Intercheck Australia

Intercheck Australia Questions & Answers

4.7 from 2,194 reviews

8 questions from our users

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??
I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems. Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?
Hi Kell, The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check. Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure. Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them. You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website. Kind Regards, Will - InterCheck Australia

InterCheck, could you please explain what happens to our very sensitive personal data and photographs, after the process of police check is completed?
What happens to my photo and personal information now that I have completed my police check?

Do you get SMS sent to confirm your application have been received?
Yes I didYes I did

What forms of ID can I upload?
Hi Yzhu, For the complete 100 points of ID checklist, you can view it here -> https://policecheckexpress.com.au/100-point-id For more information on how to apply for your police check, you can also visit the following link -> https://policecheckexpress.com.au/faqs/ Thank you and have a great day! Kelly from InterCheck

Did anyone get their police checks? Has anyone taken this company to court?
Hi BG1, It's Kelly here from InterCheck Australia. I understand that there are many companies out there that scam people. I can also see that you are satisfied with our service according to your review. Just some statistics, we have been servicing hundreds of thousands of customers over the last 7 years across Australia. Customers are welcome to go to our website for more information and view our accreditation with ACIC (formerly known as CrimTrac). We are also listed under the accredited providers on the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission Agency website. I hope that I have provided some clarity to your questions. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime in the future if you have any other inquiries. Cheers, Kelly DangAll good. Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives