Intercheck Australia Questions & Answers

how much does it cost

Hi Doug, cost is $44.91.

Shell
Shell

How long did it take for them to get back to you to cancel an application?

Kim F

In general, it's taken 2 weeks, they also keep you update as to where process is at.

Deborah dinon
Deborah dinon

Im not sure what I am meant to do with the information concerning police clearance..I need a certificate and am not sure where the certificate is..or do I take to police station

kim keenan
kim keenan

Applying for a role and it asks for a current criminal check , when on this application to i put in out of the three will you have direct contact with children and /or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for.
There are 3 options:-
unsupervised contact direct or indirect contact with children or vulnerable groups as part of the role you are applying for?
Would this be the the best option?

Intercheck Australia   DM

Hi Kim, we hope you were able to get in touch with our customer support team to answer your question. In future, if you have any questions please directly email the help service at help@intercheck.com.au
Thank you. InterCheck Team

Herb J.
Herb J.

Why will it not accept email address and its not wrong

Terri
Terri

hi i would like to delete my review as my opinion has changed. as a company wouldn't except my clearance because it wasn't done through SAPOL wasted my money had to get new one hmm how do i delete my review??

Intercheck Australia   DM

I will request for Product review to take it down, no problems. Sorry to hear that Terry. The company should except this check, as we are an accredited Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission agency. We have been accredited for the last 7 years and because of this our checks are widely accepted. It seems that the business you provided this check to have outdated policies around accepting clearances. In addition if they are saying that they only accept SAPOL type of clearances, they should have made it more clear to you in the beginning.

Kimble NICHOLS
Kimble NICHOLS

I requested an online and a paper copy that was sent to my address. With the latter it is different but contains all the same information as previous police checks. I wouldn't know how to take down a review.

Kell
Kell

Hi why is a fraud charge showing up on someone’s policecheck when it’s over 9 years old?

Intercheck Australia   DM

Hi Kell, The Police History Information which is disclosed in the Police Check results is determined by each Police Agency. This is based on Spent Conviction Legislation and Information Release Policies. The purpose of the National Police Check and any other relevant legislation also determines what information can be released on a Police Check.

Each Australian police agency will apply the relevant Spent Convictions legislation/information release policy prior to disclosure.

Please contact your state police agency directly for clarification on why a particular offence is showing on the result and they can provide information about their release policies and any legislation that affects them.

You can also obtain further information on release policies and spent convictions legislation from your State Police Website.

Kind Regards,

Will - InterCheck Australia

Helen DUGGAN

What happens to my personal information ,now that I have received my certificate. Will it be destroyed? Can anyone ever access this information and use my information for fraudulent purposes?

melodramie001

InterCheck, could you please explain what happens to our very sensitive personal data and photographs, after the process of police check is completed?

Helen DUGGAN

What happens to my photo and personal information now that I have completed my police check?

Kimmy
Kimmy

Do you get SMS sent to confirm your application have been received?

Robert SMART
Robert SMART

Yes I did

Yes I did

YZhu
YZhu

What forms of ID can I upload?

Intercheck Australia   DM

Hi Yzhu, For the complete 100 points of ID checklist, you can view it here -> external link

For more information on how to apply for your police check, you can also visit the following link -> external link

Thank you and have a great day!

Kelly from InterCheck

BG1

Did anyone get their police checks?

Has anyone taken this company to court?

Intercheck Australia   DM

Hi BG1, It's Kelly here from InterCheck Australia.

I understand that there are many companies out there that scam people. I can also see that you are satisfied with our service according to your review.

Just some statistics, we have been servicing hundreds of thousands of customers over the last 7 years across Australia.

Customers are welcome to go to our website for more information and view our accreditation with ACIC (formerly known as CrimTrac).

We are also listed under the accredited providers on the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission Agency website.

I hope that I have provided some clarity to your questions.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime in the future if you have any other inquiries.

Cheers,

Kelly Dang

All good.

Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Intercheck Australia representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Intercheck Australia is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024. Learn more