9InstaChill Portable Air Cooler

InstaChill Portable Air Cooler Questions & Answers

Anne
Anne · InstaChill 09EX

Where can i get new filter sponges? I cannot seem to get rid of odour,

Mustangsally
Mustangsally · InstaChill Portable Air Cooler

ihave insta chil 09 since 2020, the tank is full when i click on cold button red light flickers, so i am not using it. also the water level is so dark it's very hard to see where the level of water is,

Judy
Judy · InstaChill 09EX

Where is the water tank so that I can empty the water. It is not obvious

Judy
Judy · InstaChill 28EX

Where is the water tank so that I can empty it. I can only see the slide out drawer

Charles & Sue W.
Charles & Sue W. · InstaChill 09EX

My pump has stopped working there OS's no blockage or kinks in the pipe. Where can I get a new pump

Rhys A.
Rhys A.

You just missed out, I took mine back to the dump shop.

Paula L.
Paula L. · InstaChill 18EX

I have just received my 18EX model, I can't remove the back panel, should I just yank harder? Should it be easier to remove?

Gibson
Gibson · InstaChill 09EX

when i press the cooling button it just flashes for 10 seconds then goes off.
The tank has water in it but cooling button doesn't stay on

Peter B.

Hello Gibson. It could be you don’t have enough water in the tank. Important; you must put ice in the water for it to give colder air. I owned two of them. Waste of money

Bella
Bella

What happens if I overfill the instachill

Booke L.
Booke L.

Hi why does my humidity control button keep beeping whenever I turn it on and then the humidity setting just turns off

ragna hand b.
ragna hand b. · InstaChill 15EX

Can I use my instachill just as a fan without H20

TV Shop   DM

Hi Ragna, Thank you got your enquiry. You can use the Instachill as a fan without water. Just ensure that you do not activate the cool function of the unit.

susan j.
susan j. · InstaChill Portable Air Cooler

I have lost the stopper for the water drainage pipe for the ICHILL_09EX. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement please.

Peter B.

Contact customer support and you should’ve able to order one through them

TV Shop   DM

Hi Susan, Thank you for your enquiry. Please email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and use the subject line REVIEW. Our team will be more than happy to provide information regarding the water drain cap of your Instachill 09.

Shaun G.
Shaun G. · InstaChill Portable Air Cooler

Why is the cool light flashing

Steve
Steve

The light will flash if the pump is not working properly or there's not enough water in the tank. Personally I reckon the unit is just a piece of crap, that's why got rid of mine. It's noisy, doesn't cool down a room at all even if you put ice in the tank with the water, wetting the chill pad's doesn't do anything either. All the instachill is, is a powerful pedestal fan. Just not a cold one. My advice get rid of it, and pay the extra dollars to get a proper air conditioner installed. Wish I did first before being coned into their crappy product, totally false advertising.

TV Shop   DM

Hi Shaun, Thank you for your enquiry. This could be an issue of the tank or reservoir not having enough water. It can also be the hose where the water flows may have been squeezed or bent due to air inside. This can easily be fixed by looking inside the unit and checking if there are any bents in the hose. If so, do try to press in or squeeze the affected part in the hose lightly until fixed. Should this not solve the issue, please email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz with your Order # and use the subject line REVIEW.

Shaun G.
Shaun G. · InstaChill Portable Air Cooler

Why is my instachill liking

TV Shop   DM

Hi Shaun, Thank you for your enquiry. Please kindly check if the drain cap is securely attached, If you need further assistance, please email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and use the subject line REVIEW.

JULLIETTE O.
JULLIETTE O. · InstaChill Portable Air Cooler

I was going to buy an insta chill
Why if it is so wonderful
Being discontinued?
I am asking you
[Number Removed] JULLIETTE

Peter B.

You can still buy them. But I would advise you to proceed with caution. If you have a deep freezer full of small frozen containers of ice then go ahead.

Other issue is the loud noise of it. They claim it to be Whisper quiet, however, it is extremely loud.

Also you gave to have a window open when you use it, or a door. Defeats the purpose of trying to cool down the room

TV Shop   DM

Hi Julliette, Thank you for your enquiry. The Instachill is still available. To get the best and most current deal, you may ring us on (AU) 1800 504 100 or (NZ) 0800 008 009.

Mark C.
Mark C. · InstaChill Portable Air Cooler

Brand new Instachill model ichill_09EX-V2 will not cool. water level is almost full, does not seem to transferring any flued to the cooling area and Cool LED keeps flashing then goes off. Mark

Shohel S.
Shohel S.

I have same problem. It's been not even a month, but already strated to smoke. What a waste of money. Please don't buy anyone.

TV Shop   DM

Hi Mark, Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to hear that you've encountered issues with the Instachill.

In regard to this, please do check if the water supply hose has been bent or squeezed in, or if the hose is clogged or blocked. If this is not the case, please send us your Order # on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and use the subject line REVIEW.

TV Shop   DM

Hi Shohel, We are really sorry to hear this. If you have not raised this with our Customer Services Team, please email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz with your Order # and use the subject line REVIEW.

Matthew C.
Matthew C. · InstaChill 09EX

The water pump has stopping working can I buy a replacement pump.

TV Shop   DM

Hi Matthew, Thank you for your query. We are sorry to hear that you've encountered issues with the Instachill. Please do email us on customerreviews@tvsgop.co.nz and use the subject line REVIEW. If you have purchased the unit from us, you may also provide your Order #.

Lisa F.
Lisa F. · InstaChill 09EX

Why won't my humidity button work? And why doesn't the 'cool button light stay on and flashes when turned on initially.

Mark
Mark · InstaChill 18EX

I have just received 2 InstaChill 18EX DEMO

Does this mean that thse 2 units have been used already? (demo?????)

TV Shop   DM

Hi Mark, Thank you for your enquiry. In order for us to better assist you, may we kindly request for you to send us your Order # on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz and use the subject line REVIEW.

Jin B. · InstaChill Portable Air Cooler

Hi team,

My mums Insta chill is not transferring water through the filters, they are completely dry. Can anything be ordered to fix this ? Any part replacements ? Thank you

Based in New Zealand. Couldn’t find the option a selected nsw Australia

TV Shop   DM

Hi Jin, Thank you for reaching out. Are you able to please confirm which model of Instachill your mum has.

Ngatuaine K.
Ngatuaine K. · InstaChill Portable Air Cooler

I put the water in but after that the water comes out while the machine is going

TV Shop   DM

Hi Ngatuaine, Thank you for reaching out. In order for us to better assist you, are you able to confirm where the water is coming out from the unit? Please kindly check as well if the water drain cap is securely attached.

Natalia pointon · InstaChill 09EX

I accidentally overfilled my insta chill once. But cleaned it up and it worked but now even when empty if I put water in it it leaks everywhere. I am unable to fill it as it all comes out

TV Shop   DM

Hi Natalia, Thank you for reaching out and we are sorry to hear that you've encountered issues with the Instachill. Regarding this, please do check if the water drain cap is securely attached If this doesn't solve the issue, please email us on customerreviews@tvshop.co.nz with your Order # and use the subject line REVIEW.

Denise S.
Denise S. · InstaChill 09EX

How much water do you put in the tank. The instruction book does not give capacity of tank and it is hard to see where the water level is on the black tank.

Mine is 10 litres it's an 09EX there is another model and that's 8 litres

Barry R
Barry R

Mine also is 10 litres and i find it easy to fill with a clean 2 litre milk carton. The level is hard to read but my indicator is a red float which you get used to after a while. you will not see it if the tank is empty or near empty

TV Shop   DM

Hi Denise, Thank you for your enquiry. This will really depend on the version of your Instachill.

07EX - 8L
09EX - 10L
15EX - 9.5L
18EX - 18L
28EX - 26L

Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and TV Shop representatives

Select a listing for your question
InstaChill Portable Air Cooler