work? Send it back even after 12 months if it does not do what they say

The unit must be fit for purpose if not send it back, start with cs if no go fair trading warranty is 12 months but if it fails after that by law they must accept it back. Being a fan you would expect 2 years of service but if it doesn’t work you can send it back anytime by law. Show details
Gabrielle P.
Gabrielle P.South East Queensland, QLD
  Verified 18EX

Bad Choice, Buy an air-conditioner

For the $1700 I spent on 2 Intachills 18X models, its is not worth it. After a year, they stop working as they did when you bought them, of course this is outside thier warrenty period and they say they are not responsible to repair or replace they faulty machine.
I could of bought an air-conditioner for the entire home instead of 2 of these Show details
Peter B.
Peter B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA11 posts

Do not buy

This is a lemon. I bought the O9EX v2 and the 18EX.

They are noisy, to get chilled air you need a non stop supply of small ice containers you must put in the back of the device with the water.. basically the water needs to be ice chilled. It’s impossible to achieve.

This product is a dud for the $1300 I paid for.

They are both useless. Show details

Paula
Paula4 posts

Water is leaking?

Hi I just started using my instachil after being stored over winter and after filling it up I noticed that water was leaking from the sides of the tank? Please help? Show details ·  3
Jimmy
JimmySydney, NSW27 posts

Not a great Evaporative Cooler

I understand evaporative coolers and fully knew this is what it is. It is poor in humid weather and you must have your windows or doors fully open to allow for a flow of air to not make everything a hot humid mess. Unless your willing to keep sticking chilled water with ice cubes into it, and sit in front of it constantly in a well ventilated room which usually means letting all the hot air in. Then don't get this. Remember the 30 day trial (if you get it with that) includes a hefty fee not only to deliver it, but also to return it at your cost. Bottom line its an evaporative cooler which means you need to be in a dry hot room, sitting in front of it with windows and doors open in order for it to not turn into a humid greenhouse. Show details
Walter
WalterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW
  Verified 18EX

Major Bloody Ripp off Very Dissapointed DO NOT BUY

Bought a 18EXfrom TV Shop. Boy am I disappointed.
I live in a humid climate and this does not cool the air down at all like advertised. And it is soo noisy to run.
Wish I had read the reviews before purchase. It seems like a lot of purchasers are not happy with the product.
I was out of the 30 day trial period to get a refund, s I am stuck with it.
I just want a refund . I paid $849.99!!!!
I am sending to Fair Trading, advertising is very misleading, and product hopeless.
I hope you all contact Fair trading as well. This product should not be on the Australian Market. Show details

Paula L.
Paula L. · InstaChill 18EX

I have just received my 18EX model, I can't remove the back panel, should I just yank harder? Should it be easier to remove?

Mark
Mark · InstaChill 18EX

I have just received 2 InstaChill 18EX DEMO

Does this mean that thse 2 units have been used already? (demo?????)

TV Shop   DM

Hi Mark, Thank you for your enquiry. In order for us to better assist you, may we kindly request for you to send us your Order # on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and use the subject line REVIEW.

Kind regards
Customer Services Team

Bryson
Bryson · InstaChill 18EX

What actually is the amount of water the tank holds in lyre please.

TV Shop   DM

Hi Bryson, The Instachill 18EX takes 18 litres of water.

Kind regards

InstaChill 15EX
InstaChill 15EX1.3
InstaChill 28EX
InstaChill 28EX1.7
CategoryPortable Air ConditionersPortable Air ConditionersPortable Air ConditionersPortable Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $399$349
Features Evaporative Cooler and Remote ControlEvaporative Cooler and Remote ControlEvaporative Cooler and Remote ControlEvaporative Cooler and Remote Control
Reverse Cycle NoNoNoNo
Weight13.6 kg6.2 kg8.5 kg14.2 kg
Dimensions 910 x 280 x 280 mm
Auto Restart FunctionNoNoNoNo
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)