Insurance 4 That

Insurance 4 That

See the Best Home and Contents Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Insurance 4 That? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.1
  • Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (1)
    • 1-2 weeks (4)
    • 2-4 weeks (1)
    • 1-2 months (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (4) · No (3)
Pakke S.
Pakke S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No customer Service. No response...

policy IFT P81DC4086. Almost a week i submitted my claim. No one responing to my emails . There is no phone service. Useless customer service. Its terrible and frustrating. Its waste of money and time.

Chris W.
Chris W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unexpected, worried cause of other reviews but in the end a happy experience.

Steve
Steve Sydney, NSW

Extremely hard to deal with and unprofessional

Insurance 4 that are unprofessional, incapable, unable, Rude, money hungry. The customer service is non existent. Thought I’d signed up to bupa but I’m with this scammy company, bupa have no idea who they are!!

The whole company combined have 1 brain cell between them and couldn’t run a bath let alone an insurance company.

Do not use this company, they’ll take your money and You will not hear from them after that.

Luke
LukeSydney, NSW

Avoid this company like the plague! You’ve been warned!!

Do not even consider this company. You cannot call them, everything is done on email and trust me you will be waiting weeks for a response.
The customer service is non existent.

You also may have been under the impression you were with BUPA or NRMA for example but you aren’t. I rang BUPA as that is who I thought I signed up with and they had no record of my policy....

This is the scammiest/dodgiest company I have ever come across. Red flags everywhere.

Avoid, avoid, avoid!!

Do not use!

BrettFar North Queensland, QLD

Holy crap if only i knew it was a scam

There is no way to contact this company, i never went through them directly i used NRMA single item insurance which uses this company, here's what happens.
Insurance4that can not be contacted. NRMA can not change my address or cancel the policy or even see that it exists.
Well proper scam, call the bank and make sure the deductions are stopped from your end. Only way!

Susan M.
Susan M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Impossible to contact this company to cancel the policy when it is no longer required.

Appalling lack of customer service. Do not insure with this company which is a subsidiary of IAG and NRMA. Calls to IAG and NRMA yielded nil result! Terrible company. Phone calls went around and around in circles. Will contact Financial Services Ombudsman

Paul Diaz
Paul DiazAU

Awesome company

Couldn’t repair my phone Samsung galaxy s10 5G so gave me a store credit at a local retail electronic store less my excess of my insured device sum! Happy to say I’ll be back! Claims was fast even know COVID 19!
They couldn’t get me an 5G phone non in stock this company is not a scam! They do there best!
I went though nrma side :)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Can be scam/fraud

I am very sure that I have added the cover for "accidental damage". When I lodged the claim, they said there is no cover for "accidental damage" in my policy.

What they probably do is, eventhough you choose accidental damage they dont put it in your policy and as you dont check your policy before the claim you can't ask them why accidental damages do not appear in your policy. So they are just scammers.

Check and read your policy and contact them to see "accidental damages" in your policy if it doesnt appear

Coverage TypeContents Only
Nic
NicSydney Surrounds, NSW

You cannot cancel your policy.

smokCentral Queensland, QLD

Peace Of Mind

I originally signed up to insure my mobile device with I4T back in 2017. I unfortunately had been taking a photo over a lookout and accidentally dropped my phone which plummeted a good 40m. I4T awarded the claim and all was sorted, with no issues.

After recently buying a new device, I decided to roll with I4T once again, and after comparing reviews and costs involved with other insurers, I found I4T came out smelling like roses.

All in all, I believe by insuring your device this way, you not only save money rather than use Telstra/Optus/Vodafone insurance, at the end of the day, this company seems to be doing good things offering single item insurance backed by NRMA.

Bruce L
Bruce LSydney, NSW

better than i thought

Slowest Service in the World

Please stay away from Insurance 4 that. I submitted a claim on the 15th March. It is now the 26th March and I have still not received the progress of the claim.

The worst thing is the is NO NUMBER TO CALL.

Worst customer experience !!!

Claim Made Yes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months

Rakko
RakkoSydney

Take care when considering this insurer

Insurance claim madeYes
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

Was not the best experience with this new insurer.

Insurance claim madeYes