Instant Pot IP-DUO60

• Sautéing
  • Rice Cooking
Misa

MisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I got the IP Nova Aussie version. Couldn't be happier!

What a great product! It made pulled pork in 20'!
Again I was skeptical about do-it-all electrical appliance. I was so wrong about the wonderful instant pot. It made slow cook meals even tastier than the traditional method of cooking them.
I'm used to cooking soup bones and meat stew for hours on gas stove tops. I was also worry about the electricity bill after a month of using instant pot every 2nd day. To my surprise, it did not cost much at all. Especially when compared to my reduced gas bill.
The silver lining is it's supper mess-free and easy to clean.

Purchased in April 2020 at Amazon for A$299.00.

Trying2bhelpful

Trying2bhelpfulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great multi cooker.

This is a great multi cooker. It sautees, pressure cooks, slow cooks, makes Yogurt, etc. The documentation is scant but there are online websites to look up recipes. The stainless steel bowl is easy to clean. The only real downside is the cooking smells get trapped in the seal and it needs to be washed in the dishwasher or steam cleaned. This has now been released in Australis through Corningware so you can buy it online through Amazon Australia or from a Corningware DFO outlet place. They don’t have accessories at the outlet place but you can buy some, like the glass lid, online.

Purchased in December 2019 at Amazon.

Marc

Marc

Brilliant

I was dubious when my wife purchased an instant pot. I gotta say that these are wonderful. It will never replace my le crueset cast iron pot but for cooking stocks, rice, bolognese etc its perfect.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$200.00.

Multi Cookers

Find out how Instant Pot IP-DUO60 compares to other Multi Cookers

Anjella

AnjellaSouthwest, VIC

Love it even more than I was expecting

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Orion

OrionSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

I ordered an instant pot online. It arrived missing an essential working part, a small rubber ring for the valve. Customer service told me i would have to wait until they "expand into other markets" before i could expect to get a replacement part. They then said they: " hope you find this useful".
Unbelievably awful customer service! It would cost next to nothing to simply send me the spare part!
Currently waiting to see if they were joking. I sincerely hope so.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
bettyfrances

bettyfrancesLogan City

Fantastic

The Instant Pot Duo does everything they say it does and the stainless steel big bowl is a real bonus to clean in dishwasher. I love this cooker, food comes out perfectly, the slow cooker function actually works as do all the other features. I cooked a two and a half kg Teriyaki Pork the other night, came out tender and succulent in only 25 minutes. I have had this pot for about 3 years and I cannot fault it.

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Linda

LindaSouth-East, TAS

I love this machine

So easy to use, lots of safety features. Cooks just about anything. Couldn't live without it now. Perfect for quick meals that you don't have to keep an eye on. Has so many different settings. I love the yoghurt feature. Cooks brown rice in 22 minutes. Only thing I didn't like is the book, its times are way off with most thing best just google time charts for pressure cooking or use the veggie queen Jill Nussinow time charts and she has a great website.

Date PurchasedNov 2015
Mem

MemAdelaide

Wonderful cooker

After disappointing experiences with pressure cookers from basic to more expensive I researched online and found Instant Pot. Ordered and bought through Amazon UK It is so easy to use and makes very tasty, healthy all in one meals effortlessly. It is quiet and basically 'set and forget'. There are so many recipes -YouTube or books - I am really enjoying experimenting with new ingredients and foods which I would never have attempted before. Highly recommended. My favourite and most used kitchen appliance. Easy to clean stainless steel bowl a bonus!
Note- as the Instant Pot comes from the UK you'll need to buy a plug adaptor or a 10A 250V~ power cable (mine bought from OfficeWorks)

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Traceyp

TraceypAdelaide

Great addition to my kitchen

Multi Cookers

Find out how Instant Pot IP-DUO60 compares to other Multi Cookers

Tam

TamCairns, Queensland

Awesome cooker!

This is a kitchen essential. I've used it every day since buying it. It makes everything from stews, pasta, vegetables to a cup of chia tea, all in a flash. Not soaked dry beans are cooked soft in less than half an hour. Carrot and potatoes steamed soft in 5 mins. It even makes yoghurt. I'm still experimenting as there's so much that can be cooked quickly in this amazing cooker.

Although not yet available in Australia it can be bought from Amazon Uk as they have the same voltage. That's what I did and replaced the plug with a common iec cable.

Shiela M.

Shiela M.asked

How can I get an instant pot for Xmas for my niece in Tasmania with out spending my time any more on wasteful investigation?
How much American dollars it is going to cost me? I am not this short tempered usually. But I had a brain surgery in the last few weeks and I am running out of time I am afraid.plaese help!

jonathanxue
jonathanxue

It's unfortunately complicated- Amazon US will ship to Australia ($50 pot + $60 shipping), but the pot won't work with Australian electricity. The Amazon UK pots will work, but they won't ship. I haven't found a way to get one in au yet.

Mike
Mike

They are available on Amazon AU now

Robasked

Where can I buy a Instant Pot pressure cooker? Thanks

Rob

I did not say that I live in australia , our electricty is 240 volts, thanks rob

eyeesha1942