Insurance 4 That

Insurance 4 That

• Coverage Type
    • Contents Only (3)

Can be scam/fraud

I am very sure that I have added the cover for "accidental damage". When I lodged the claim, they said there is no cover for "accidental damage" in my policy.

What they probably do is, eventhough you choose accidental damage they dont put it in your policy and as you dont check your policy before the claim you can't ask them why accidental damages do not appear in your policy. So they are just scammers.

Check and read your policy and contact them to see "accidental damages" in your policy if it doesnt appear

Property TypeOther
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim ApprovedNo
Nic

NicSydney Surrounds, NSW

You cannot cancel your policy.

Claim MadeNo

smokCentral West, NSW

Peace Of Mind

I originally signed up to insure my mobile device with I4T back in 2017. I unfortunately had been taking a photo over a lookout and accidentally dropped my phone which plummeted a good 40m. I4T awarded the claim and all was sorted, with no issues.

After recently buying a new device, I decided to roll with I4T once again, and after comparing reviews and costs involved with other insurers, I found I4T came out smelling like roses.

All in all, I believe by insuring your device this way, you not only save money rather than use Telstra/Optus/Vodafone insurance, at the end of the day, this company seems to be doing good things offering single item insurance backed by NRMA.

Property TypeOther

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes
Claim DateApril 2019

Slowest Service in the World

Please stay away from Insurance 4 that. I submitted a claim on the 15th March. It is now the 26th March and I have still not received the progress of the claim.

The worst thing is the is NO NUMBER TO CALL.

Worst customer experience !!!

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim ApprovedNo
Claim DateMarch 2019

Rakko

RakkoSydney

Take care when considering this insurer

Insurance claim madeYes

smokCentral West, NSW

Was not the best experience with this new insurer.

Insurance claim madeYes

M B.

M B.asked

How do you lodge a claim with insurance 4 that as I cant seem to find a phone number or email address and now I feel this may be a scam.
Any help would be appreciated

smok

I think from memory you do it online through your account. Check their website. Maybe check their FAQ.

Tony

Tonyasked

How can I delete an item I no longer need to be covered to add a new item?

smok

I would contact them and tell them you wish to remove an insured item and wish to add a new one to your cover. The frustrating part is that they have no contact number.

Get an answer from our members and Insurance 4 That representatives